Black Friday Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
RearzJacob said:
You can always reach out to our customer service team directly and we can assist you with sizing.

I called and spoke with someone, she was very helpful and answered all of my questions. It sounds like the rise on the new larges is the same as the old larges.

I'll stick with M.

Thanks again.

I placed an order Monday and 2nd order today.

Last edited:
Reactions: RearzJacob
Subtlerustle said:
Thanks Jacob. It’s great when a rep engages with the members here so that our input is at least heard.
Thank you I try my best to share the input from all social channels. But we also love supporting our retailers so I was happy to see you promoting one of them!

neophyte said:
I called and spoke with someone, she was very helpful and answered all of my questions. It sounds like the rise on the new larges is the same as the old larges.

I'll stick with M.

Thanks again.

I placed an order Monday and 2nd order today.
Glad to hear! The phones didn't stop ringing since we started and are still ringing now as I type this up while getting my coat on to head home for the day.

RearzJacob said:
Glad to hear! The phones didn't stop ringing since we started and are still ringing now as I type this up while getting my coat on to head home for the day.

Well for what it's worth you and your team are doing a great job at fulfillment and shipping! My order from Monday arrived today, that's awesome. (I'm 1 hr West).

Another big vendor, in Calgary, told me that it may take 2 weeks before they can ship any orders.

neophyte said:
Well for what it's worth you and your team are doing a great job at fulfillment and shipping! My order from Monday arrived today, that's awesome. (I'm 1 hr West).

Another big vendor, in Calgary, told me that it may take 2 weeks before they can ship any orders.
Yes, we go all out for these sales. Everyone is helping out in the warehouse to get orders out(even the owner). We understand how much waiting for your order suck and we do everything we can to get them out as soon as possible.

Reactions: leafgoalie
Preventawear has a 20% off sale. Coupon code Deal20. Great back zippered bodysuits. Mine fit like a glove .

I put my order in on Rearz this morning before work. I got a case of critter caboose because they’re awesome and I noticed they make a big difference compared to the Safari in certain situations. I also grabbed a case of safari because they are my go to diaper. Just for the hell of it. I also grabbed a Leo the lion pacifier, lions are so cute and I figured since it was half price why not.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My wife and I sat down last night to go over Black Friday deals and whats the best bang for our $$$, after doing comparisons, this years best value for the dollar is Tykables, ABU has 10% off, but the hidden fee is standard shipping costs not included in the price, whereas Tykables total cost also includes standard shipping and there is real savings to be had.
IMO both brands are top notch, this is just purely for a money saving post.
I did not include Rearz because personally after seeing previous posts by the owner / creator and a manager being negative I've decided that that company doesnt deserve a dollar from me, also the us vendor sent a full case via us post office in plastic bags that got ripped up after saying they would ship in a cardboard box to my physical address and not PO box, Rearz to me is bad news.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThickandComfy
I usually don't go out of my way to get the newest latest whatever(not sure if still done but like some TV's used to be lower quality or low - no quantity, like car dealers rarely cars listed are on the lot) , though if it's something that I use regularly or potentially use & on sale I may pick it up. To me it sounds like many other sales it's gone from one day to multiple days & does seem like some aren't really deals & do think if it can wait do your homework, I forget which sale it was but it's like I am slowly adding to my cloth diapers & there are some good prices but I also got some better ones earlier this yr so as it goes for anything unless it's something you need it probably can wait.

Not sure if it is mentioned but Incontrol had some sales as well! I did find some deals. I don't want to sound cheap and think someone mentioned it occasionally depends on size though their sale is till Monday, I have emailed them because a certain size of cloth diapers isn't as equally marked down as others and I get cost of materials and fees gone up as I mentioned I don't want to sound cheap it might only look as say $3-4 but that adds up with each one(when a product is marked a certain percentage off it shouldn't matter on size think this one all others are 20% off, in size I need it's like $0.80 off hoping it's a misprint or error which I can understand if you have multiple sales errors can happen )
RearzJacob said:
We can no longer do free samples are it gets taken advantage of by people creating multiple accounts looking for free stuff who never intend to purchase.
I was just mentioning this the other day and it's not just your company! Even alot of medical brands have stopped free samples because of people taking advantage of them(not to mention their are websites dedicated to samples or where to get them)! Some charge per diaper, some charge shipping, some charge both, which some don't get shipping has gone up as well (there is another price increase coming towards start of new yr). I don't think there is an accurate way to do it as I can see multiple sides of it & there isn't a good solution end of the day nothing is truly free someone else is just paying for it.

RearzJacob said:
Yes, we go all out for these sales. Everyone is helping out in the warehouse to get orders out(even the owner). We understand how much waiting for your order suck and we do everything we can to get them out as soon as possible.
Rearz has always been wonderful when I order from them. They have a wonderful team there and the owner is dedicated to providing good products. Our community is blessed to have companies like Rerarz and all the other wonderful companies that give us options.

Reactions: neophyte and Subtlerustle
I ended up ordering from ABU when they restocked the Little Kings. The additional 10% was a nice surprise. Still waiting on my items however. Looks like they have a very long processing time this time of year. Great products but just be warned you're looking at a multiple week wait.

No black Friday sales here :(
Save express doesn't do them and diaper heroes stopped doing them since last year, they're also out of stock of everything from plastic diapers for months except for 5 items o.o

Okay I placed my 3rd and final order with Rearz! That's it! I should be good for a while now :)

Based on the order numbers, it looks like Rearz has fulfilled well over 3,000 Black Friday orders so far!

neophyte said:
Okay I placed my 3rd and final order with Rearz! That's it! I should be good for a while now :)

Based on the order numbers, it looks like Rearz has fulfilled well over 3,000 Black Friday orders so far!
It's been quite the week! Thank you again for the order!

Reactions: leafgoalie
Scored some new Rearz omutsu diapers and a jumbo change pad.
also stocked up on some str8up diapers. and my first pair of shortalls.
Thank you Rearz and tykables and NRU.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
winterheart01 said:
No black Friday sales here :(
Save express doesn't do them and diaper heroes stopped doing them since last year, they're also out of stock of everything from plastic diapers for months except for 5 items o.o
www.eu.abuniverse.com. had the same offer as UK, US etc

ABUMichaelUK said:
www.eu.abuniverse.com. had the same offer as UK, US etc
Yes but since I'm incontinent with a low funding for diapers i only buy non. Abdl diapers.
Mainly betterdry, rearz inspire+ incontrol , NS megamax or forsite am pm, Tena proskin Ultima for the day at work
I also don't know if that site will ship from UK because if it does, i have to pay a lot of import taxes because of Brexit.

winterheart01 said:
Yes but since I'm incontinent with a low funding for diapers i only buy non. Abdl diapers.
Mainly betterdry, rearz inspire+ incontrol , NS megamax or forsite am pm, Tena proskin Ultima for the day at work
I also don't know if that site will ship from UK because if it does, i have to pay a lot of import taxes because of Brexit.
EU is shipped from Germany now and we is OSS for VAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back