Big hips and Obese

lokisvixen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have such huge hips that even If I find diapers for my size a 60+ inch waist! I hate being fat but my Large feminine hips I get from my mom Suck I keep poping tapes!

You will likely need to check out the bariatric diaper size a couple manufacturers make
They have extra large size pannels for those that need them.
They won't be abdl style just plain white but should fit a lot better

Reactions: lokisvixen
SparkyDog said:
You will likely need to check out the bariatric diaper size a couple manufacturers make
They have extra large size pannels for those that need them.
They won't be abdl style just plain white but should fit a lot better
thanks

lokisvixen said:
I have such huge hips that even If I find diapers for my size a 60+ inch waist! I hate being fat but my Large feminine hips I get from my mom Suck I keep poping tapes!
Not sure if you’re looking for product options, but Rearz recently introduced a 2XL in their Daydreamer diapers, and it’s got stretchy sides like a baby diaper. I wish they’d bring that feature to the smaller sizes.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and lokisvixen
Cottontail said:
Not sure if you’re looking for product options, but Rearz recently introduced a 2XL in their Daydreamer diapers, and it’s got stretchy sides like a baby diaper. I wish they’d bring that feature to the smaller sizes.

I bought some to try but shipping from Canada is so expensive and I can't afford a case we live pay check to pay check

Reactions: Cottontail
lokisvixen said:
I bought some to try but shipping from Canada is so expensive and I can't afford a case we live pay check to pay check
Keep an eye on DiaperSharks. They don’t appear to stock the Daydreamers yet, but I imagine it can’t be long, and it’ll almost certainly be less expensive to buy from them. They’re an authorized reseller based in Orlando, but they appear to have fulfillment warehouses in other parts of the country. My last order shipped from CA.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, deepdriftAD and lokisvixen
Back