Beware Littleforbig shipping!

maybay

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I recently ordered a sample pack of Little Fantasy Diapers from their Amazon store -which says they have discreet shipping. They came today out in the open. Diapers in view, labeled as such. Highly disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, PooMinara and PaddedRita
That’s an Amazon issue and it happens with 90% of ABDL products LFB unfortunately isn’t responsible for this so don’t go on a witch hunt.

To actually give some advice always order from ABDL websites which clearly say discreet postage/shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: sissybaby34 and chiaochai
next time just order straight from littleforbig. ive never had anything but discreet packaging from them

Reactions: maybay and LittleRascal
LittleMonsterUK said:
That’s an Amazon issue and it happens with 90% of ABDL products LFB unfortunately isn’t responsible for this so don’t go on a witch hunt.

To actually give some advice always order from ABDL websites which clearly say discreet postage/shipping
Good to know. I’ve ordered from them before and was led to believe their Amazon store would be the same.

Reactions: PaddedRita and LittleRascal
I had no issues.

Reactions: WaddleKitten
LittleMonsterUK said:

Also didn’t mean to go on a witch hunt. Just new here and looking for accessible items.

Reactions: PaddedRita and LittleRascal
maybay said:
Also didn’t mean to go on a witch hunt. Just new here and looking for accessible items.

Oh yeah no worries didn’t think you would it’s just others aren’t so polite and immediately start looking to blame so I was just advising against it.

If there’s anything in particular you’re looking to buy let me know and I’ll find it for you.

Thank you for the heads up was actually looking at ordering from LFB amazon store.. May just hold fire on it now

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I just got LFB diapers from Amazon yesterday. They were shipped in a cardboard box. But it was amazon.de (Germany)

Last edited:
US or UK?

Reactions: PaddedRita
I’ve ordered onesies from the UK LFB Amazon store and twice they have arrived in clear plastic packaging. Never had that with any other Amazon item, they always come in the branded cardboard box. The onesies weren’t obviously ABDL (just plain colours) and were left out of sight of any neighbours so it wasn’t a big deal but I definitely wouldn’t risk ordering anything like diapers or a baby print clothing item from LFB and I don’t believe it’s an Amazon issue as I order from Amazon regularly and have never had any other items not arrive boxed.

LittleMonsterUK said:

LFB is responsible in the sense that it chooses to use Amazon despite the fact that there’s a high risk that the packaging will not meet the standards that its customers require given the very sensitive nature of the contents.

Reactions: TigerDL and LittleRascal
I've ordered from LFB and its been hit and miss if its plain packaging. Had a onsie show up that was bairly covred in plastic for all the world to see. Another onsie and pacifier arived in standard amazon packaging.

Never happened me here… guess im Lucky!

Ordering directly from LFB is cheaper than from their Amazon store, and you get free postage (at least to the UK, not sure about other countries). And on average I've received my orders after about eight days, in discrete packaging.

Last edited:
A lot of time there is an option for manufacturers packaging or Amazon box/packaging.

On one level I appreciate using less stuff and having fewer Amazon boxes to throw out, but if I'm ordering anything Little or ABDL on amazing I'm checking and double checking those packaging options on the shipping.

If you're a Prime member Amazon CAN be a good source, as shipping adds what seems to be a ridciulous amount to ABDL stuff. You CAN have it shipped to a drop location and pick it up discreetly.

Last edited:
Back