pawshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi! I’m a diaperfur, babyfur, age regression and pet space artist and I was wondering what’s the best place to post my work? I used to post it a ton on Reddit but this morning I woke up to a permaban after (I’m assuming) I pissed some furs off by posting my babyfur work in the diaperfur sub and getting mass reported.

Currently I have a Twitter, FA, and deviant art. I also have a Facebook but it doesn’t really get any engagement and I also have a tumblr and Instagram but both of those sites are just crawling with kids who keep interacting with me and I don’t like interacting with minors.

If anyone has any recommendations please lmk! I’ve attached some of my work if you’re curious ;) I go by Pawshine everywhere online!

Attachments

• IMG_3366.jpeg
    IMG_3366.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3367.jpeg
    IMG_3367.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3369.jpeg
    IMG_3369.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3368.jpeg
    IMG_3368.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3370.jpeg
    IMG_3370.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3371.jpeg
    IMG_3371.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3372.jpeg
    IMG_3372.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 19
  • Love
Reactions: HeythereitsMax, Jodie, Sunshine and 2 others
Cute stuff, @pawshine! I like your profile picture too.

And welcome! We seem to have picked up a few r/ABDL refugees lately. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far. :) Gosh, I won't pretend to understand the politics in some places. I don't hang out on FA much, though I do have an account there and am often hearing about negativity toward babyfurs. I'm sure you're welcome to share your art here, although the forum software compresses things quite a lot. Perhaps another of our resident artists will chime in with some meaningful advice.

Reactions: pawshine and Edgewater
Sorry not able to help with where and how as far as Artwork. You could try a contacting a Mod for recommendations.
But, welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly magical place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: pawshine
A friend I know uses a site called Inkbunny, I can recommend that.

Reactions: pawshine and Edgewater
FA is your best bet, but depending on the situation you can look at omoragashi org. It has a LOT of babyfurs there, but it is deeply focused on diaper art in general, It may or may not be what your looking for, but I know many of my babyfur friends actually moved away from DA to there.

Reactions: Edgewater
Twitter and FurAffinity I have found are the best places for posting. Tumblr is good too but it's pretty quiet over there!

Reactions: Edgewater
Back