Best footie pajamas?

I use jumpin jammerz.. i think they where the first to make footed adult PJs. There still in business.

pampers4U said:
I've tried a few different brands of sleepers from adult lazy ones, walmart / target union suites to little keeper sleepers, the little keepers are the best ones for me, single zip, proportional length, waist to foot size (not sloppy) and the biggest factor diaper seat expansion room, some of my other sleepers the way the legs at the crotch area are sown make a rib / crease and that bunches up a diaper as it gets wet and expands, the little keepers have a lower rib / crease and that allows for diaper room and performance, so you dont have to worry about leaks as much if you are prone to nighttime accidents.
Buying my LKS was one of the best decisions in terms of "abdl" products. The only problem is that it is extremely expensive to get them into the EU.

Based on some of YOUR recommendations I bought every (like 12) version (color, shorty, full length, short sleeve, etc) of LKS in size 20 several months ago. I struggled with the back zipper. Then solved the problem with these:

YOUOWO Lanyards with ID Badges Holder Vertical 12 Pack Multicolor Lanyard with ID Badge Holder Neck Lanyard for Keys Women Teacher Men https://a.co/d/6TkaHTp

You don’t need the badges obviously, but you want to talk cute and matching colors. I had to buy several packs of these to get the colors I wanted, but still.

LKS has the best quality (I’ve tried dozens of brands over the years), with these lanyards I now have the best authenticity and functionality.

I really don’t think I’ll need to buy another sleeper ever again.

I do use PJs from various companies on hot nights like we’ve had recently.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Joediaper said:
Take a look at BabyPants. They only have three fleece patterns, two cotton spandex blend patterns and only go down to size small. That being said, the measurements on the website are fairly accurate, they are very good quality and the fleece have a sensory flap inside to keep the zipper from irritating. The website looks a bit janky but I've never had an issue ordering there.
thanks

If, like me, you prefer two piece PJs. Big Tots now has two footed bottoms for sale. I got both of them and they are her usual excellent product. I use either a long-sleeve tee-shirt or a long-sleeve onesie for the top.

FYI, I sleep with a fan on so I prefer to have a top and living in FL, I almost never use a blanket the two piece PJs are perfect.

kratox said:
Really cute and soft but they are expensive. You might have to pick between the kid size or the xs adult size. I am small myself and fit into the 14 year sizing. I ended up getting the adult just to be safe and its somewhat baggy, but in a good way to make you look smaller xD.
Totally agree for that "you'll grow into it" feeling!

Look on Etsy! All kinds of goodies.
Also the Rearz website has some cute ones , but I’ve never personally bought them. (I want to, though!)

jumpin jammerz. they been around for ever. Shame they seem to be going out of business.

nanaze said:
I'm interested in buying some footie pajamas! I like girly and cutesy designs overall, or anything with animals and lighter colors.

I've seen a couple brands selling them but not sure which is the best. I don't have a partner or anyone to help me so I don't want to get the Little Keeper Sleeper brand as much as I like the idea of it since it may be hard for me to put on and get off myself, and I'm looking for total comfort!

I am very small in size so I need a brand that has a large size range, an XS would be awesome but I know most only go down to a S which is okay depending on their sizing.

Any recommendations for cute footie pajamas?? Price range up to about 75 USD
I dont have many memories from when I was in diapers and footie pajamas, but I have one fond memory of being in footie pj's with these plastic bottomed feet and I have not been able to find any footie pjs that bring me that feeling again. But I am like you, I like girly and cutesy designs. If you find success, please share with us!

nanaze said:
I don't have a partner or anyone to help me so I don't want to get the Little Keeper Sleeper brand as much as I like the idea of it since it may be hard for me to put on and get off myself, and I'm looking for total comfort!

I am very small in size so I need a brand that has a large size range, an XS would be awesome but I know most only go down to a S which is okay depending on their sizing.

I will add my voice to those recommending LKS. They are incredibly comfortable - by far the most comfortable thing I’ve ever worn.

As for getting into and out of them without help, mine fit snugly, and there is no way I can get in and out without help, however that doesn’t need to be another person.

I took a large paperclip and opened it into a hook, I have a ribbon tied to one end of it. When I want to get in and out, I can easily hook this to the zip and then it‘s no big deal.

TeddyJoy said:
Just got an awesome pair from Etsy. Kimbers Boutique. Custom to my size, with toe caps, and a lockable zipper that goes all the way to my ankle. $125 well worth the love put in it. She is great to communicate with but is of high demand so it takes a few weeks to arrive. Can't recommend enough.
Took about 4 months for her to answer me after a lot of attempts. I ended up getting my paw patrol sleeper at the end of winter instead of the beginning. I love it though.

Reactions: Cashew
I am way too big for even the largest LKS. I just placed an order with Kimber for something custom - I will update with how it goes.

Reactions: Cashew
nanaze said:
I'm interested in buying some footie pajamas! I like girly and cutesy designs overall, or anything with animals and lighter colors.

I've seen a couple brands selling them but not sure which is the best. I don't have a partner or anyone to help me so I don't want to get the Little Keeper Sleeper brand as much as I like the idea of it since it may be hard for me to put on and get off myself, and I'm looking for total comfort!

Any recommendations for cute footie pajamas?? Price range up to about 75 USD
amazon has a wonderful selection

Land's End have some footed sleepers this year again up to size 16. They used to go up to size 20 a few years ago.

• Love
Reactions: tobid03
I’ve had good luck with Jumpin Jammerz

Reactions: wearforsafety
Zebben said:
Land's End have some footed sleepers this year again up to size 16. They used to go up to size 20 a few years ago.

There are many comments complaining about the sizes. Have you tried this 2022 version?

DiaperedJeff said:
I’ve had good luck with Jumpin Jammerz
They are good!

My go to is Foreve Lazy... they have detatchable feet, a front zipper, hooded, and often the option of a drop hatch (the back butt flap) also zippered... all fleece i think and have quite a few pattern options... my wife and I love ours!!!

pedro said:
There are many comments complaining about the sizes. Have you tried this 2022 version?
I bought a pair of the largest size (16) they are definitely not for anyone bigger than a middle schooler unfortunately.

Back