Best footie pajamas?

I have 3 PJ onesies from Rearz they are amazing, they are so nice my mommy got two pairs for her self. They have held up really good I have have had then for 3 years and wear PJ's every night all night long. So many adult onesie PJ's out there are fleece and cook you most of the time unless you set thermostat low year around and the other people in your house don't mind the cold.
The Rearz's the are mostly cotton and have snap opening that runs full length down both legs so mommy can change me and still keep my tum tum warm.
I definitely give 5 of 5 stars to Rearz. I am 6'2" and about 335 lbs and the 4xl fits great.

pedro said:
There are many comments complaining about the sizes. Have you tried this 2022 version?
Yes, I did buy one but it is a bit too small for my size. The quality is pretty good but not up there with the sleepers they used to have. The foot bottoms only have small antislip dots otherwise the same material as the rest of the sleeper. It is a very soft material and feels nice.

I have footie onesies from Jamping Jammers and Cuddlz

A little bump. I placed an order with Kimber's Boutique on Etsy a few weeks ago. Sleeper arrived today. She does great work.

footedpjs said:
A little bump. I placed an order with Kimber's Boutique on Etsy a few weeks ago. Sleeper arrived today. She does great work.
I just wish her vinyl was a bit more heavy duty.

pjswithfeet said:
I just wish her vinyl was a bit more heavy duty.
Ask her if she can get something - she is usually really responsive.

bugme said:
Ask her if she can get something - she is usually really responsive.
Agreed, in my very short messaging with her I would say she is open to feedback. She does great work and is very open to customization.

I want a footed sleeper but it seems like everything available is a hit or miss on my size. I had to return Tykables footed sleepers because they are made for ppl that are over 6ft tall because all their sizes go up to 6'3". I tried on a pair and the crotch went to my knees. The torso and arm length fit great it was just the length.
I spoke with Tykables and they said there were no plans on doing any proportional sizing upgrades. Bummer.
I would need an inseam of about 30" to 32". Just seems impossible to find my size.

Nowididit said:
I want a footed sleeper but it seems like everything available is a hit or miss on my size. I had to return Tykables footed sleepers because they are made for ppl that are over 6ft tall because all their sizes go up to 6'3". I tried on a pair and the crotch went to my knees. The torso and arm length fit great it was just the length.
I spoke with Tykables and they said there were no plans on doing any proportional sizing upgrades. Bummer.
I would need an inseam of about 30" to 32". Just seems impossible to find my size.
Go custom, Kimber's Boutique or Privatina can get you something that will fit.

All I know is I am wearing them tonight it is pretty darn cool here

Reactions: sonadam9
Back