LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So I'm little 24/7 and diapered 24/7, as a result of being permanently IC, and other disabilities. Fortunately i am fully accepted being so. Do you ever dress little outside of the home? If yes, are you comfortable doing so? Do you wish you could dress little in public spaces, or it that just not practical or a bridge too far? Is being little a helpful relaxation tool for you, or a hinderance you wish you could control?

Reactions: Blekyss, Rezzu, disabledinconben and 5 others
The only time I would ever do something like that is in a gated community of littles & CG even then I’d be nervous, besides I have other aspects in my life that I enjoy with being little in my life so I don’t exactly pine for it that badly. Don’t get me wrong I want this more than anything else in the world but I have other things in life that keep me busy & happy, but yes I love being a little as long as I accept myself & I’m happy with myself that’s all that matters to me.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Gsgahah, sbmccue and 7 others
I guess I sort of do. I prefer boys' size clothing as they fit me better than similar adult sizes. Boys' clothes also let me feel and be "little" as I go about me normal daily life. The boys' clothes I choose to wear are pretty vanilla, that is, they look normal to the outside world, but I know their reality for me.

I do have some really "little" items of clothes like pajamas and T-shirts I wear for sleeping in warmer weather (I wear diapers every night), but they are strictly for private in-home use that others do not see.

Reactions: thedlguy, Edgewater, LittleEnigma and 3 others
I am able to dress in a way that I feel keeps me in touch with my little side (always wear skirts/dresses, often have hair in pigtails, wear colors and prints my little side likes, etc) without outright going out in just a onesie or something.
This is ideal for me—I feel cute, I feel in touch with my little side, and I am still able to appear as an adult with a unique style (rather than an adult dressing like a baby). Sometimes I view my little side as a hinderance, but I know it’s a part of me that can actually really help and heal me. Being able to dress in this way helps me stay in tune with her and keeps her happy when I have to play adult.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, lilstevie56, littlemoosey and 10 others
When I am not at work and I don't have to pretend to be a grownup, I am always little, due to having two spinal tumors, I wear diapers 24/7, so feeling little is automatic for me. I probably wouldn't dress little in public. There are cases I might be little in public though, if I am with my babysitter being taken to my MRI appointment of my brain, cervical, and lumbar spine, I might use my pacifier and take my teddy bear with me into the MRI machine.

• Love
Reactions: disabledinconben, Edgewater, LittleEnigma and 1 other person
Doing AB stuff in public I see as a unaceptable exhibitionism.

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02, DiaperLifer, sbmccue and 3 others
I do have my moments. One of my favourite outfits is inspired by Japanese street style...which can look childlike and I often complete the look with one of my cartoon necklaces(either Hello Kitty, My Little Pony or Tinker Bell-I have all 3)and pigtails. Also Daddy does sometimes treat me a bit little in public but masks it as affection!

Reactions: Blekyss, ShyBoo81, PuffPuffPaci and 3 others
I have dressed somewhat little in public as I have chip and Dale shortalls and overalls and Mickey Mouse shortalls that I wear with a plain color onesie and childish socks I’ve purchased from hot topic and target. I’ve never had anyone look at me strange, but have had a few comments about my socks

In the near future I’m going to order some shoes from a person on Etsy that have cartoon characters on them

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and LittleEnigma
This is as far as I go in public.

20230227_175432.jpg

• Love
Reactions: FLsolarSparky02, mistykitty, thedlguy and 18 others
  • Love
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, LittleAndAlone and Edgewater
LittleEnigma said:
Nice. (y):):cool: I love that look very much!
Keep meaning to try knee high denim shorts to really ride the edge of the 'not sure if adult or little boy' line. Not sure I could get away with shortalls without dialing back the rest.
👉👈🫣

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Edgewater
I love yours Pokémon outfit. I also wear my Pokémon hoodie and sneakers in public whenever I can.

• Love
Reactions: FLsolarSparky02, LittleEnigma, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
Being little in public means different things to different people. Some equate wearing a juvenile looking t-shirt and other clothes as being little, and others see it as dressing obviously in infant and toddler outfits, using pacifiers, bottles, etc.

For me i think wearing overalls, and a printed onsie is about as far as i am willing to go

Reactions: thedlguy, Straycatz, LittleEnigma and 4 others
LittleAndAlone said:
This is as far as I go in public.

View attachment 106871
Awesome! I like to wear cartoony shirts and socks as well. Sadly I don't have the shoes (my feet are kinda difficult so it probably wouldn't work anyway).

This is also as far as I will go. I'm always super paranoid that my diaper is visible somehow, which I really don't want.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Edgewater
Never been into AB, but understand the enjoyment coming from the clothing that chases the thin line between young and adult!

In the vast majority of cases, most of the World will not notice or much care as you approach the edge, put it Is a thin line.

I am U-IC, 24/7 and I assure you that it is not joy as there is never a day-off, never. Enjoy wearing while you are out and about, but remember that those others out there that have to be, as a part of their life.

Reactions: LittleEnigma
Need to explain the facts about outfits and doing little stuff in public. The second is what's bothering.

diaperbobby said:
I guess I sort of do. I prefer boys' size clothing as they fit me better than similar adult sizes. Boys' clothes also let me feel and be "little" as I go about me normal daily life. The boys' clothes I choose to wear are pretty vanilla, that is, they look normal to the outside world, but I know their reality for me.

I do have some really "little" items of clothes like pajamas and T-shirts I wear for sleeping in warmer weather (I wear diapers every night), but they are strictly for private in-home use that others do not see.
I wear my size 16R Levis every day. And they do appear 'normal' on me along with my size 5-1/2 or 6 Converse hightops.

I wear video game character t shirts or graphic Ts and I wear pants I have had since high school or have stripes on the side or flowers. I also have Junior tops. I will never wear AB clothing in public or lil kink boutique clothing. Kinks stay in private.

• Haha
Edgewater said:
Never been into AB, but understand the enjoyment coming from the clothing that chases the thin line between young and adult!

In the vast majority of cases, most of the World will not notice or much care as you approach the edge, put it Is a thin line.

I am U-IC, 24/7 and I assure you that it is not joy as there is never a day-off, never. Enjoy wearing while you are out and about, but remember that those others out there that have to be, as a part of their life.
I've been urinary incontinent from birth, defective bladder plus a host of other disabilities as stated in the post, i am fully aware of what it is like to be permanently IC and what it entails, having never not worn diapers.

Reactions: disabledinconben and Edgewater
I should clarify that i am Asexual, and have zero interest in either sex or kink! for me being little is about innocence and purity, and in know way sexual.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, Aquabtm, puddlefeet and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back