being discoverd

have you every been discovered or told someone that you wear or use diaper in your life

• Total voters
A few folks in my life's circle know. Wife, sisters, intermittent lovers. The most embarrassing was this: Several years back I went on a fishing trip on the Texas coast and stayed at a friend's home. This friend and I have known each other since our toddler days.

There was no trash can in the bedroom I stayed in, so I put my used overnight diapers in the top drawer of the night stand. 2 nights, 2 diapers. 2 really swollen & heavy Better Dry diapers. The intent was to take them with me when I packed up.

And I left Sunday to drive home....forgetting they were there, leaving them in the drawer.

I had to call him and ask him to throw them away. It was an ackward phone call, but I'm genuinely a sleep wetter, so it wasn't like I had to explain butt plugs and a dildo too, lol.

He was very gracious, and I've since stayed there many times, but I always "pack in, pack out".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Someone, Lyric, Deleted member 66129 and 2 others
The question should be “have you ever told someone you thought was vanilla that you like to wear diapers?”

Reactions: Someone
What a Great Topic ! Thanks you for posting !!
4 to 5 months ago I was out cloths shopping , was in a changing booth with just a curtain as a door. This older lady open curtain as I was trying on a few cloths !
It took me many months to tell my partner that I had to wear diapers !
She was so understanding,caring and loving when I told her. I was so worry sick that she I was some kind of a freak !! We been happily together for over 15yrs now !!! : )

Last edited:
I was cought many times in my childhood by my mom and grandmother and one time by my younger sister. My parents didn't accept it and these are my most humilated situations in my life. When my sister cought me I was 6 and she was 4, I hid behind a big wardrobe push down my regular pants and underwear, I was wearing plastc pants under them, I had to pee very bad because a held it all the day and I started peeing. My penis erected very well as in such playing general when my sister grew up there asking "what are you doing?". What could I say? ".... NOTHING!" and she said "But you are doing something!" and run away. We have never mentioned it, I think and hope she can't remember.
I was about 30, I lived alone, I was working all day every day and one time my mother had to go to my apartman, becouse of some official thing, and she tried to tidy up a little bit, checked the trash bin and cought my fully wet diaper... This evening she called me, asked it and I lied. I's not mine, it one of my friends and blablabla. I think she knew everything.
I have never told it anyone. And my wife? I should do it I know...

Reactions: Lyric and Someone
My mum found my stash when I was in my early 20’s. Questions ensued but I plead the 5th. It was never discussed again.
Just my wife knows, who is vanilla. She is fine with it. I wear and buy as I wish.
I will probably come out to my brother one day as I suspect he’s one of us. It’s just a question of what could be gained by it for either of us.

Kittyinpink said:
My mum found my diapers several times.. caught me with my pacifier also !
What did she do?

Reactions: Someone and Kittyinpink
Ali123 said:
What did she do?
Nothing, one time for example, I was at work , I had hidden my half packet of tykables puppers in a cupboard, in my bedroom that also contained the water stop faucet .. anyway our neighbour is a plummer and something was wrong , the neighbour needed to shut off the water , and my mum had pulled out some of my things in the way , including the diapers ! In there childish packet , with pictures of dressed dogs and pacifiers etc ! So my neighbour and my mum knew I had diapers with baby prints..
Nothing was said , I picked them up , put them away .. that was that..
Another time I was very young , I stole a pampers diaper but I couldn't make it fit ☹️☹️☹️.. so I played with it , and hid it under my pillow , when I got back from school, it was gone ! The rest of the story is a little bit nasty , so I will leave it there.. but basically she just ignores my desire for diapers ..

Kittyinpink said:
Nothing, one time for example, I was at work , I had hidden my half packet of tykables puppers in a cupboard, in my bedroom that also contained the water stop faucet .. anyway our neighbour is a plummer and something was wrong , the neighbour needed to shut off the water , and my mum had pulled out some of my things in the way , including the diapers ! In there childish packet , with pictures of dressed dogs and pacifiers etc ! So my neighbour and my mum knew I had diapers with baby prints..
Nothing was said , I picked them up , put them away .. that was that..
Another time I was very young , I stole a pampers diaper but I couldn't make it fit ☹️☹️☹️.. so I played with it , and hid it under my pillow , when I got back from school, it was gone ! The rest of the story is a little bit nasty , so I will leave it there.. but basically she just ignores my desire for diapers ..
Ah, that’s a shame. I was hoping she may have put you into your diaper thinking it might teach you a lesson.

Reactions: Someone and Kittyinpink
I’m actually not sure. One of my siblings when I was in college invaded my bedroom to get their hands on my snack inventory and ate them all in one sitting. I could tell because they were sick the following day. My closet also had a couple of pacifiers out in the open that could have been seen. My sibling never brought it up. I don’t know if my sibling saw it or doesn’t even care. But I sure was concerned that day.

Ali123 said:
Ah, that’s a shame. I was hoping she may have put you into your diaper thinking it might teach you a lesson.
🤣..

My best friend found out trough insta... I tought my account was private amd different from my main. Apparently he got a suggestion from my abdl account.
After 5 minutes of awkwardness we never spoke of it again....
And my partner knows too. Told her pretty early in the relationship. She tried it once and it's not for her. But she still lets me be every now and then.

Reactions: Ali123, Subtlerustle, Someone and 1 other person
We have quite a few friends that know about our DL being. Mostly couples though that are DLs as well. We also meet each other regularly.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Someone
Yes, I was found by my big sister.

My big sister found me when I wasn't cautious enough. I was alone in my room and in the house and I didn't expect anyone to come to the house until hours later. This was a day of experimentation too... It was when I was 14-15 years old, I don't remember when exactly happened, but in that age was the most active ones in diaper loving and sissy (even if today I don't fit in that sections). I found the old pieces of equipment of rhythmic gymnastics of my sister while lurking in her closet.

The most useful for me being the leotards and the jumping rope. Leotards to estimulate myself without touching and the rope so I was able to do self bondage in the bed with slipknot and a clever use of the position of the bed. That was just perfect, I didn't have to touch myself to relieve myself and the feeling of being helpless was so pure ecstasy. My sister interrupted that returning to early, I freed myself as fast as posible when I started to hear the outside door being opened.

When I return home, the walk from the main door to my room is the most far away because you need to cross all the house, thats 3 rooms and 1 set of stairs. I needed to free myself, hide the rope under the sheets, enter the storeroom in my bedroom, take off the leotard, take off the diaper, dress myself and hide it all. Even if I was "ready" for this eventuality, I was physically exhausted and sweating rivers.

And my sister returned with the intention of talking to me, asking me for something that I knew always where it was. She entered the bedroom without knocking the door (we wheren't allowed to put locks in the doors). And before she entered the storeroom I told her to not enter that I wasn't decent. I was able to hide all and dress myself. But my sister forced me to tell her about the diaper. When she got the blood that she wanted she didn't need to know about the leotard. There wasn't any consequence of this, my mother and sister years later told my that they though I was autistic, but they didn't do anything.

And I told directly to my only childhood friend. I even show him myself in diapers. But he just avoided me for some months and after that he acted like I didn't say anything. I trusted my friend very deeply. But he chose to discard my friendship. My brother told me that that friendship was only one way and that he was only out of material interest... it's just that it was my only friend for so much years... the friend that I didn't want to lose, even if I lose my pride.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, dogboy, Someone and 1 other person
Overall I’ve told four women and one man. Three of the women I see all the time as we live in the same area and I went out with two of them although I never included them in my nappy wearing as it wasn’t their thing. The other woman is a best friend whom I’ve never been romantically involved with. One other is an ex from years back in another part of the country. The man is someone I met online and we’ve seen each other twice over a long period of time, but no more.

Reactions: Someone and Lyric
Some old friends may have discovered my nappies and plastic panties and pasi years back, but never really sead anything bad about them just ask a few questions.

lilithra said:
Yes, I was found by my big sister.

My big sister found me when I wasn't cautious enough. I was alone in my room and in the house and I didn't expect anyone to come to the house until hours later. This was a day of experimentation too... It was when I was 14-15 years old, I don't remember when exactly happened, but in that age was the most active ones in diaper loving and sissy (even if today I don't fit in that sections). I found the old pieces of equipment of rhythmic gymnastics of my sister while lurking in her closet.

The most useful for me being the leotards and the jumping rope. Leotards to estimulate myself without touching and the rope so I was able to do self bondage in the bed with slipknot and a clever use of the position of the bed. That was just perfect, I didn't have to touch myself to relieve myself and the feeling of being helpless was so pure ecstasy. My sister interrupted that returning to early, I freed myself as fast as posible when I started to hear the outside door being opened.

When I return home, the walk from the main door to my room is the most far away because you need to cross all the house, thats 3 rooms and 1 set of stairs. I needed to free myself, hide the rope under the sheets, enter the storeroom in my bedroom, take off the leotard, take off the diaper, dress myself and hide it all. Even if I was "ready" for this eventuality, I was physically exhausted and sweating rivers.

And my sister returned with the intention of talking to me, asking me for something that I knew always where it was. She entered the bedroom without knocking the door (we wheren't allowed to put locks in the doors). And before she entered the storeroom I told her to not enter that I wasn't decent. I was able to hide all and dress myself. But my sister forced me to tell her about the diaper. When she got the blood that she wanted she didn't need to know about the leotard. There wasn't any consequence of this, my mother and sister years later told my that they though I was autistic, but they didn't do anything.

And I told directly to my only childhood friend. I even show him myself in diapers. But he just avoided me for some months and after that he acted like I didn't say anything. I trusted my friend very deeply. But he chose to discard my friendship. My brother told me that that friendship was only one way and that he was only out of material interest... it's just that it was my only friend for so much years... the friend that I didn't want to lose, even if I lose my pride.
I am sorry you lost your friend.
These things are hard , but as you know get easier as time goes by , I no longer worry to much about losing friends, as it is healthy for people to go their own ways and not stay friends with others who we no longer feel comfortable with..
I am glad you didn't get into any trouble with the diapers. 😊

Reactions: Lyric, Someone and lilithra
Subtlerustle said:
My mum found my stash when I was in my early 20’s. Questions ensued but I plead the 5th. It was never discussed again.
Just my wife knows, who is vanilla. She is fine with it. I wear and buy as I wish.
I will probably come out to my brother one day as I suspect he’s one of us. It’s just a question of what could be gained by it for either of us.
The 'what will be gained by it' part is the clincher for me - that has so far been my barometer for telling others who were not already so inclined...

I was caught by my parents once as a teenager (late '86 to early '87) - I hid my diapers in their bedroom of all places, in a small attic access panel - I didn't want them finding them in my room after all. A Box of good ole' Attends with the micropore liner - first diapers I ever bought in quantity. I had previously bought a sample pack of 2 depends when they were first on the market, the off-putting green ones - and sadly (at the time) they didn't fit as I didn't realize that I couldn't just buy my pants size - when I did eventually get some depends that fit well that was a different disappointment :). So my parents found my attends and gave me the third degree, I was an only child so who else's could they be? I denied they were mine, they badgered me for 10 solid minutes (were they a prank, or for a halloween costume, etc) I just kept denying it. I don't think they ever believed me, but they eventually let it drop, mainly because I think they were so unable to comprehend why a teenage boy would WANT diapers in the first place.

Never discovered.
I told to my ex and to my SO. Both OK with that.
My mum always knew from first day in my late 20’s that I wear.
She even encouraged me to wear after reabilitation sessions where I was in diapers, not to hurt myself with sudden move or to slip and trip and fall( I had leg surgery),until I recover completely which I did.
Bit by bit I realised that diapers are useful thing

My mother diapered me every night until I stopped wetting my bed at 17. She told me she knew I liked to wear diapers and let me wear them later when I came home from college on holidays. My sister found diapers in my suitcase once when I was staying with her on a business trip and I ended up confessing my diaper fetish to her. After that she let me wear diapers whenever I stayed with her and didn't mind me wearing diapers and rubber pants openly when she visited me.

Reactions: Chrissie, Kittyinpink, MetalDan86 and 2 others
My stash was found by my ex Wife, I was also caught recently in a hotel by the cleaner who walked in while I was May on the bed in a wet nappy and a t-shirt… she just stood there for about 5 seconds then said sorry and left. Heard her tell her cleaner friend in the corridor what she has just seen so I know she understood.

I’ve told my current GF who is also ABDL now and a friend at work who has seen me in a nappy. She’s cool with it.

So, that’s 4 in total who have seen me padded.

Reactions: Chrissie, Kittyinpink, Stevepw and 1 other person
Back