being discoverd

have you every been discovered or told someone that you wear or use diaper in your life

• Total voters
Both. Had my folks snoop in my private journal and discover my diaper collection for the most awkward moment of my life, and disclosed this with a Fetlife buddy.

Reactions: Someone
NappyCouple1980 said:
I was also caught recently in a hotel by the cleaner who walked in while I was May on the bed in a wet nappy and a t-shirt… she just stood there for about 5 seconds then said sorry and left. Heard her tell her cleaner friend in the corridor what she has just seen so I know she understood.
Wow, that was extremely unprofessional. She could have just as easily said nothing rather than gossiping at your expensive, all within earshot. I would've been very, very pissed.

LePew said:
Wow, that was extremely unprofessional. She could have just as easily said nothing rather than gossiping at your expensive, all within earshot. I would've been very, very pissed.
same

- Mother saw me in a diaper through a window.
- Visiting family, stole a diaper from my niece's bedroom when I was like 12, used it, uncle caught me throwing it out in the AM hours.
- Was buying diapers in a store, at the checkout, and got caught by my friend and his girlfriend.
- Another friend of mine figured it out somehow because he kept trying to get me to talk about my weird kinks.
- Boss walked up the stairs behind me, must have deduced that I was wearing a diaper (said so), got fired the next day.
^ Those are the instances I know about with certainty but I'm sure there's more.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, lilithra, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
Twice…. The first time my mom walked in as I was getting the diaper ready and I threw it under the bed. She asked what it was I threw and so I pulled it out. She was furious, called me abnormal and made me promise not to wear them again. The second time I had just zipped up my pants. She reacted the same way but this time she added liar to abnormal. She threatened to tell my dad, make me wear them to school…..the whole nine yards. That was 91-92ish. I talked to he about it almost two years ago and we had a good talk. My parents don’t like me wearing diapers, but they are happy that they make me happy. Just can’t talk about it. I’m 45 and don’t see a need to talk to them about it.

Reactions: Someone, Kittyinpink and Subtlerustle
LePew said:
- Visiting family, stole a diaper from my niece's bedroom when I was like 12, used it, uncle caught me throwing it out in the AM hours.
- Was buying diapers in a store, at the checkout, and got caught by my friend and his girlfriend.
- Another friend of mine figured it out somehow because he kept trying to get me to talk about my weird kinks.
- Boss walked up the stairs behind me, must have deduced that I was wearing a diaper (said so), got fired the next day.
^ Those are the instances I know about with certainty but I'm sure there's more.
I’d really like to talk to your old boss. I mean seriously. Actually, I’d like to have my lawyer talk to him. I’m a manager at a very large company based in Seattle and I know that’s very illegal.

Reactions: Someone, Elmo, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
LilPaddedBunny said:
I would love to be more open and discuss it with friends. If they were intrigued and wanted to ask questions about it I would be fine with that. In my mind I just don't see it going that well though. I have a good group of friends but a couple of them in particular are bad with secrets. I live in a small town where everyone knows you so I wouldn't want to be harassed about it. Once my friend's girlfriend blurted out to the rest of us that he likes getting peed on. It was awkward for a second but we just moved on and changed the subject. I never spread it around but I don't know if the rest of them did. I do have a best friend who I've known my whole life but I don't know how he would take it. He seems like a very vanilla "ordinary Joe" to me so I'm not sure if he knows AB/DL people even exist. I'm afraid he would be weirded out my me.
I would like to be more open about my love for wearing diapers too. I also live in a small town and don't want to be seen wearing one.
I also like getting peed on I told one of my best friends that I've known ever since he was six and he keeps bringing it up so no way I would tell him about my thing for diapers. I live in British Columbia, Canada what part of the world do you live in.

I've told 3 girlfriends... 2 participated in my kinks with me and the third wanted to try peeing on each other but nothing else. I'm fairly comfortable being open about my kinks if I feel like the relationship isn't just a fling.

I've been caught by my mom and my brother and a girlfriend's brother for sure... lots of close calls so it's possible those aren't the only people that know

Reactions: Someone and Subtlerustle
Ryanwet said:
I would like to be more open about my love for wearing diapers too. I also live in a small town and don't want to be seen wearing one.
I also like getting peed on I told one of my best friends that I've known ever since he was six and he keeps bringing it up so no way I would tell him about my thing for diapers. I live in British Columbia, Canada what part of the world do you live in.
I live in Newfoundland. In the middle of nowhere lol.

LePew said:
Ow ! Those are nasty experiences! 😳.. I'm sorry all that happened 😔..

Reactions: Someone and LePew
BabyHailey1977 said:
I’d really like to talk to your old boss. I mean seriously. Actually, I’d like to have my lawyer talk to him. I’m a manager at a very large company based in Seattle and I know that’s very illegal.
😊

NappyCouple1980 said:
My stash was found by my ex Wife, I was also caught recently in a hotel by the cleaner who walked in while I was May on the bed in a wet nappy and a t-shirt… she just stood there for about 5 seconds then said sorry and left. Heard her tell her cleaner friend in the corridor what she has just seen so I know she understood.

I’ve told my current GF who is also ABDL now and a friend at work who has seen me in a nappy. She’s cool with it.

So, that’s 4 in total who have seen me padded.
That's rough , the hotel thing .. at least you didn't have to see them again.
I once wet the bed in a hotel room , but unfortunately I couldn't just write it off and move on because I was at the hotel on a training course for 4 weeks! ...

• Sad
Reactions: Someone, Happy2BeInNappies2 and NappyCouple1980
I've never told anyone in real life and as far as I know am mostly undiscovered. I do think it's possible my landlady knows something as they came into the apartment to do some work once while I was gone and I had left diapers out. They had told me this was going to happen but I totally blanked on it when I left for work that morning.

I had quite the look on my face when I got home and realized what had happened! This was years ago now though and was never mentioned. As far as I'm aware, no one else in the building is aware of anything as my diaper shipments have been pretty discreet I think.

Reactions: Someone and Kittyinpink
Kittyinpink said:
That's rough , the hotel thing .. at least you didn't have to see them again.
I once wet the bed in a hotel room , but unfortunately I couldn't just write it off and move on because I was at the hotel on a training course for 4 weeks! ...
Oh dear! What did you do?

I wasn’t bothered by my hotel mistake (should have put the chain on the door!), I’m not embarrassed by my kink, I just don’t advertise it either.

Reactions: Someone, Kittyinpink and Fattrick
LePew said:
It genuinely doesn’t both me, if anything I need to take ownership of it as I didn’t put the chain on or the “do not disturb” sign on the door. If I had, no issues.

I saw the cleaners on my way out to my car and again the next day, I’m not embarrassed by my kink, they likely thought I was IC as it was a plain nappy and I was wearing a t shirt.

I only thought these kind of things happen in stories! Made up! But there I was, watching TV, and there she was, looking at my wet nappy 😂

Reactions: Someone, LilByte and Kittyinpink
LePew said:
Hotel staff should not enter a room without knocking on the door first, and as for telling someone else and being overheard doing so would have got me complaining to the hotel manager and the hotel’s owner.

Reactions: Someone and Fattrick
Never told anyone. But my parents once caught me while wearing and they dont like it. Since then I wear it without them knowing.

rurudl said:
Never told anyone. But my parents once caught me while wearing and they dont like it. Since then I wear it without them knowing.
My mom found my stash of pee stuff when I was young once or twice and caught me and a girlfriend in diapers once... she never said anything about it though.

NappyCouple1980 said:
Oh dear! What did you do?

I wasn’t bothered by my hotel mistake (should have put the chain on the door!), I’m not embarrassed by my kink, I just don’t advertise it either.
I hid a blanket in a cupboard and spent AGES drying the bed with a hair dryer! 🤣.. I did get found out eventually, but it bought me time..

• Haha
Reactions: Someone and NappyCouple1980
When I was about 18 years old or so my mother decided to do a big cleaning of the storeroom of my bedroom where I always hid my secret stash.
That was one moment of fear because she wanted to do a big change, to have more store space so I needed to remove my things fast.

I was able to throw the things that I wasn't able to hide with security, like a bib, a pair of super cute socks with ruffles, a little green onesie with doggies and two unmatshed little outfits that I don't remember very clearly, I had my little treasures but it was too risky to have them in my bedroom when I didn't have any place to hide them. I was hours searching places to hide at least the little things and I keep some of them even today 😋 . I introduced some as quirky or freak decoration whetever I was able, others I saved them for 'nostalgia' :p .

But I didn't remember so many years ago, that I hid in some old boxes the first diapers that I touched and I recognize as Infantilism. Some newborn diapers that were very worn by the touch, the poor things 😆. I rubbed them so much that the plush that they had so they are more delicate for the newborn was a mess. My mother found them when looking the contend of the boxes. I don't know what she though, but I didn't say or looked at her. My mother didn't say me anything. Is normal in our family to not talk about any unconfortable things, avoiding the awkward is very common.

Reactions: Lyric, Kittyinpink and Fattrick
Back