Being A Baby: The Best Therapy

kik91 said:
As you know, guys, I suffer from Schizoaffective Disorder. I have had a lot of traumas in my life that you can find in other threads, like being locked up in a criminal asylum, Electroshock therapy and constant depressions that end on the psychiatric ward. You all know that.

Well, today, I am happy to say that I feel amazing.

It's been 4 days since I started wearing diaper full time. I thought it would help me, and my parents, sister, cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles and best friends were on board. They thought that if it helped me, well, then it was worth trying.

I haven't felt bad or sad ever since I started wearing diapers full time. It's as if there is some light to balance the bad thoughts. Wearing diapers 24/7 has brought me great joy.

But that's not just it. My family started treating me a little like a baby, like allowing me to wear footies, suck my thumb, and even use a baby bottle. It has made me very relaxed and happy. I would wake up in my baby clothing with my baby pillow and my stuffed lion and just suck my thumb calmly, enjoying my diaper and the fact that I am a baby.

I know I'm not a baby, but I feel like one. Everyone has been so tender and well, it has helped me.

Tomorrow is day 5 of this, and I am looking forward to everything because being a baby has been the best therapy for me.
I was just wondering how it is going. Are you still the baby of the family, or have things changed?

I once heard a podcast guest describe ABDL as (paraphrased) starting out like Viagara and ending up like Prozac. Totally agree. When I started wearing diapers, they were purely sexual; now there's a sexual element, certainly, but diapers (and, to a lesser extent, AB swag) have an incredibly galvanizing effect on my mental health. A few years ago, when my OCD was at its worst, diapers were the one thing which always helped bring me down a notch. Always. My symptoms aren't nearly as bad these days, but whenever I'm in ABDL mode, I'm able to relax in a way I simply can't when I'm not.

Interestingly, I've also discovered that simply being diapered isn't enough to trigger that state of deep relaxation. I need to be wet - but as soon as I am I immediately begin to relax, and as I get wetter, I become more relaxed and regress further and further, usually to the point where I'm rolling around on my back in just a t-shirt, diaper and paci. It's been fascinating to come to this discovery.

Reactions: siysiy
Back