Babyfur shows, toys, and games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paw Patrol can be addicting, and that is coming from a kitten. The characters are cute, and often times silly. It's fun to memorize their catchphrases, and most of the show is pretty predictable at certain points. But it is pretty fun. If you can, look it up.

A Canadian friend showed me a show, it's okay, I've seen a few episodes. It's called Animal Mechanicals. It's what I referenced earlier up above. It can be cute at times, even if the puns it gives are just the worst.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Hamtaro yet! I used to love that anime when I was younger, a real shame that they just stopped dubbing it though.

BlackWing said:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Hamtaro yet! I used to love that anime when I was younger, a real shame that they just stopped dubbing it though.

I have Hamtaro.

FeekaDimension said:
Anyone else watch Daniel Tiger? It's based on the puppets from Mr. Rogers and I've found it really calms me down.

Yes! Sometimes I watch it too.

edgyfox said:
I have Hamtaro.
I used to have a bunch of Hamtaro stuff, but my mom made me get rid of it years ago. I wish I still had it!

Mmm...I'm gonna have to look up Paw Patrol & give it a watch since everyone is talking about it

I keep forgetting to put Care Bears on this list, esp. the episodes centering around Hugs and Tugs.

Another BabyFur TV Show is "Bananas In Pajamas", made in Australia.

BlackWing said:

Ha Ha my twin sister and I where total fans of that for many year! We even had a huge collection of figurines and such

caitianx said:
Another BabyFur TV Show is "Bananas In Pajamas", made in Australia.

Oh my god, so many childhood memories of watching that show. I even had plushies of the bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back