Babies in Ohio?

gerberbobbie said:
Hello again. Yes to all your questions, but running low on stock right now on most of them. Don't have the new Unicorns in stock yet. I used to live up near that truck stop in Kanawha City so I am very familiar with it. It's called "GoMart". Let me know when you are coming through town and I'll try to bring the coach up there and meet you. Take care out there.
Most definitely. If no unicorns any of the tykables that are 7000 ml and Rearz overnight boosters.

jonny77 said:
Most definitely. If no unicorns any of the tykables that are 7000 ml and Rearz overnight boosters.
Yes, I do have some some of the 7000 Tykables and Rearz boosters on the coach.

Reactions: jonny77
nezquic66 said:
I'm from the Canton area, and know of some ABDLs outside of Cleveland. All of us are guys in our 20s
I’m from Stow upper 30

Reactions: nezquic66 and jonny77
redbottomboy said:
I am 30 miles west of Toledo a bit far north for you
I’m from stow

Bmoney31690 said:
Well shoot im in cuyahoga falls just off grahm rd
If I need a diaper change would you come over and change my diaper?

• Haha
Reactions: jonny77
gh1313 said:
If I need a diaper change would you come over and change my diaper?
If I was in your area.

Sorry, I don't change poopy diapers.

Diaperdog said:
Columbus Ohio ABDL here. Anyone else on the FB group
Me !!!

Reactions: User70445, nezquic66 and Diaperdog
Me im stuck in ohio

lifelovdiapers said:
im from dayton ohio and i would love to be in fb group

Reactions: Daboi07, diaperdude and babybev
Bornhorny420xx said:
I will be in Dayton over Easter weekend!

Reactions: Daboi07 and User70445
User70445 said:
Ohio ABDL and caregivers

Reactions: User70445
CuddleWoozle said:
If you end up in Dublin there's a field of giant concrete corn statues. O_O

We don't quite understand it either.

Just rows upon rows of ears of corn sticking up in the air. XD

If you end up closer to Dayton/Fairborn there's the Air Force Museum. It's free to go to. :3 It's at Wright-Patt.
Shucked ears of corn even! I'm also in central Ohio. ^.^

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperdog and diaperdude
Therin said:
Shucked ears of corn even! I'm also in central Ohio. ^.^
I love the field of corn but it’s still random!

Reactions: Diaperdog
Hello everyone. I'm going to be in Columbus Ohio Monday May 1st and 2nd, 2023 in the "Pamper Camper" motorcoach for all of you that would like to stop in and visit and checkout all the ABDL diapers I will have on board. I will update the exact location when I know for sure. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

TeddyBearGirl said:
Normally I wouldnt post anything like this but I see others looking for other littles in their area so I figured I might try it as well. I'd love to meet other littles and wondering if there were any in Ohio? Specifically southern Ohio but any Ohio babies would be great.
I'm also in southern Ohio!

Reactions: ccase450yfz, Daboi07 and diaperdude
NKY Here right across the river

Reactions: ccase450yfz and pottybreak
Hello again AB's and DL's. I have the Mobile Diaper Pamper Camper in Ashland Kentucky today and the this evening at the downtown Walmart up on the hill. I'm available all day and evening up until 10:00 pm if anyone wants to stop and visit and get some diapers or onesie or plastic pants. You can text me at 304 389 1236 if you have any questions or need directions. Check out https://mydiaperdepot.com/

TeddyBearGirl said:
Normally I wouldnt post anything like this but I see others looking for other littles in their area so I figured I might try it as well. I'd love to meet other littles and wondering if there were any in Ohio? Specifically southern Ohio but any Ohio babies would be great.
I am in akron ohio
TeddyBearGirl said:

Reactions: nezquic66
Back