Babies in Ohio?

OuttaThisWorld said:
I'm in OH!
.. Technically I live in KY but I'm a half hour away from Cinci and I visit pretty often ^^
Hey, that sounds great. Hoping to bring the mobile diaper coach to your area for a couple days in early March.

Reactions: pottybreak
gerberbobbie said:
Hey, that sounds great. Hoping to bring the mobile diaper coach to your area for a couple of days in early March.
Maybe. I just bought 80 more though I think I have like 200.

TeddyBearGirl said:
Normally I wouldnt post anything like this but I see others looking for other littles in their area so I figured I might try it as well. I'd love to meet other littles and wondering if there were any in Ohio? Specifically southern Ohio but any Ohio babies would be great.
I'm working in N. Canton and am staying at a Marriott Hotel. I do construction and am here with a bunch of dudes that are oblivious to the fact that I am a sissybabygirl and love my diapies. I wish there were someone that could bring me one so I could wear it in my hotel room. 《I don't get my own room very often》Pwease!!!! I will give some dollars for one!!! Maybe somebody might wanna play diapy changes with me??? I'm harmless and nice, that's fun soundin I think. Bye❣️

gerberbobbie said:
Hey, that sounds great. Hoping to bring the mobile diaper coach to your area for a couple days in early March.
Hello, I live in Kentucky and am working in Ohio right now. North Canton.

CuddleWoozle said:
Central Ohio, here, too.

I have family in the Southern part of the state, though. :3 It's always pretty nice to go down there because where they are there are lots of trees.
I'm in central Ohio also!

Ebabyboy12 said:
Central Ohio here. I don’t know of any littles personally. I’ve seen some people post that they’re from Ohio but that’s it
I'm from central Ohio also!

Reactions: diaperdude
Columbus Ohio ABDL here. Anyone else on the FB group

Diaperdog said:
Columbus Ohio ABDL here. Anyone else on the FB group
I didn't know there was a fb group what's the link I'm in Delaware Ohio not far from Columbus

Hello Columbus and Cincinnati diaper fans. This Bob and I'm bring the mobile diaper coach to Columbus tomorrow, the 19th and I'll be at the old Woodland Mall on the West side of Columbus Sunday evening around 7:00 pm and hopefully spend the night there and also be there all day Monday the 20th. I will be in a 35 foot Fleetwood Bounder. Hopefully you can't miss it. I'm attaching a photo. Hope it shows up. 304 389 1236 will put you directly in touch with me. I'll be loaded with ABDL diapers and other appropriate goodies. Hope you come to visit and meet in person. Diaper fittings and changes will be available.

Attachments

• 00000 AA Pamper Camper 1 (Large).JPG
    00000 AA Pamper Camper 1 (Large).JPG
    346.9 KB · Views: 8
TeddyBearGirl said:
Normally I wouldnt post anything like this but I see others looking for other littles in their area so I figured I might try it as well. I'd love to meet other littles and wondering if there were any in Ohio? Specifically southern Ohio but any Ohio babies would be great.
Pickaway county ! Here

Reactions: User70445 and diaperdude
DaddyGlaceon said:
I live in Columbus and my 2 lil baby girls live with me and I'm about to have one more join us. There diapered almost 24/7.
Hey there , sounds like you have a fun house !! I'm in SW Franklin county

DaddyGlaceon said:
I live in Columbus and my 2 lil baby girls live with me and I'm about to have one more join us. There diapered almost 24/7.
Hello. I was in Columbus Monday and Tuesday in my mobile diaper coach but didn't get to contact you and see if you and the girls wanted to come visit and pick up some diapers or other goodies as well. I'll be heading back to up there on April the 2nd and 3rd. Would love to meet the three of you if possible. Please let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• Bob Evans W Broad Columbus OH.JPG
    Bob Evans W Broad Columbus OH.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Inside Diaper Coach (2) (Medium).JPG
    Inside Diaper Coach (2) (Medium).JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Inside Diaper Coach (4) (Medium).JPG
    Inside Diaper Coach (4) (Medium).JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Inside Diaper Coach (5) (Medium).JPG
    Inside Diaper Coach (5) (Medium).JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Inside Diaper Coach (6) (Medium).JPG
    Inside Diaper Coach (6) (Medium).JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: jonny77 and Deleted member 64264
TeddyBearGirl said:
Currently in Girard at the moment.

gerberbobbie said:
Hello. I was in Columbus Monday and Tuesday in my mobile diaper coach but didn't get to contact you and see if you and the girls wanted to come visit and pick up some diapers or other goodies as well. I'll be heading back to up there on April the 2nd and 3rd. Would love to meet the three of you if possible. Please let me know if you are interested.
I'm at the Petro in Girard right now. My wife and I.

I'm 276 miles from you.

Reactions: jonny77
gerberbobbie said:
I'm 276 miles from you.
Damn cuz I need some diapers. So what exactly do you do? Just travel around and sell diapers? If Soo that is awesome. My wife and are truck drivers and hard to get diapers out here on the road. We usually stop at tykables in Chicago area as that is our go to diapers with boosters.

gerberbobbie said:
Do you own the store there in Charleston, WV?

jonny77 said:
Damn cuz I need some diapers. So what exactly do you do? Just travel around and sell diapers? If Soo that is awesome. My wife and are truck drivers and hard to get diapers out here on the road. We usually stop at tykables in Chicago area as that is our go to diapers with boosters.
Hello. Yes, I'm just getting started with the coach on the road, and I have a walk-in diaper store in South Charleston WV. It's called MyDiaper Depot. If you come through this area I could bring the coach to a truck stop of fueling center and you could pickup the diapers you and your wife need. Text or call me at 304 389 1236. Yes, I do own the store.

gerberbobbie said:
Hello. Yes, I'm just getting started with the coach on the road, and I have a walk-in diaper store in South Charleston WV. It's called MyDiaper Depot. If you come through this area I could bring the coach to a truck stop of fueling center and you could pickup the diapers you and your wife need. Text or call me at 304 389 1236. Yes, I do own the store.
I figured you that store was yours. That's awesome bud. Do u carry tykables products at all and booster pads. We prefer the rearz overnight boosters but prefer tykables diapers waddlers and want to try the new updated unicorns that they're selling at Capcon. The boosters that hold 2500 ml. My wife and i sometimes stop at that little truck stop next to McDonald's, just near the beginning of the turnpike, on the other end of town from where your shop is. I'm gonna hold onto this number and keep you in mind.

jonny77 said:
I figured you that store was yours. That's awesome bud. Do u carry tykables products at all and booster pads. We prefer the rearz overnight boosters but prefer tykables diapers waddlers and want to try the new updated unicorns that they're selling at Capcon. The boosters that hold 2500 ml. My wife and i sometimes stop at that little truck stop next to McDonald's, just near the beginning of the turnpike, on the other end of town from where your shop is. I'm gonna hold onto this number and keep you in mind.
Hello again. Yes to all your questions, but running low on stock right now on most of them. Don't have the new Unicorns in stock yet. I used to live up near that truck stop in Kanawha City so I am very familiar with it. It's called "GoMart". Let me know when you are coming through town and I'll try to bring the coach up there and meet you. Take care out there.

Back