• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Attention Missouri ABDL friends!!

abdkking98

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Hello everyone my name is Connor and I’m a 24 year old ABDL enthusiast who loves everything and everybody! I’m here hoping to find new friends to make amazing experiences and adventures with. I’m 420 friendly and super social. I’m from the Saint Louis area. HMU if anything peaks you’re interest, Thanks again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rspaldog
Welcome to ADISC!

Never been to St. Louis but did have some family friends that grow up there many, many years ago.

Reactions: abdkking98
abdkking98 said:
Hello everyone my name is Connor and I’m a 24 year old ABDL enthusiast who loves everything and everybody! I’m here hoping to find new friends to make amazing experiences and adventures with. I’m 420 friendly and super social. I’m from the Saint Louis area. HMU if anything peaks you’re interest, Thanks again!!
I’m from the STL area! I’m really new to all of this and want to experience new things.

Back