Attends Slip Active

ICDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all,

So I normally wear Tena slips plus and maxi but I recently bought some attends slip active 10m.
I like them, they are very good in being discreet hold up like a Tena slip plus but the unusual way they tape up is pretty uncomfortable after a wearing for a bit the Velcro bit on the front really start to rub a cut in!
Does this happen to anyone else and if so what did you do to help / stop this?
Thank everyone.

Yep, these were the first adult nappy I tried about 13 years ago. And they had that problem then too.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover
Sad they haven’t updated them.
Glad it’s not just me think after this case I will stick with the good old Tena slip.

Okay so a small update.. the last two days I’ve been taping them on a bit loser than i would tape a normal nappy and game changer no rubbing with no leaks.
I will stay with tena slips after this case is finished but in the mean time they are working well. The odour control isn’t as good i can definitely smell the pee more in these than other nappies but its not to offensive.

I got around this by folding a bit of the nappy to cover the corner that was jaggy, angling the velcro slightly accomplished the same thing, keep the lower outer corner from stabbing into me.
It's been ages since I had some attends, are the active fit still plastic backed?

ICDiaperLover said:
Hi all,

So I normally wear Tena slips plus and maxi but I recently bought some attends slip active 10m.
I like them, they are very good in being discreet hold up like a Tena slip plus but the unusual way they tape up is pretty uncomfortable after a wearing for a bit the Velcro bit on the front really start to rub a cut in!
Does this happen to anyone else and if so what did you do to help / stop this?
Thank everyone.
Yes, it sometimes happened. With time I got better with tapping.
You can fold it outward during taping.

Also tucking undershirt from under and behind velcro helps a lot.

HappyNappin said:
I got around this by folding a bit of the nappy to cover the corner that was jaggy, angling the velcro slightly accomplished the same thing, keep the lower outer corner from stabbing into me.
It's been ages since I had some attends, are the active fit still plastic backed?
Good idea !
Yes they are still plastic backed, very soft and silky smooth plastic!

Update! Sadly this wasn’t the first time the inside has fallen apart :(

Attachments

• IMG_1230.jpeg
    IMG_1230.jpeg
    790 KB · Views: 17
Yes, it sometimes happened.

Back