littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
so just wondering if you had too choose between Attends or Tena which diaper would you want and why?

Of those 2, Tena every time as long as they're maxi or ultra. But there are other better ones of course.

Reactions: KrankyPants and littledreamers333
Normally heard better things from Attends than Tena but like Wetnappy has said it depends on the specific product line between the two. That said if you're trying to get thoughts of what to buy irl between the two i would normally advise looking at your local pharmacy to see if they have anything better than stores like Target.

Noodle I've looked at my local pharmacy's and then never change their product line always same stuff I just want to find something different to try and haven't tried Attends belive there the breathables I was looking at

Tena is, by far, the best non-ABDL diaper brand in the world, in my opinion. I always buy a pack of Tena when I order diapers, alongside the cuter, thicker, more expensive stuff.

Reactions: SAPexpanded, Mrabdl98 and antte91
littledreamers333 said:
Noodle I've looked at my local pharmacy's and then never change their product line always same stuff I just want to find something different to try and haven't tried Attends belive there the breathables I was looking at
Well at least going off the replies seems Tena is beating out Attends so maybe that would help your decision but why not consider buying diapers online or is that not an option?

I've only ever bought ABDL brand online Amazon and Abu website myinner baby and diaperseh.ca

i like both. i've tried the american tena and they;re ok. I still havent tried the european tena stuff and those tend to be better. the attends stuff are decent and the plastic backed ones are great.

I've never used Tena or at least not that much, but I absolutely love Attends Poly Briefs (diapers). The tapes aren't always the greatest but when I wear a crinkly Attends diaper it really makes me feel babyish and embarrassed that I am still in diapers. They remind of plastic backed Pampers. I usually wear them with a long t-shirt, no pants, just the diaper.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I've used both and like certain ones of both, the European Tena slip maxi and Ultima are great, the American Tena supers are pretty good but the ultras are garbage. I used to really like the old American attends of the 90's and the current poly briefs and the attends premier are good, the attends with waistband were pretty good too but I think they were discontinued fairly recently. The European attends used to be really good and something I used often probably 10 years ago but I think the retailer who was selling them here in the USA closed their store or just quit sell the euro attends , I really don't remember.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Wait, the American Tenas are different from the European ones? I should have clarified, then, that the ones I use and love are the European ones.

Reactions: antte91 and ThePaddedTurtle
Lol.
If those are the only choices it might be time to consider potty training.

Reactions: pixelparodydl
I have never tried Attends before. Only Tena. Both American and European. Pull ups and tape diapers. I like the Tena slip maxi the best. Those things hold up amazingly! Just so expensive unfortunately.

Reactions: antte91
Tena, Tena, Tena

Easy answer

Reactions: littlefun and antte91
Tena pe back for sure. Definitely my favourite diaper by far

Reactions: antte91
If you want something that holds alot tena super or ultra for nighttime, attends are a good day time diaper there easily hidden under clothes

Reactions: littledreamers333
Babybear2006 said:
Attends are a good day time diaper.
Plastic Backed Attends Care diapers have been ordered.

Last edited:
Diaper44 said:
Tena pe back.
This one could not find a diaper that could be a Tena pe back. Because it is a favorite diaper, this one wants to know about it.

Last edited:
Albasion said:
Tena is, by far, the best non-ABDL diaper brand in the world, in my opinion. I always buy a pack of Tena when I order diapers, alongside the cuter, thicker, more expensive stuff.
Yeah, I use Tena that way too. Good non ABDL brand.

Reactions: Diaper44
Tena's hands down attends went cheep

Back