As a child were you naughty or nice? Did it affect you in anyway?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
As a child, i was always a very shy quiet boy. I had a happy childhood despite struggling with incontinence. What about you?

I was nice, i always like to behave and if did missbehave i used to felt bad.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, AJFan2020 and ILuvDiapers
I wasn't a shy girl by any means.
I was kind of an extrovert. Still am but have become quite reserved.

And I had a very happy and secure childhood.
A bit spoiled also I would say.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and ILuvDiapers
I was a bad kid who would always get in trouble in school, with ADHD & no one understood that I also had autism. I was kind of a picky eater back then.
A few years after I start behaving as a teenager, I hit the lowest point in my life (and it wasn't even my fault, my dad's alcohol problems & the worst kind of abuse by someone else) I did nothing wrong.
I'm happy now & was able to recover after some therapy & replace everything that was lost in any way possible. I will not trust anyone else ever again, I will die alone.

• Wow
Reactions: idontcareaboutthename, Blekyss and ILuvDiapers
I was shy and quiet too. I was an unexpected child as my siblings were already in their teens when I came along. Even though my mom told me that she didn’t want another child she still loved me once I got here. So overall I was a good kid and had a relatively happy childhood. Except for the bullying I received in middle and high school.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, idontcareaboutthename, Blekyss and 1 other person
Onesieman said:
I was a bad kid who would always get in trouble in school, with ADHD & no one understood that I also had autism. I was kind of a picky eater back then.
A few years after I start behaving as a teenager, I hit the lowest point in my life (and it wasn't even my fault, my dad's alcohol problems & the worst kind of abuse by someone else) I did nothing wrong.
I'm happy now & was able to recover after some therapy & replace everything that was lost in any way possible. I will not trust anyone else ever again, I will die alone.
I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that during your childhood. 🫂 I'm glad you are in a better place now, but don't give up on finding someone special. Nobody should die alone. 🥺

TeeMousy said:
I was shy and quiet too. I was an unexpected child as my siblings were already in their teens when I came along. Even though my mom told me that she didn’t want another child she still loved me once I got here. So overall I was a good kid and had a relatively happy childhood. Except for the bullying I received in middle and high school.
I was bullied too because of incontinence. 🫂

Reactions: oldskool and TeeMousy
ILuvDiapers said:
I was bullied too because of incontinence. 🫂
Kids can be mean. Although I was not incontinent, I did pee my pants in band practice once because I was too shy to ask to use the restroom until it was too late. Surprisingly no one teased me about it.

Reactions: oldskool and ILuvDiapers
TeeMousy said:
Kids can be mean. Although I was not incontinent, I did pee my pants in band practice once because I was too shy to ask to use the restroom until it was too late. Surprisingly no one teased me about it.
Glad nobody teased you. Accidents happen. 😔

Reactions: oldskool and TeeMousy
I was a very easy child to raise.(In my opinion)

A massive nerd but alright in sports.
Thankfully, never got bullied.

Not introverted but would keep myself to myself.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, TeeMousy and ILuvDiapers
I was always a goodie two-shoes, it was what kicked off the bullying that I received through primary school and high school.

• Sad
Reactions: TeeMousy, NewMommA and ILuvDiapers
AsherDearing said:
I was always a goodie two-shoes, it was what kicked off the bullying that I received through primary school and high school.
I was bullied too, but because of incontinence. The headmaster dealt with it though. 😔

Reactions: oldskool and idontcareaboutthename
idontcareaboutthename said:
Did you like get everything you wanted as a child?
Yeah, pretty much.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ABChick and ILuvDiapers
ILuvDiapers said:
I was bullied too, but because of incontinence. The headmaster dealt with it though. 😔
Bullying infuriates me.

Atleast the school administration did take a stance.

Reactions: idontcareaboutthename and ILuvDiapers
NewMommA said:
Yeah, pretty much.
That's insane.

I don't wanna be rude but most kids who get everything they want turn out to be massive a-holes.

In my experience, I've felt rich parents give everything to their kids and that typically doesn't end up well.

From what I can speculate from your online content here, you seem chill.
And you don't seem to one of those types

I was well behaved and quiet-ish, but not especially shy. I had a good circle of friends and was pretty successful in avoiding bullies. I was also bigger than most other kids my age. The first physical bullying incident was also the last. :) I was extremely sensitive though, and fortunate that my parents took notice of that. Punishments were extremely hard on me. I don't remember crying in front of friends, but it was very easy to get me crying in other situations. I always wanted to be liked, and when that didn't work out, I'd feel terrible about myself. That's still very much a part of me today, and something I've struggled with professionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: JulestheFloof and ILuvDiapers
Cottontail said:
I was well behaved and quiet-ish, but not especially shy. I had a good circle of friends and was pretty successful in avoiding bullies. I was also bigger than most other kids my age. The first physical bullying incident was also the last. :) I was extremely sensitive though, and fortunate that my parents took notice of that. Punishments were extremely hard on me. I don't remember crying in front of friends, but it was very easy to get me crying in other situations. I always wanted to be liked, and when that didn't work out, I'd feel terrible about myself. That's still very much a part of me today, and something I've struggled with professionally.
🫂You are liked here. (y):giggle:

Reactions: Cottontail
I was half and half. I was somewhat well behaved but I was a total wild child as well. Very assertive, very loud sometimes, and stubborn with a slight attitude problem. Made friends easily enough and most adults liked me because I got along with everyone.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Shy, nice & introverted
Still am
focus more on others than my self.

• Love
Reactions: midrobbie49, bdale, TeeMousy and 1 other person
Back