Are you celebrating halloween?

rootthelucario

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Are you dressing up this halloween? If so what? Also are you even celebrating halloween cause i’m not? How will you celebrate Halloween if you are celebrating it?

Same every year. No dress up. Regular clothes. I decorate the house a tiny bit and hand out candy on the big night. We don't get a lot of kids. If we get 50 it's a busy night
Usually 30 or so

SparkyDog said:
Same every year. No dress up. Regular clothes. I decorate the house a tiny bit and hand out candy on the big night. We don't get a lot of kids. If we get 50 it's a busy night
Usually 30 or so
Oh ok

I already got my Sans Undertale costume, although I have to replace the jacket because it barely fit and wasn't long enough to cover my tummy.

Damn rights I am celebrating halloween.... I am dressing up as a big baby. Lol diaper and all. I wear diapers 24\7 so That is just my underwear for the big footed sleeper I am going to wear with the paci and bottle I will have with me.

I'm going to a Halloween party for a kinky nerd group I'm in and I'm gonna dress in a Black Megamax, fishnet legging, and I'll figure out the top but it'll be dark/vampire-like.
I'm very excited :3

Reactions: dogboy and Diaperman0723
I'm going to dress with a black cape, a zombie mask and a water gun to scare children and teenagers if they dare to harass my family this year too.

Reactions: Diaperman0723
So ready

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Mpls and dogboy
Yes! I’m gonna go trick or treating again with some of my friends again we gotten lots and lots of free candies and nobody cared :3

Back