Anyone master public peeing

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone master public peeing while walking? Try to keep the flow going while walking so I don’t have to stop and stand but having a hard time. Any tips would help. Thanks.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Andy300, JustAGirl and 2 others
I don't have to try it just happens when it happens

Reactions: Kellycares, oldskool, Wetshisbed and 3 others
If you are not wearing a diaper, best to wear black pants so the damp patch(es) don't show.

• Thinking
Reactions: Andy300, MYHubbyisABDL and CptKirk
I had one unfortunate experience of wetting whilst walking without padding. Repeat performance not recommended. I have no tips for padded wetting apart from keep calm and stay relaxed.

Reactions: ianwee
Master public peeing? I don’t see it as having been mastered but my dual ic gives me little choice when and where I end up whizzing. There were a few things that felt a bit strange when I first began experiencing public wetting like doing so while walking or when conversing with someone. The limited amount of control that I retained when I first became ic would attempt to prevent me peeing in those situations but now I have no remaining control and I’ve become accustomed to urinating under these conditions. So I’m not a master whizzer even though I urinate freely in public.

Reactions: Andy300, CptKirk and ianwee
I'm not ic except for bedwetting so when I wear during the day it's for pleasure. So peeing while Walking , talking , sitting , standing can be done with little effort. but the one I struggle with is driving. When in heavy traffic the amount of concentration needed to drive keeps me from relaxing enough to pee.

Reactions: Andy300 and ianwee
Waiting until you re really desperate should help

f0rtysixand2 said:
Anyone master public peeing while walking? Try to keep the flow going while walking so I don’t have to stop and stand but having a hard time. Any tips would help. Thanks.
Yes, I remember when this was an issue & I'd also have to stop walking in order to wet & then could continue on. Not sure what advice I can give other than to wear a trusted diaper (high capacity), wear as often as possible & keep practicing. I was wearing at work more often & eventually this was no longer an issue for me. I could wet while walking, talking to co-workers (that's fun), sitting, standing, bending, laying on my stomach/back. The only time I have a problem wetting is while laying on my back in an already full (swollen) diaper, the weight pushing my man down is an issue & makes it hard to let go.

Reactions: DinoFrant and ianwee
Sometimes I'll be using my diaper while standing, and it'll occur to me to try walking while continuing to wet. Nope! It just doesn't work. I wear diapers regularly, and using them is pretty automatic for me, even when I'm out in public, but I have to be still to relax my bladder--which doesn't seem like a big deal, really. I'm pretty sure nobody knows what I'm up to.

It will happen if you really need to go

R

Like a boss!! lol

Great thanks for the replies. Yes I was diapered and strangely enough I find it easier to poop and walk then pee and walk lol. I have absolutely no problem wetting while people are around but just can’t seem to keep the flow going if I start walking.

Last edited:
f0rtysixand2 said:
I’d say practice, but practice relaxing and ignoring your bladder, instead of clenching you just need to relax. Nothing will happen as you are in a nappy. Learning to relax not focus on it because it doesn’t matter is quite the skill and something to focus on. If you get tied up in when you pee and the positions you pee in then you haven’t really been making best use of the fact you are in a nappy. You don’t need to hold it or push it, so don’t, just casually leak as and when you need to…

As soon as I start walking it stops! Lol
Standing is my most comfortable position and as long as people aren’t near me I can go in public.

f0rtysixand2 said:
Great thanks for the replies. Yes I was diapered and strangely enough I find it easier to poop and walk then pee and walk lol. I have absolutely no problem wetting while people are around but just can’t seem to keep the flow going if I start walking.
it is fun to poop as you walk!

I like tp pee in my nappy in public. I can do it while walking. dont need to stop. I find if I just relax and don't try to hard, it just happens. once the pee starts I just let it go till I'm finished.

Reactions: Chrissie, ianwee, diaperdude and 1 other person
Just relax and ...let it go 🎵 let it go 🎶 let the urine flow... I don't know why I'm so weird just just ignore me.

Reactions: oldskool, diaperdude and ianwee
In the beginning of my bladder issue as soon as i started to walk I would stop peeing , eventually that changed now my bladder releases any time any where and unfortunately even my bowel accidents happen while walking . Over time your body adapts and you will pee at any time and you wont be able to stop it.

Reactions: diaperdude
RaawrrrPincess said:
Just relax and ...let it go 🎵 let it go 🎶 let the urine flow... I don't know why I'm so weird just just ignore me.
I don't think you're weird at all!

Reactions: diaperdude and RaawrrrPincess
It's just a matter of time and practice, just relax and let it happen.

It might help at first to stand still and initiate a flow then try moving while going. Also slowing down and walking much slower than normal works for me, I tend to power walk and can't start going while walking fast but if I slow right down it's possible, my bladder needs to be quite full though too.

Back