Anyone ever wear diapers to a doctor’s appointment or even out in public?

Frungie said:
I wear and wet my diapers in public, including at work daily and occasionally at a doctor's appointment when I know discretion will be maintained such as with an ophthalmologist. The only evidence at my ophthalmologist might be my eyes glassing over when I wet!!!!
I am much like you, except that I don't wear to the doctor. I have grown confident about wearing and using and I prefer to keep my protection very discrete.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DLJosie
I wear in public all the time under my clothes all the time never worn one to my doctors but worn one to go to an appointment with my community psychiatric nurse she never said anything not sure if she noticed xxx

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
My pcp refers to them as “protective underwear” even though I wear tape on briefs. I always kind of laugh inside b/c I would leak right through protective underwear in a heartbeat. I know she was just trying to be respectful and use a word that has less of a stigma tied to it. I’ve had many doctors see my diapers, urologist, dermatologist, physical therapists, er nurse, etc. I was in the ER for chest pain a few months ago and came in with a mildly full diaper. I was surprised that they never offered to get me a change b/c after 3.5 hours of running tests anyone could tell that I was quite full. Fortunately I was having side effects from another injury and not a heart issue so they let me go and I was able change in the car before driving home.

Every medical professional I’ve encountered has been exactly that…professional when my diaper is visible. The only times something has been said was once when my wife and I were staying at a resort for our anniversary and the masseuse, an older lady, read my paperwork and proceeded to look up and say “I’m so sorry, I wasn’t expecting that”. I’m 32 so I guess her surprise makes sense.

My regular massage therapist whom is a good family friend of ours does occasionally talk about my incontinence and diapers. Back very early on in our relationship she was working at a medical office and asked me if I’d tried that chair that helps strengthen your pelvic floor. She offered to get me a free consultation but I decline as it would not fix my incontinence.

Last edited:
Yes recently and I was wearing nappie & I walk to Asda in one recently and I have one on currently at work.

goodniteswearer89 said:
Just wondering if anyone has worn a diaper to a doctors appointment and what your doctor said or if your doctor knew or if you have worn one out in public under your clothes?
yes many many times I have worn in public and it has never been an issue

goodniteswearer89 said:
Just wondering if anyone has worn a diaper to a doctors appointment and what your doctor said or if your doctor knew or if you have worn one out in public under your clothes?
Yes, of course. Kind of a necessity 👍

I always wear in public and have always worn to the dentist and Dr. office. No one says a thing, though I have not had to drop my pants in front of the dr yet.

Reactions: fluffybutt46 and PadPhilosopher
Back