Anyone ever wear diapers to a doctor’s appointment or even out in public?

goodniteswearer89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just wondering if anyone has worn a diaper to a doctors appointment and what your doctor said or if your doctor knew or if you have worn one out in public under your clothes?

Reactions: Angelapinks, fluffybutt46, DLJosie and 2 others
Hi again,

I have worn a PJ mask easy up in public. I just wore it under my clothes.

Reactions: fluffybutt46, DLJosie and PadPhilosopher
I’ve done the same with a goodnite but I haven’t worn one to a doctors appointment yet and was kinda curious as to if anyone had done such a thing and what they told the doctor and what the doctors reaction was.

Reactions: DLJosie and PadPhilosopher
You will find a lot on here do wear in public under clothing.

Reactions: fluffybutt46, DLJosie, PadPhilosopher and 5 others
If my stomach decides to act up again like it did a couple weeks ago, I probably would go to the doctor wearing a diaper just for safety :p

Reactions: Angelapinks, DLJosie, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
This question comes up often i noticed. It's not a big deal to be in diapers.

• Thinking
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, DLJosie, greatlake5 and 4 others
Yeah always. The strip off to your underwear appointments are the most embarrassing.
Stood in front of a doctor in just a nappy.
Hospital gowns are fun too. Never understood why they do up at the back. My arms work the same as everyone else's...

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, Rezzu and 2 others
I don't wear the gowns when im in the hospital. I think their stupid.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, Jodie and 1 other person
Yep, when I had a raging UTI a few years back. Couldn't risk getting the urge on the bus, and then wetting, without a nappy on! I was on my to give a urine sample and get a test.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, surprise35 and 3 others
BigAl1 said:
I don't wear the gowns when im in the hospital. I think their stupid.
What do you wear if you end up there and no one has bought you jarmers?

Reactions: DLJosie and PadPhilosopher
Nothing in bed except my diaper. Sweat pants when i go to the bath room if im in a shared room. Private room i don't put my sweats on.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher and Woncrinklz
I have been to the options and to have a diabetic check when wearing a nappy.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher and BigAl2
I'm not sure if this counts but in my old house I used to always sit out on the back deck wearing only a shirt and a diaper. It was always at night but I wouldn't be surprised if I was seen by a neighbor

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, longallsboy and 4 others
I am 24/7 medically incontinent.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am out in public wearing diapers all the time under my clothes.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, medfet878 and 1 other person
I have just worn diapers and plastic pants to my Doctor two weeks ago and again this morning. I have been Incontinent for 3 years now and I always managed until recently to not go to the doctor wearing. I am now and have been for a while diaper dependent 24/7, especially the last year.

Have worn to the dentist numerous times. Also to my primary if I have no reason to think I will need to drop my pants. As for out in public, all the time. Running errands, meeting friends for lunch, mowing the lawn. Everyday stuff.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, CLPP and 2 others
Yes, last week I had my annual full body skin check at the dermatologist. The assistant brought me to the exam room and advised me to take all my clothes off but my underwear and put on the gown with opening to the back. I mentioned I was a little self conscious because I was wearing protective underwear. She said ”Honey we’ve seen worse. It’s not a problem“. The doctor came in with a student and checked me everywhere. He asked me to stand up and face away so the could check my back and legs. So it’s me in a BetterDry diaper with all three of them checking my back. Suprisingly I was actually completely relaxed.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, bedwetterdavid and 5 others
Lounging in the back yard during summer. Noticed two neighbors trimming trees three doors down were watching me. Very uncomfortable as I was wearing privately. Moved from that house so no longer a concern. Once at a medical supply store I had questions about plastic pants. The sales lady told me if I bought one I could try it on in te store to determine fit. I did. She checked the fit and sold me a pack of diapers to go with it.

In a diaper, in a pink thigh length smock and black leggings and pink Crocs. My wife put my hair in pig tails and because I was sick I wanted to be comfortable.
I don't go to that Doctor anymore......

• Wow
you do realize we have a lot of incontinent members? I mean I have not owned underwear in over a decade almost two. I go to doctors weekly and some I tell some I do not, but it is in my records either way. But almost any thing you can do in life I have done diapered. Hospital stay to the movies. Not a big deal just normal underwear. No one ask or cares.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, DLJosie, PadPhilosopher and 11 others
Back