Anybody in Indiana, OH, IL, or KY who wears?

I live in southern Ohio. Didn’t know there was an actual ABDL store out there. How cool!

Reactions: NKY2020, KYDLGuy and nezquic66
Hey there I'm in south central Ohio too !!

Logan county ohio. Work in columbus though

Reactions: Diaperdog
Knox County, very near the geographical center of the state.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
Jasper County IN near the center between Chicago and Indianapolis

partypikachu said:
I would love to get to know more people in “local” ABDL scene around my state. There’s a brick and mortar ABDL store in Indianapolis so I know there’s ABDL folks around the area. I’d just like to chat with others about diapers, perhaps someday hangout with friends in diapers. Maybe someday!

If this post isn’t allowed on here please let me know and I’ll take it down. Thanks!
Hello this is Chad and yes there is a store in noblesville

mchad6114 said:
Hello this is Chad and yes there is a store in noblesville
The store in Noblesville is temporary closed until they can get the courts on their side.

Reactions: nezquic66
partypikachu said:
I would love to get to know more people in “local” ABDL scene around my state. There’s a brick and mortar ABDL store in Indianapolis so I know there’s ABDL folks around the area. I’d just like to chat with others about diapers, perhaps someday hangout with friends in diapers. Maybe someday!

Reactions: NKY2020
I’m from Morrisonville,IL small town 30 minutes south East of Springfield

Northwest Chicago Suburbs

Lexington ky

I’m in Indiana, about 2 hours southwest of Noblesville, where My Inner Baby is. Wanted to go there, but they’ve been fighting the courts about the classification of their store and are temporarily closed. Seems like the county considers them a fetish store, and people raised a fuss. Their online store is still open though.

I'm up by Notre Dame. About 45 min away!

Reactions: TopGunsDL
WarriorPrincess said:
I'm up by Notre Dame. About 45 min away!
I went up that way about 2 years ago. Beautiful area. The Notre dame campus, from what I saw, surprisingly looked pretty dingy to me. Could have just been the specific area I drove by, but I wasn’t impressed.

LexySometimes said:
I went up that way about 2 years ago. Beautiful area. The Notre dame campus, from what I saw, surprisingly looked pretty dingy to me. Could have just been the specific area I drove by, but I wasn’t impressed.
It's not as pretty as they make it out to be lol.

• Haha
Reactions: LexySometimes
TeddyBearGirl said:
I live in southern Ohio. Didn’t know there was an actual ABDL store out there. How cool!
I’m in Cincinnati!

Reactions: diaperdude
I'm in Campbell county!😊

Reactions: diaperdude
Campbell County also

Reactions: NKY2020
I live in downtown Chicago. I love it here tbh

Reactions: DaBiscuit90
S bend Indiana

Back