Any petticoat fans here?

tobebabygirl said:
Petticoats for littles use to be one piece for top and bottom. Like to find one again in my size.
love the pettticoat with 2 parts,, i like a higher , control top brief over my tights,=, Love wearing pullups or pads also.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and Angelapinks
iluvdps2 said:
I've never worn or owned petticoats, but I'm oddly attracted to the idea. I'm only a dabbler in sissy life... I've got a couple of sundresses and they are all *just* long enough that my diaper stays hidden unless I intentionally bend over. I don't know what it is that fascinates me about petticoats and the poof and fluff that they add to dresses. Is there anything in particular that I need to know? Will any dress work with a petticoat? Is there any *normal* retail store that sells them? My home situation is such that I don't really want to order one from amazon.
Sometimes party/costume stores will have them

Reactions: Angelapinks
sure am dress where made for them!

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and michaelmc
I love petticoats too was lucky to buy a pink bridesmaid dress with four petticoats I wear with white tights and pink sparkly flat shoes xx

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, OnePiece, PooMinara and 4 others
DorothyPansy said:
I love petticoats too was lucky to buy a pink bridesmaid dress with four petticoats I wear with white tights and pink sparkly flat shoes xx
Post a picture of the dress. You don’t have to be wearing it.

Reactions: Angelapinks
IMG_8877 a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bellybag58, DBabygirl2, OnePiece and 4 others
Hi seasonedcitizen but here is me in my bridesmaid dress I got in charity the two young woman rightly laughed but then they gave me a blonde wig they couldnt sell saying would finish the outfit they both had wedding rings on xx

Attachments

• IMG_20231103_163334.jpg
    IMG_20231103_163334.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20231103_163403_1.jpg
    IMG_20231103_163403_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20231103_163611.jpg
    IMG_20231103_163611.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: OnePiece
I am 50 but I hope the dress was for a young woman it makes me feel young except for my pink padded incontinence panties for older women I wear because I am impotent xx

I could buy online but like to go to Tesco female hygiene aisle to buy them always ask a young female staff member where they are I buy the heavily padded ones xx

Attachments

• IMG_20231103_163432.jpg
    IMG_20231103_163432.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20231103_163436.jpg
    IMG_20231103_163436.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: OnePiece and Seasonedcitizen
These are disposable thick padded panties I wear instead of panties now xx

DorothyPansy said:
Hi seasonedcitizen but here is me in my bridesmaid dress I got in charity the two young woman rightly laughed but then they gave me a blonde wig they couldnt sell saying would finish the outfit they both had wedding rings on xx
Nice dress. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much this is it with heels but can be worn as a little girl dress which I like x

DorothyPansy said:
I am 50 but I hope the dress was for a young woman it makes me feel young except for my pink padded incontinence panties for older women I wear because I am impotent xx
how long have you been impotent? What pink padded incontinience panties do you wear. MIne are disposible panties that i love to wet in during the dy.

DorothyPansy said:
I could buy online but like to go to Tesco female hygiene aisle to buy them always ask a young female staff member where they are I buy the heavily padded ones xx
love seeing the pad under pantyhose. I tinckle all day like that.

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Fireball44 said:
love seeing the pad under pantyhose. I tinckle all day like that.
Same. Lol🤭 I even went to church wearing a diaper and ruffle butt diaper cover under my dress.

Reactions: DorothyPansy
Oh that sounds nice I'm 50 so when I wear it with heels as a woman I have a Misstress who comes with me I wear heavy padded pink disposable ladies incontinence panties they really stick out in this dress she is 25 half my age she likes to go to the garage I pay for fuel in the shop and she phones & I have to say out loud I'm trying to hurry I know I am a bridesmaid & I have to buy flowers it's usually two young woman who I told a few weeks ago I was Dorothy xx

Reactions: GabyinPurple
Well you are a good girl going to church I am sure only a few of the lovely woman noticed or heard your crinkly nappy telling there daughters not to laugh because at least you were dry well done xx

I love petticoats. However as others have said if you are bigger they can be harder to find. I even love wearing more than one to have my dress or skirt straight out. Unfortunately had limited success finding ruffled panties big enough for me to wear with a petticoat. I think I have resolved that. 💜💜. The best fun I had wearing petticoats was having one under my maid outfit going to assist with a performance with my Domme. Didn’t realize that I had parked next to car full of people going to the neighboring haunted house. Drove a higher pickup truck at the time. I spun to their side and climbed out and down full upskirt view. 🫣🤫 I may of enjoyed the friendly horn toot and comments that followed me. 💜💜 Enjoy and look pretty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
DBabygirl2 said:
Same. Lol🤭 I even went to church wearing a diaper and ruffle butt diaper cover under my dress.
I took me a while to get used to wearing to church -as it seems disrespectful . Useful though

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I bought all of mine off amazon and most of them fit and some of the sizing was off. I got 3 that fit me. One 3 layer pink with white trim, one 3 layer black with white trim, and another that is 5 layers vary short pink. That one, is of what you might see in the marathon races people do. So it can fit men's sizes easy. The first 2 are silky and smooth with an inner skirt but I never use it, just hike it up to reveal my padded rump under the hem. The last one is unfortunately scratchy but it's really just to force my skirts up and show off my diapers. The best part of skirt tutus/petticoats is wearing them all at the same time for ultimate poof. I usually ware them without any skirts over top.

Reactions: GabyinPurple and Angelapinks
Back