Any petticoat fans here?

tobebabygirl said:
The first petticoat I saw was my sisters when she was either 2 or 3. Then Easter brought out all the petticoats on the little girl. Oh how I wanted to wear one. The slip petticoats was what they wore. They do make you feel young and child like. Add the rumba panties over a thick diaper. Heaven.
wish i had a slip petticoat to wear over my diaper and pantyhose tonight.Love denium skrts and skorts with pantyhose and tennis shoes.

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, Luvshugs, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I absolutely love petticoats, and I want to get used to wearing them outside more often.

I tend to be very specific about how the bottom edges of a petticoat and dress/skirt align with each other, and when I wear a petticoat I'm always worried about it slipping (even if it's just half an inch or so) and then having to readjust it so the ensemble stays aesthetically pleasing. So I've been thinking about sewing the petticoats straight to my favourite dresses and eliminating that problem. That would also mean that I'd have no more excuses not to wear a petticoat under my dress outside. Another solution would be to sew shoulder straps to the petticoats, to make sure they always stay at the same height.

Last time I got paid I really treated myself, and I didn't only order five pairs of shoes, but also five petticoats – three white ones (16" & 18", plus a short one with hoops), a baby pink one in 16" length, and a bright pink one made from a stiffer material with frayed edges. That's as many petticoats that I ordered in one day as I had previously bought over the past 15 years or so! The one with hoops is really fun to wear, and I still need to figure out what to wear with it.

New Project (21).png

• Love
Reactions: Bellybag58, paddedandprissed, SissyDinNappies and 7 others
So very pretty:love:
I've been wanting to order petticoats like these for a long time.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Samantha
Need to order some new ones to go with my new BBT dress, but don't want to order till it lands, after super frilly and OTT ones.

Reactions: Angelapinks
PooMinara said:
I absolutely love petticoats, and I want to get used to wearing them outside more often.

I tend to be very specific about how the bottom edges of a petticoat and dress/skirt align with each other, and when I wear a petticoat I'm always worried about it slipping (even if it's just half an inch or so) and then having to readjust it so the ensemble stays aesthetically pleasing. So I've been thinking about sewing the petticoats straight to my favourite dresses and eliminating that problem. That would also mean that I'd have no more excuses not to wear a petticoat under my dress outside. Another solution would be to sew shoulder straps to the petticoats, to make sure they always stay at the same height.

Last time I got paid I really treated myself, and I didn't only order five pairs of shoes, but also five petticoats – three white ones (16" & 18", plus a short one with hoops), a baby pink one in 16" length, and a bright pink one made from a stiffer material with frayed edges. That's as many petticoats that I ordered in one day as I had previously bought over the past 15 years or so! The one with hoops is really fun to wear, and I still need to figure out what to wear with it.

View attachment 113966
As pink is my all time favourite colour I choose the puffy one at the bottom of the page.,

Reactions: Patricia48, PaddedRita, OnePiece and 2 others
I LOVE seeing a pretty lady wearing extremely fluffy, voluminous skirts and dresses supported by many layers of petticoats/crinolines! I'd be ecstatic to meet a nice girl who enjoys such garments (with a nice, thick diaper underneath of course). I learned about this company from the Japanese cosplay and lolita fashion world, and their petticoats look divine. https://melikestea.com/shop/hybrid-poof-monster-v/

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece, PaddedRita and 1 other person
When I was a teenager I picked up a pair of my younger sisters plastic pants and put them on. I was hooked on wearing plastic pants and my love of wearing plastic pants is history. I would wear my sister’s plastic pants under my school uniform when I went to school.

my oldest sister had this petticoat that was in two parts, the top part was a cotton top and the second part, from the waist, was this sort of smooth crispy taffeta type fabric. The feel of it was fantastic so I took the petticoat and put it on under my clothes. It was the sensual feel of the bottom half that I liked over my skin. It was almost as good as when I wore rubbers.

I don’t know what the fabric was. I’ve only ever felt the like once since, a dress my wife had. By I surely had an overwhelming desire to try it on but never did. If I could find t-shirts or onesies made of this fabric I wouldn’t hesitate to buy and wear it. I almost got an organza teddy a little while ago.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Angelapinks, Trina and 2 others
TheSissyStore.com is a good place to order them from along with all your sissy clothing needs.

Petticoats are a must for sissy maids and largish skirted dresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Petticoats for littles use to be one piece for top and bottom. Like to find one again in my size.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5)a.jpg
    s-l1600 (5)a.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 15
  • OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
My sister wore ones like the white one in the photo. She had a few of them for Sunday Mass and for wearing with some of her fancier dresses. I can't remember how many times I "borrowed" them to dance around our bedroom wearing that and her fancy nylon panties with lace on the waist and legs. I was so jealous but really fortunate I was not caught that I know of. If it was dad he would have spanked me good but if it was mum, she might have just let it go and crept away quietly.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Happy2BeInNappies2, michaelmc and 2 others
Angelapinks said:
My sister wore ones like the white one in the photo. She had a few of them for Sunday Mass and for wearing with some of her fancier dresses. I can't remember how many times I "borrowed" them to dance around our bedroom wearing that and her fancy nylon panties with lace on the waist and legs. I was so jealous but really fortunate I was not caught that I know of. If it was dad he would have spanked me good but if it was mum, she might have just let it go and crept away quietly
I had two younger sisters and they wore them with their fancier dresses. Had to have the rumba panties to go with them because they may have an accidental flash. They were not aware or cared how they bent over or sitting.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Happy2BeInNappies2, michaelmc and 1 other person
tobebabygirl said:
I had two younger sisters and they wore them with their fancier dresses. Had to have the rumba panties to go with them because they may have an accidental flash. They were not aware or cared how they bent over or sitting.
I loved it when girls did not care how they were sitting or playing and I would get a flash of what I really wanted to wear. During my early childhood I was never happier than when I was in my kilt and playing with my sister. I was upset on days I didn't get to wear it or even a chance to put on one of her dresses.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Happy2BeInNappies2 and michaelmc
Angelapinks said:
I loved it when girls did not care how they were sitting or playing and I would get a flash of what I really wanted to wear. During my early childhood I was never happier than when I was in my kilt and playing with my sister. I was upset on days I didn't get to wear it or even a chance to put on one of her dresses.
when i was little i wanted to wear my sister clothes so badly but only got to sneak her panties.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Happy2BeInNappies2, michaelmc and 1 other person
When my mother saw that I had an interest in feminine attire she put me in charge of her wardrobe, including her lingerie. A happy boy was I and mother was delighted to have me assist her dressing and undressing.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
sissybaby34 said:
I love petticoats. I have a multi layer one on under the dress in my avatar image. A couple of mine here along with pants and tights.View attachment 107479
Oooh!! I love those! So pretty

Reactions: michaelmc and Angelapinks
iluvdps2 said:
I've never worn or owned petticoats, but I'm oddly attracted to the idea. I'm only a dabbler in sissy life... I've got a couple of sundresses and they are all *just* long enough that my diaper stays hidden unless I intentionally bend over. I don't know what it is that fascinates me about petticoats and the poof and fluff that they add to dresses. Is there anything in particular that I need to know? Will any dress work with a petticoat? Is there any *normal* retail store that sells them? My home situation is such that I don't really want to order one from amazon.
Not sure where you are located but with Halloween coming you may want to try costume and party supply places. This time of year no one questions guys cross dressing. Also sometimes Goodwill has them over with all the bridesmaid dresses no one keeps😉

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
tobebabygirl said:
when i was little i wanted to wear my sister clothes so badly but only got to sneak her panties.
I had to be very sneaky as we shared a bedroom and it was a small place. My mother would visit the neighbours often before she started working and my sister often went too. Their girls were too young for me to either play with or borrow clothes from. There were two sisters that my sister played with, one her age and one much younger. I once went with her to their house and got caught playing dress up by their mother. I was wearing the older girls dress. The mother freaked out and told me to change and go home and never come back. I was in tears when I got home and told mum what happened. She told me don't do that again as people in Canada may not accept that as much as in Britain. Then I was sure my mum knew I borrowed my sisters clothes.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, michaelmc, OnePiece and 1 other person
IMG_0654.jpg
Just arrived .. I love it

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Ali123, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Back