Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
i was wondering if anyone has a diet to keep them regular and that also helps with using diapers too cuz im curios

Metamucil fiber - mix it with water and it makes an orange flavored drink that is really thick. It will make your stomach feel full for a while AND it is a bulk building laxative that will make you need to poo. I'm no doctor, so I'm not going to get into any dosing advice, but I've had some fun experiences with it.

Oh, and back to the diet thing - since it makes you feel full, a lot of people will supliment a meal with metamucil because they don't need to eat as much to feel full. :)

iluvdps2 said:
Metamucil fiber - mix it with water and it makes an orange flavored drink that is really thick. It will make your stomach feel full for a while AND it is a bulk building laxative that will make you need to poo. I'm no doctor, so I'm not going to get into any dosing advice, but I've had some fun experiences with it.

Oh, and back to the diet thing - since it makes you feel full, a lot of people will supliment a meal with metamucil because they don't need to eat as much to feel full. :)
how long dose it take to work ?

Jammy said:
how long dose it take to work ?
I usually take several doses spread out the day prior to when I want to have an "incident" and then just let things happen.
There's nothing wrong with experimenting with various doses of metamucil to see how it affects you and your bodily urges/schedule. When you know what that feels like, just plan ahead and let things happen. I don't do it very often, but I do find it to be quite enjoyable when I have the time.

I use the OMAD diet when I need to lose weight.

Makes my bowels quite regular because my meal is at the same time each night.

Reactions: iluvdps2
An apple a day. Lots of fiber.

Back