• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Any Merseyside/Liverpool ABDLs?

NappyPrincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hiiii!
I'm currently at uni up in Liverpool, and I'd love to make some friends who are also into ABDL! Whether it be other littles, or CGs, I'd love to get to know people, hang out, and eventually, maybe attend conventions together? I'd love to go to some but it's scary by myself šŸ˜­
Please reach out to me if you would like to be friends. Happy to tell you more about me!
Jess xx

Reactions: Abdlfitness and MunchyDK
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Reactions: NappyPrincess
Welcome and enjoy

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
South West? I've always assumed it was the North West.

NappyPrincess said:
No Iā€™m not from North West of the United Kingdom where you live in Merseyside/Liverpool area. There is loads of people within the ABDL Community that live in the United Kingdom

NappyPrincess said:
Liverpool still is in the north-west, and always has been since I was born there. (But that was 60-odd years ago :) )

Hi there,

Also in Uni around the same area. Would be happy to start a friendly dialogue šŸ˜€

Ive lived in liverpool my entire life! Happy to know you are at Uni here!

Hi Jess, great to know someone else is close by, Iā€™m in Ormskirk, I get what you mean, definitely anxious going alone to conventions!

Octoreo said:
Hi there,

Also in Uni around the same area. Would be happy to start a friendly dialogue šŸ˜€
Sure! I would be more than happy to!

NappyPrincess said:
Hiiii!
I'm currently at uni up in Liverpool, and I'd love to make some friends who are also into ABDL! Whether it be other littles, or CGs, I'd love to get to know people, hang out, and eventually, maybe attend conventions together? I'd love to go to some but it's scary by myself šŸ˜­
Please reach out to me if you would like to be friends. Happy to tell you more about me!
Jess xx
Hi princess!

New too! Would you like to chat? Man from Holland and a dl :)

Back