• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Any good plain sleeveless onesies as undershirt in hot weather?

caboose123

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am male, wear cloth diapers, need something to wear under my clothes to support them, need it to be comfortable at home and usable in public (including under a collared shirt tucked into pants while I’m at work), and I live in a hot, humid place. I think the most ideal solution would be a sleeveless, deep scoop-necked onesie made from breathable fabric. Maybe the onesie-equivalent of what I now understand to be referred to as a “wife pleaser” (formerly know as “wife beater”). I’ve found very few of that kind of thing online, and what few I’ve found don’t seem available except from places without reliable consumer reviews, like manufacturer’s websites. Does anyone have any experience with something that would work for my situation? Or anyone good who custom makes garments? Thanks

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
Hello and welcome to the community. I do not have an answer to your question about a onesie like garment. I currently do not wear anything like that. You might have better luck in getting responses by posting this question in one of the other discussion topics this one is used mainly for introductions. I hope you enjoy your time here and get some answers to your question.

Back