Any diaper recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterydiaperlover

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I’m fairly small and have a very athletic build. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for sizing and brands. I have a 27 inch waist and weigh 140 pounds. I obviously want something that can hold as much as possible (wet and messy). Please lmk, I’m also looking for someone to chat about ABDL and DL type stuff Just hit me up.

Can we have a bit more information
Can you order online? instore only? Do you want abdl diaper or medical?
whats your budget?
Where on the planet are you located
this will help us give better recommendations

Last edited:
Reactions: Mysterydiaperlover
Okay sorry! still new to this thank you for helping though! I’m from the United States. I can order online and between ABDL and medical I have no preference. I also don’t really have a budget just within reason. I also don’t really know what is expensive or not! Sorry if thats not helpful

Little kings

You can try Northshore diapers they are thick soft & hold a lot
Same with trest elite
that's higher budget
Rearz critter caboose for abdl style
You probably fit in the S or M size range

if you want cheaper but good try Abena M4
You said you're new to this
Do you know how to put diapers on?
Maybe pick up a pack of depends briefs at local Walmart or something to practice before you get into higher end diapers
they won't hold much and not that thick but helps you get used to self diapering and not ruining multiple dollar each diapers

Reactions: Jk95 and Mysterydiaperlover
Dry247 said:
Little kings
Yeah haha I’m pretty small a lot people my age tell me that every girl wants my body. That got me thinking….idk if I’m ready to explore that though and especially not while I live with my parents

Reactions: Dry247
Mysterydiaperlover said:
Hi! I’m fairly small and have a very athletic build. I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for sizing and brands. I have a 27 inch waist and weigh 140 pounds. I obviously want something that can hold as much as possible (wet and messy). Please lmk, I’m also looking for someone to chat about ABDL and DL type stuff Just hit me up.
Have you tried any baby diapers or pull-ups? Unless you have exceptionally large hips or rear they may work for you. They may not hold a big mess, but my Pampers Swaddlers and Huggies Little Movers easily hold 2 good adult wettings no problem. Just don't flood them all at once.

Littlebabybecca said:
Have you tried any baby diapers or pull-ups? Unless you have exceptionally large hips or rear they may work for you. They may not hold a big mess, but my Pampers Swaddlers and Huggies Little Movers easily hold 2 good adult wettings no problem. Just don't flood them all at once.
I really want to try I just need to be able to get access to them.

If you are after capacity, I'd go with Northshore megamax in size small, they hold alot, and fit me real well, I have a 31 inch waist, and weigh 145, and am about 6'2".

Hey dude you're skinny you can wear Drynites (Goodnites in US but not as good as Drynites) pull up nappies (diapers) for cheap in supermarkets/chemists/online. These can be a good daily driver for a skinny lad, I used to wear them all the time but when you start to get fatter I agree with the Northshore Megamax, I also like NRU Str8up White, and Tykables Cammies (so cool to have blue cammo diapers but that's just me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back