Not open for further replies.

mistysummers

Transage little sissy who want to marry Fluttershy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
Ok so this is a question to the people who wear diaper to sleep.
Have you ever been woken up early by a knock at the door and answered it with you diaper in full view not thinking clearly to cover up?
As someone who started sleeping in a diaper this almost happen to me. But it wouldnt be the first time iver open the door while wearing something that an outsideer would have a laugh at. Ie girls pjs

Reactions: chrischrischris
No, I've never "forgotten" to cover up.
I do vaguely remember a couple years ago my ex ordered grubhub and he was in the bathroom when they arrived. He told me through the door he wasn't going to be out for awhile and that I had to get it myself. Not only did I still have the remnants of my crippling anxiety from when I was a kid, but I also had a very full dip on and shorts over. I'm sure the delivery guy didn't notice but I was so nervous the whole time.

mistysummers said:
Ok so this is a question to the people who wear diaper to sleep.
Have you ever been woken up early by a knock at the door and answered it with you diaper in full view not thinking clearly to cover up?
As someone who started sleeping in a diaper this almost happen to me. But it wouldnt be the first time iver open the door while wearing something that an outsideer would have a laugh at. Ie girls pjs

Several times I've been sleeping in late on a Saturday morning, and around 9am BANG BANG BANG on my door and it's fedex or ups with a delivery to sign for. (often a case of diapers...) So I leap out of bed, pull on a white tshirt and pull up sweat pants and run to the door to sign for it. At this point my diaper's pretty swollen, and maybe the delivery guy notices the bulge in my sweats, but *shrug*

Reactions: TigerDL and KittyMerriweather
Nope ... all 3 of us are incontinent, and we make sure to be dressed ( most of the time ) .

The "7 year old" has been seen by delivery drivers in his solid color onesies a few times, but I do not think anyone cared. I make sure no one can see me whenever I am walking around in just a diaper :)

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall
Sometimes I will go out to my car in the driveway wearing nothing but a shirt and diaper, but it is far enough from the road that someone would have to be driving by very slowly and trying to look. Normally I can hear a car before they can see me and have time to step behind my vehicle or somewhere my lower 1/2 can’t be seen.

Reactions: chamberpot
If I'm diapered at home I usually have no pants on so I pull my shorts on if someone comes over. Well when the pizza guy came to the door I pulled my shorts on and opened it, as i got the pizza i noticed my shirt was held up by the diaper waistband. I was super embarrassed but not sure if he noticed.

Reactions: TigerDL and checkingoutall
Couple weeks ago, I was sitting on my couch, half asleep watching TV fully done up in footies, diaper and teddy. Around 11pm I hear a loud ass BANG BANG BANG on my door, there are flashing lights and stuff all around the house and I jump up and open the door. Long story short, my neighbor had his house broken into, hes a cop, so all his cop buddies came out to look for the guy. So I got to talk to the police for a couple minutes about if I'd heard any noises or seen anything while dressed in puppy themed footies and a soaked Peekabu. Not my proudest night lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperVapor, TigerDL, checkingoutall and 2 others
In college, I shared an apartment with 3 roommates. One morning, one of my roommates knocked on my bedroom door while I was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper. In hindsight, I should've just talked through the door. Instead, I opened the door a smidge and talked through the gap. To her, it must have looked like I was trying to hide something illegal. 😅

Hey! Better for her to think I'm a criminal than a diaper wearer! :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and checkingoutall
I've never knowingly exposed myself at the door, I always wear a minimum of trainig shorts.

I sometimes order take away to be delivered
Thinking I'll answer the door in my girl stuff and diapered but thank goodness I loose my bottle and cover myself up

I’ve never answered the door with my diaper showing, but I did when I was wearing a diaper with jeans on while wearing a bra and breast forms with a shirt. I didn’t realize it until I closed the door.

I have answered the door in a totally soaked mega-max with a pair of flannel PJ pants over them and a tee shirt, easy enough to notice from the back but not so much from the front while standing as pants and tee are very loose fitting ...

Reactions: NooNoo, KittyMerriweather, BabyHailey1977 and 1 other person
Nope - never.

I am not a morning person so I sleep late (if I can) but most deliveries for me were noonish or afternoon so never had the problem - fortunately!

Never forgot to cover up, but my mom came over for a surprise visit. It was wet and poopy I quickly and thoroughly scrubbed, also used deodorant over the entire area.

I had a good friend that used to party pretty hard on Friday nights and really resented getting woke up on Saturday morning by Jehovah’s Witnesses. So one morning when he was particularly hung over he said “the Hell with this” and opened the door to his JW friends buck naked. This put a stop to any further evangelizing by JWs at his location. I fully expect that answering the door in a loaded diaper would have the same affect. Stay padded, no matter who knocks!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and chrischrischris
I try not to do anything that will show my diaper off to anyone. I have a pare of shorts and shirt handy if some one show up at my door.

Worse thing is a persistent knocker
Your trying to cover up start tripping over yourself stress going through the roof
Feel like Knocking the knocker out

Last edited:
Reactions: NooNoo and nwm
I was woken up this morning by the maintenance guy who I forgot was coming, and answered the door in my kiddos diaper and Rearz splash print footed pjs. Needless to say I ushered him in and quickly went back to my room to get dressed!

Reactions: NooNoo, BabyHailey1977 and DisneyDaddy99
Never answered the door without covering up - but I did once end up with me wife telling a neibor to just walk right in to our house, without checking first - and I was sitting in plain sight (once you were inside) with just a diaper on. That one knew all about that issue anyway, but stil.. However - I think I was more surprised than that person was - however she is VERY nosey and has a BIG MOUTH!

When I answer the door I am always covered, I have however remained in just a diaper or a shirt and a diaper a few times when my sister inlaw stopped by for a visit she is fully aware of my IC issues.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back