Announcing ABU Size S/M (Schmedium?)

After a disappointment either last year or two years ago with some small Tenas - I thought I'd stopped growing(!!!) - this is really good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! An ABU diaper ninja!

This size is amazing. It’s nice and tight on me - and has enough room for when they swell up. Wore half a pack last weekend - and enjoyed every single dip.

Awesome! I’ve suggested a size range like this a couple times before! Thanks, I’ll be ordered some to try out! Now if you can work on a better and built in wet activated scent and those stretchy sides we’ll be on the way to a perfect diaper :)

• Love
Reactions: babybobby
Finally something that fits...

I would love a medium/ large as well. Technically my waist fits well within the medium range but I find as a female I have wide hips and chunky thighs which means although the mediums fit well at the waist they tend to really cut in at the legs which becomes very uncomfortable to the point of pain after more than a few hours wearing. However larges tend to be way too big and I struggle to get a leak-proof fit so a size in-between the two would be great. Alternatively having a slightly different style available which took into account those of us with thighs and hips would be welcomed!

Make em like baby diapers with stretchy sides!

Reactions: kratox
eddy200 said:
Make em like baby diapers with stretchy sides!
if only

why we don't have a replica of modern baby diapers yet is beyond me.

Why is the sm/m 21 to 25 when the current smalls are 22 to 29?

DL4L1992 said:
Why is the sm/m 21 to 25 when the current smalls are 22 to 29?

From their website
1613519851118.png

Not saying their isn’t a market for the schmedium as their definitely is. But I’ll also echo a schmlarge lol.

I’ve always been inbetween the m/l sizes no matter the brand other than the old dry 24/7. It’s a toss up between having something that’s nearly leakproof or going to a large which is a lot more comfortable but prone to leaks

ykdprdave said:
Not saying their isn’t a market for the schmedium as their definitely is. But I’ll also echo a schmlarge lol.

I’ve always been inbetween the m/l sizes no matter the brand other than the old dry 24/7. It’s a toss up between having something that’s nearly leakproof or going to a large which is a lot more comfortable but prone to leaks
Definitely. I'm too between these sizes, and since all manufactures are using roughly the same sized diaper the problem persists without an alternative.

The thread starter of this is now more than a year old: I did try the S/Ms and they were very good (even quite enjoyable) ...if the rep' is still listening a medium/large product would be a good contrast.
I started wearing Tenas when I was 15 and made the 'mistake' of going straight into Tena Mediums, I was concluding a teenage growthspurt and Tena Mediums properly fit me just as I was turning 17
...but the feeling of a slightly over-sized nappy was still nice.
ABU would probably again be doing an industry-first with a medium/large
IT'D HAVE AN AUDIENCE!
-
BW

Back