Amzon stop selling confdey diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like betterdry, nothshore supreme and the confdry . rearz diapers are good but ithink they run big. I want buy by case. I need a diaper that can last 5 hours and allows me to move

maybe you misspelled it try - confidry 24/7

Correct

It's there and note that Amazon doesn't sell these. It's sold by a company called LiveAnew. However they do use Amazon Fulfillment which means that USUALLY you get pretty good service on it. The downside is that Amazon outright lies about the shipping status of things they fulfill. I've never understood why they do this and why they just don't give a link to the real tracking information. I'm continually having to cut the tracking number out of the Amazon status and pasting it in the real carrier's tracking system to find out where it is.

Okay, I will try that. I am thinking maybe I should go abit thinner. But I am considered about leak due to 6pee

O
DanielW said:
But I also tend to stalk my deliveries rather than track them . :)

Oh yes, same with me! I wish my deliveries had a gps tracker on them!

I don't understand why people bother buying from there when they tend to be more expensive there. I can find most diapers cheaper on other websites.

Reactions: Ron89
Calico said:
I don't understand why people bother buying from there when they tend to be more expensive there. I can find most diapers cheaper on other websites.
What place do you suggested? Also can you help set it up to make first order? Thank you

Every single time I have tried to buy the Comfidry 24/7 diapers from Amazon, North Shore, XP Medical and other outlets, they never have them in stock for my size. And when they get them in stock for my size it doesn't last all that long. I'm a L/XL sized person. Grr.

Calico said:

I agree, amazon over charges for almost everything in exchange for "free" shipping

Calico said:

Well, Amazon is a reseller, and as such they have to have their cut. Buying from someone that's a step or two closer to the manufacturer is usually going to save you money. But there are some advantages to Amazon... you can be sure the bill on the credit card is going to say Amazon and not SomeDiaperCompany, and there will be better variety. Funding is also possible through Amazon gift cards, which can be purchased for cash locally, unlike most other places that require at least a credit card. (I've seen a few ABDL shops sell gift cards, but it's never really taken off)

Reactions: 12srepaid
Just because Amazon handles the listing and the billing doesn't make them the "seller." Wait until you have an issue when it is someone selling THROUGH Amazon rather than an item sold by Amazon themselves.

I am debating between the betterdry diapers and med confydry diaper. In case format. Its so frusting. Is better thinner?

makena43 said:
What place do you suggested? Also can you help set it up to make first order? Thank you

I order from Northshore or xpmedical. Diapers I use are cheaper there than on Amazon. ABDL diapers tend to be way over priced and don't have good qualify like none ABDL diapers do. But they cost way more on Amazon than they would cost on websites that sell them.

You can get northshore megamax on Amazon now however. And if you just really really love dry 24/7 the same way i do, xp medical has the best deal on a case with free shipping. It takes about 3-4 days to get to me in NC, with regular free shipping.

NSC is selling through Amazon now for some items as well. You can't make a blanket statement about Amazon as if it was all one big company anymore than you can say eBay is all one entity.

I've waffled back and forth between BetterDry and ComfiDry and right now I'm preferring the former but I admit they're pretty close. I typically just do a quick survey of who has the cheaper deal (including shipping) at any give time. Sometimes NSC or LLMedico sends me a code that drops them significantly with respect to the other one, but usually they're within a couple of bucks.

I am so use to comfy diaper vs betterdry but I would like to move better. On the otherhand if I use betterdry it might leak

bambinod said:
Well, Amazon is a reseller, and as such they have to have their cut. Buying from someone that's a step or two closer to the manufacturer is usually going to save you money. But there are some advantages to Amazon... you can be sure the bill on the credit card is going to say Amazon and not SomeDiaperCompany, and there will be better variety. Funding is also possible through Amazon gift cards, which can be purchased for cash locally, unlike most other places that require at least a credit card. (I've seen a few ABDL shops sell gift cards, but it's never really taken off)
Ebay is generally cheaper than amazon for pretty much everything, in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back