Amazing girlfriend

EastCoastIncon

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I’m a young guy dealing with neurogenic bladder/urge incontinence. It has gotten to the point I have to wear pull-ups around the clock. Losing my continence was a major blow to my confidence, especially in the bedroom

I’ve been blessed to have an amazing gf who reassures me she loves me regardless of my condition. She built my confidence back up and has no problem with working around the pull-up when we are getting intimate. She wants me to treat it like regular underwear and assures me she doesn’t not mind seeing me in a pull-up.

She makes light hearted comments, pats my butt and found a way to take my biggest insecurity and me feel loved and accepted. I know this is the woman I want to marry

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, abcdef, Ortler and 31 others
Glad you found an amazing SO
Having some one be supportive is the world! Hold onto that

Reactions: abcdef, newAB43, Diprs2 and 8 others
Your SO is truly a keeper!
Assure you fulfill her needs as well, it is part of providing what she is providing!
You may find a need to move to diapers for the overnight as pull-ups have limitations.

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

You will also find that the Incontinent Forum is filled with individuals that are and have long lived with Incontinence who will provide advice, if you find you need it.

Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 8 others
Dude, get a rock on her finger toute suit!

Reactions: abcdef, newAB43, shannara6767 and 6 others
You are in deed blessed by having an accepting and loving girlfriend. Edgewater is right about the incontinence section of ADISC. It can provide guidance from the experience others have had with their condition, but there’s a learning curve of finding and tailoring what works best for you. With the ubiquitous nature of incontinence products today and the far more accepting attitude of medical professionals and the public our condition is far, far easier to manage than what I saw those experiencing it going through when I was young. If you’re anything like me my attitude towards something or someone is everything. If I get a bad attitude towards someone or something it can make dealing with them, or it, miserable and a good attitude can make dealing with it, or them, bearable, even pleasant.

Last edited:
Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 4 others
My ex was like that, I would get out of the shower and put on a pullup before going to the bedroom. She would ask if I had my pamper on or a pullup. Then tell me to lay down and would take it off me and put it next to the bed. Once we were done having fun she would hand me a diaper to put on and would occasionally help me with the tapes. In the morning she would ask me if baby had an accident. She would then if I wanted a pullup or diaper. When we went shopping she would ask me if I needed more. It was a stupid reason why we broke up.

Reactions: Ortler, newAB43, Fetishbuddy and 6 others
Babybear2006 said:
My ex was like that, I would get out of the shower and put on a pullup before going to the bedroom. She would ask if I had my pamper on or a pullup. Then tell me to lay down and would take it off me and put it next to the bed. Once we were done having fun she would hand me a diaper to put on and would occasionally help me with the tapes. In the morning she would ask me if baby had an accident. She would then if I wanted a pullup or diaper. When we went shopping she would ask me if I needed more. It was a stupid reason why we broke up.
Too late to fix it? Second chances can be great.

Reactions: newAB43, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Subtlerustle said:
Too late to fix it? Second chances can be great.
Thar was the second chance since we met in jr. High and dated in high school. She chose her dog over me. She didn't like it that I didn't like her dog.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
That’s unfortunate 👆

EastCoastIncon said:
I’m a young guy dealing with neurogenic bladder/urge incontinence. It has gotten to the point I have to wear pull-ups around the clock. Losing my continence was a major blow to my confidence, especially in the bedroom

I’ve been blessed to have an amazing gf who reassures me she loves me regardless of my condition. She built my confidence back up and has no problem with working around the pull-up when we are getting intimate. She wants me to treat it like regular underwear and assures me she doesn’t not mind seeing me in a pull-up.

She makes light hearted comments, pats my butt and found a way to take my biggest insecurity and me feel loved and accepted. I know this is the woman I want to marry
glad to read you finding love and support and sharing your life with someone amazing. your GF is right the pullups are just your underwear and you are not alone this this type of underwear. pullups and diapers have never been an issue in my relationship from being my GF to my wife she never saw it as a disadvantage. she is part of managing because we are social and active and travel. she actually finds it cute seeing me walk around working of various projects in a diaper. being in a relationship is about acceptance, love, and support being lovers but also each others best friend it is a partnership of give and take and if that isn't there than it is not a good relationship. i hope your GF continues to help you build on your self-confidence because there is nothing embarrassing or shameful about needing to a pullup or diaper or whatever one needs to assist him or her in life.

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Yes She a KEEPER !! Now treat her like a Princess ;) !!

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, HereWeGo2169 and 6 others
My wife tries to be understanding she just kind of ignores my diapers. I read a couple of these blogs to her just a few minutes ago. We are going out to dinner in a few and need to change out of this wet diaper and into a dry one.

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
My wife isn't phased by my incontinence and enuresis. She told me not to worry and wear adult nappies and get on with my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, SDB2014 and 4 others
It took Abbie some time to get use to me wearing !
Any more it just like me wearing different kind of panties to her , she says !

Reactions: Ortler, newAB43, Diprs2 and 4 others
I am not sure where the wife stands. The other day I was quoting from one of these forums as well as another Incontinence site that I am on. :unsure::oops:

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2 and Edgewater
EastCoastIncon said:

That sounds a like my wife never any teasing but must stay diapered.

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, SDB2014 and 1 other person
Wetshisbed said:
My wife isn't phased by my incontinence and enuresis. She told me not to worry and wear adult nappies and get on with my life.
Mine neither. She totally accepts me as I am.

Reactions: newAB43, SDB2014 and Edgewater
Been more then a few time that Abbie has pick out what kind of diaper for me to wear along witth my diaper covers ! She does like them Black & Pink MagaMax diapers on me ....

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2 and Edgewater
PaddedRita said:
Been more then a few time that Abbie has pick out what kind of diaper for me to wear along witth my diaper covers ! She does like them Black & Pink MagaMax diapers on me ....
Abbie clearly knows what's best her padded girl!

My dear wife does not allow be out the door without a color check. She has long stated she was going to Animalgram my cloths so I do not embarrass her with my lack of seeing colors! On occasion, she will congratulate me on my choice. I common smile, thank her and think,: I got lucky again!

Reactions: littlemoosey
I’ve definitely hit the jackpot with my girlfriend too. She’s a very caring but funny and playful soul. My incontinence and diaper needs isn’t a barrier between us - nor are my other disabilities. In fact she’s encouraged me to take pride in my padding and often changes me when we’re together especially when I’m having a bad day.

Most of the time I wear my thicker ABDL diapers around her because she knows I’m more confident wearing those. I let her have a say in what diaper designs I’m wearing as she’s going to see me in them and I wear them openly around her. This makes me feel less awkward about having to wear them.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, newAB43 and Edgewater
Back