• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Am I damaged?

TrackersPampersJourey said:
I hope now fits these silly translate problem, my fav. Diapers are size 8 from Babylove and pampers there prints so adorable and cozy to
That sounds absolutely amazing ^_^

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey
LGFilly said:
I’m actually looking for something cute online
My personal fav are baby diapers pampers and pull ups I personally don't like the big adbl diapers but the usagi diapers are realy cuteee

Reactions: LePew and LGFilly
My personal fav are baby diapers pampers and pull ups I personally don't like the big adbl diapers but the usagi diapers are realy cuteee
That’s valid ^_^

I like the cuter the diapers, the better

LGFilly said:
I like the cuter the diapers, the better
I hope u live in us there are sooo cute diapers. Paw patrol, luvs, training pants and much more

Reactions: LGFilly
Yeah I live in the US ^^ I’ve been shopping online and found lots of very cute diapers and onsie pajamas as well.

I hope u live in us there are sooo cute diapers. Paw patrol, luvs, training pants and much more

Realy cool let's start testing XDD
And you can keep it as secret its your privacy, I keep them to as secret I know there where no understanding and accepted.... Feel cozy and be free 🐾🐾

Your words are really encouraging. Thank you so much!

• Love
LGFilly said:
Your words are really encouraging. Thank you so much!

Ty you, and this community gave me at beginning so much help and Force for these It's hard time for me to come up

Well, you certainly made me feel welcome ^_^

• Love
LGFilly said:
Hello! I go by Pon or Filly, for the sake of security. I have understood that there is a stigmata against littles or people who are ‘into’ wearing diapers, liking binkies ‘pacifiers’, bottles or the like. Even my husband doesn’t know, and I am terrified of even telling him. I don’t know what I am really doing, but I figured that I would or could chat with people who may know what I am talking about…. Anyway, it’s great to talk to you all..

Pon
Be you. honesty is best tell him you want to try something and see if he also enjoys it.

Back