• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Am I damaged?

LGFilly

DL/Little/Diaperfur - She/Her Pronouns
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hello! I go by Pon or Filly, for the sake of security. I have understood that there is a stigmata against littles or people who are ‘into’ wearing diapers, liking binkies ‘pacifiers’, bottles or the like. Even my husband doesn’t know, and I am terrified of even telling him. I don’t know what I am really doing, but I figured that I would or could chat with people who may know what I am talking about…. Anyway, it’s great to talk to you all..

Pon

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey, MetalDan86 and Sealander
LGFilly said:
I have understood that there is a stigmata against littles or people who are ‘into’ wearing diapers, liking binkies ‘pacifiers’, bottles or the like.
And that’s the reason why people try and hide these things, because they know there is a stigma against ABDL…

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey
There is a major stigma. And I just would like to know more about this. I basically know little to nothing.

Hey Pon, welcome!

You’ve come to the right place and I’m glad you’re here. I came here for advice on coming out to my wife that I’m abdl, it worked out great and I’ve so happy to finally be myself at home.

Come hang out with us, there’s no need to rush things :)

Reactions: chamberpot, Sealander and LGFilly
The thought of just letting go, and regressing…. To the point where I can just be little and cared for… to not having to be adult… to color, to watch cartoons to regress to a state where I didn’t have to worry about life, really….. I would just like to know more about it…. To explore my little side… I think that’s what I need, really.

• Love
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey and Sealander
LePew said:
Hey Pon, welcome!

You’ve come to the right place and I’m glad you’re here. I came here for advice on coming out to my wife that I’m abdl, it worked out great and I’ve so happy to finally be myself at home.

Come hang out with us, there’s no need to rush things :)
How do you… I mean, how did you get started with all this?

Hi Pon, Welcome. ADISC is a great place for information. I have found many different perspectives on abdl on this forum. People are really trying to stop ignorance about abdl here

Reactions: LGFilly
KBoy said:
Hi Pon, Welcome. ADISC is a great place for information. I have found many different perspectives on abdl on this forum. People are really trying to stop ignorance about abdl here
Well, that’s why I came onto here; to learn more.

LGFilly said:
Well, that’s why I came onto here; to learn more.
Me too, I had never even chatted with another abdl person before. Now I communicate with people every day

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! This is a great place to find support and information from people who have gone through similar struggles.

Can anyone give me their definition of what being abdl is?

Sealander said:
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! This is a great place to find support and information from people who have gone through similar struggles.
The situation is… I’ve always felt excited to just be cared for as a little taken care of by a caregiver. Like be put into a diaper, given a box of crayons and just color while I watch cartoons or even being cuddles and being called a sweet little girl or a good girl while being cared for…. I dunno, like I would feel safe and comfortable… comforted.

LGFilly said:
Can anyone give me their definition of what being abdl is?
Here's an ADISC article on the topic.

Infantilism

(y)

I really appreciate the responses so far. So far, I am learning a lot!

Because of the stigma from abdl, I have just been so scared to share my little side with anyone and the one person who could have helped me, was bigoted so my first experience with someone in the abdl was… needless to say, not a good one.

What I really want to do, is just explore a little (no pun intended) what being a little means to me, personally.

Hello and welcome I hope you find what you are looking for here, this is a great forum with many different people with different lifestyles, we all fit together in here with no limits on what you can learn about things. have fun, let your hair down and relax and enjoy yourself. I am looking forward to your postings.

Reactions: Sealander and LGFilly
chamberpot said:
Hello and welcome I hope you find what you are looking for here, this is a great forum with many different people with different lifestyles, we all fit together in here with no limits on what you can learn about things. have fun, let your hair down and relax and enjoy yourself. I am looking forward to your postings.
Thanks ^^ I really appreciate the welcome

You are not damaged for having a little/abdl side. This is something that can become a fun and enjoyable part of your life and just a matter of finding the appropriate time and place to express it. With others is a huge plus!

As an additional reference I would highly recommend this book as a resource: https://www.amazon.com/Youre-Not-Broken-Rhodas-Strong/dp/0999452614

Reactions: LePew and LGFilly
Back