Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent

My favorite diaper store there are many types and other ABDL clothing to . 🥰
I have the Kins pull up style and wear with their Rubber pants and plastic pants but the rubber lasts longer for me. I also have some high waisted rubber pants from Rearz and I love these very much also. They are a much higher waist then the Kins but the Kins have a cloth covered waistband. As I am a very heavy wetter if I fall into a deep sleep so I wear a Tranquiulity or Rearz Inspire Plastic backed diaper underneath everything.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wool covers may work well for babies, but the ones I've tried in years past were miserable failures. Since I actually wet, I could not help but notice that I left wet spots everywhere I sat ... on a leather sofa, at the dinner table, etc.

I love the way soakers look, and I far prefer the feel to plastic pants. Unfortunately, the functionality of knitted soakers as an adult diaper cover leaves much to be desired.
If I remember correctly I read somewhere that it’s the natural oils in wool diaper covers that give them there water repellent quality. I think that when they lose their water repellent abilities they need to be re-oiled, such as after being washed rather than just rinsed out, or when they are new and some manufacturers wash them prior to sale. I can’t remember what type of oil that was recommended but I think some of the “new age mothers” will have it on their websites as they can’t seem to say enough good things about their wool covers. Plastic pants are my preferred cover as you say that yours are. I’ve tried some PUL pants and though they’re more durable I keep coming back do to my affinity for plastic pants that I’ve had as far back as I can remember. Stay padded, no matter what you cover them with.

Luvshugs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
If I remember correctly I read somewhere that it’s the natural oils in wool diaper covers that give them there water repellent quality. I think that when they lose their water repellent abilities they need to be re-oiled, such as after being washed rather than just rinsed out, or when they are new and some manufacturers wash them prior to sale. I can’t remember what type of oil that was recommended but I think some of the “new age mothers” will have it on their websites as they can’t seem to say enough good things about their wool covers. Plastic pants are my preferred cover as you say that yours are. I’ve tried some PUL pants and though they’re more durable I keep coming back do to my affinity for plastic pants that I’ve had as far back as I can remember. Stay padded, no matter what you cover them with.
Lanolin, is the oil used to treat wool.