Age dysphoria

Josh998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:( I wish so so so much it would be recognised…

I don’t see anything about ABDL sexual, I’d give up all sexual pleasure to be the age I feel comfortable with. I just want the comfort to be myself… I haven’t grown up… I am a child :( it’s society that wants me and forces me to grow up…

I wish so badly it would be recognised :( I want to be allowed to snuggle up to my teddy’s and use a pacifier or suck my thumb Without being looked at like a weirdo…

Someone who is male identifying as female can ware a dress, put makeup on etc and they are more and more accepted (as they should be) by society because they feel like the are in the wrong body…

Anyone have any advice or hope 😖 the older I’m getting the worse it’s getting for me of course :(

It’s bad people that are the reason that this hasn’t gone further and been accepted like gender dysphoria etc… also that doesn’t help is that society growing up is the right thing to do, some may say that it’s biologically what happened but that’s not taking into account how people think physiologically.

I am really struggling… I hate being called a man… inside I am a boy… when I get told off for something inside I feel as upset as a little boy… I want my teddy… I want comfort… and we’ll what makes it worse is society does not put its arms round me and say don’t worry you can cuddle your teddy, you can have your pacifier… it says “grow up”…

😢

It hurts so bad :(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy, ShyBoo81, rainbowrudy and 9 others
I kind of get what you are saying but I'm not sure that age dysphoria can be a thing. (And that's coming from someone who took turning 30 as an excuse for a breakdown)

What is meant by age and how it should be experienced is just too indefinite.

Reactions: Nebulous and Woncrinklz
Anemone said:
I kind of get what you are saying but I'm not sure that age dysphoria can be a thing. (And that's coming from someone who took turning 30 as an excuse for a breakdown)

What is meant by age and how it should be experienced is just too indefinite.
😖😖😖😖😖😖 I’m so close to 30 🥺

Josh998 said:
😖😖😖😖😖😖 I’m so close to 30 🥺
My advice, don't do what I did!

You can be happy or unhappy at any age but you can only be the age that you are. I would love to be younger but not if I would be as miserable as I was the first time around! Age always points to something else, for me missed opportunity and loss of innocence were my real issues and blaming age only helped me to not deal with my issues.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, elmail and Happy2BeInNappies2
Paradoxically, even thou growing up is a compulsory part of normal aging, we as adults are expected NOT to lose contact with our inner child. Imaginations, develop into ideas long before the author puts them into writing or the engineer / inventor / artist, starts designing, drawing or using CAD to bring such ideas into the material world in a usable form.

Plus how can you effectively play with your children and grandchildren, without your inner child still being a little active?

However, society needs adults to function as such to make the world go round. So we must ACT our age, (and for some of us, it is just an act).
And that's the way it is. (Or at least, that's how I see it).

[I'm too occupied dealing with sexual dysphoria now - hope you can sort out the 'age' one Joash998 on a happier path, without the pain].

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Josh998
I still have trouble seeing myself as an adult. For most of my life, I always felt like a kid in an aging man's body. This was hard to deal with since I am a music director and lead choirs and singing groups. I remind myself that I do incredible things with music, something an adult would do. It helps. As for turning 30, my crossroad was when I turned 20. I was upset because I was no longer a teenager and thus, not a kid.

I've often said that when I die and go to heaven (assumes a lot here!), the first thing I'm going to do is jump up and down and scream, "I'm the youngest one.....I'm the youngest one..." Of course that will last for half a second when the next departed arrives.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, longallsboy and Josh998
Even if it was recognised, there is nothing that can be done. There's no surgery or therapy than can reverse your age.

But I empathise with you so much. There is hardly a day go by when I don't think about how amazing it would be to be a baby forever. Because deep down, that is what I feel like inside. But it will forever be an unmet desire.

KCA said:
Even if it was recognised, there is nothing that can be done. There's no surgery or therapy than can reverse your age.

But I empathise with you so much. There is hardly a day go by when I don't think about how amazing it would be to be a baby forever. Because deep down, that is what I feel like inside. But it will forever be an unmet desire.
Nothing can be done.....yet.
Perhaps in decades from now when technology is so advanced we can exploit quantum mechanics in our daily lives and can live indefinitely, perhaps we'll be able to transfer our consciousness to another body of our choosing...

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Josh998
Hi Josh,
for me to express my female and childish side in society I do things as shaving my body, were colorful socks, wear woman’s clothes which are not to “female” or wear “anime” shirts. Lately I started to put on nail polish. I’m more or less the only one in my company doing this but I guess it is not a problem for my colleagues ^^. Maybe it is also possible for you to find some “interim solutions” for your lifestyle? Maybe it is just a baseball cap with a certain image or a colorful shirt. In my opinion it would also be ok to wear a chain with pacifier. Just test a little bit how it works for you. People regularly ask me about my clothes, and I have no problem with it. You just have to be clear about how you want to react. Since I am quite extroverted, it at least helps me to express myself.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Woncrinklz and MaxDL
One of my favorite quotes from a long time ago... Growing Old Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iroh, TeddyBearCowboy, InuChan and 4 others
littlelambchop said:
Nothing can be done.....yet.
Perhaps in decades from now when technology is so advanced we can exploit quantum mechanics in our daily lives and can live indefinitely, perhaps we'll be able to transfer our consciousness to another body of our choosing...
It's a fun notion but would not do anything to manage a person's age. No matter what body one inhabits one cannot change age - the duration between birth and the present - except by the passage of time. A new body would only solve body issues.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Deleted member 51496
Anemone said:
It's a fun notion but would not do anything to manage a person's age. No matter what body one inhabits one cannot change age - the duration between birth and the present - except by the passage of time. A new body would only solve body issues.
True, but in the end age is merely a number and everything else is a societal construct. Everyone forces their children to "grow up" because it's what mainstream society wants despite how harmful it can be to some of us.
If a future whole-body transplant increases your lifespan from 90 years to being able to survive until the heat death of the universe, then the whole concept of age as part of one's identity seems silly.
My idea of heaven is an eternal childhood, but it doesn't have to be called anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Anemone and KCA
I don't think I would call it dysphoria, because it is perfectly normal to miss the carefree days of childhood. I guarantee these people you are talking about, who want you to "grow up" also feel that way sometimes. But for most people, they then remember how much freedom they did not have as a child and the nostalgia quickly fades out. And that it's more fun to enjoy what you once loved as a child, as an adult. There is definitely nothing wrong with that. Anybody that is detached from their inner child probably live a completely miserable existence. Like TeddyUrsadorable said, getting old is mandatory, but growing up will always be optional.

As sad as it might be, being a full blown little in public is never going to be ok with a lot of people, because ABDL is easily taken the wrong way by others. I know you say society accepts transgendered individuals, but there still seems to be a sizable margin of people who still think it's not ok in some form. No matter what you say or do, there will always be haters out there. But once you say their hateful opinion doesn't matter, that's when I think you're a pretty cool little!

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, Josh998, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
I think the best advice for this issue has been done. I agree with all the above.
There is "The Peter Pan Syndrome" but I doubt it applies. Plus, I love goofing about. But I know I have to pay my bills and deal as an adult because it is how it is, even in tribal reality. One has to do their part for the group to succeed.
Life is full of contrary emotions we all go through. But actually; aging is a blessing to better understand these challenges and things we yet don't understand when very young. Age is not a loss to the inner child, age is gain so you can have even more fun with income and resources, and freedom. It's how I think of it. There is a certain elegance to aging. Wisdom. Patience. Humor. But just like a spider sheds through its outer skin as it ages to suit its new size and has to wait for its exoskeleton to dry before going forth to "conquer;" so does everything else one way or the other emotionally and psychologically in order to reach the desired ends life deals out.

There are true blessings to aging and growth.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Josh998 said:
I don’t see anything about ABDL sexual, I’d give up all sexual pleasure to be the age I feel comfortable with. I just want the comfort to be myself… I haven’t grown up… I am a child :( it’s society that wants me and forces me to grow up
Your not alone. I've seen others say basically the same thing & I'm also being "inlightend" if you will.

I wouldn't follow in my direct footsteps because I'm a lunatic but I've been looking into beta blockers for medical reasons + they disrupt testosterone witch will hopefully kill the drive through the question is will it work if i see something that is a major turn on.

Might be getting Propranolol from either my endocrinologist or my psychiatrist. I gave the endocrinologist 24 hours of my pee for cortisol level test.

Thursday I'm seeing my psychiatrist and geuss explain how it can help with my overactive thyroid + how i no longer want my libido as before i was very clear i wasn't gonna do anything that effected it but I've changed my mind and would like to use Propranolol as 2 birds with one stone kinda thing.

Reactions: Josh998
I know and fell your pain. I am the same
Josh998 said:
:( I wish so so so much it would be recognised…

I don’t see anything about ABDL sexual, I’d give up all sexual pleasure to be the age I feel comfortable with. I just want the comfort to be myself… I haven’t grown up… I am a child :( it’s society that wants me and forces me to grow up…

I wish so badly it would be recognised :( I want to be allowed to snuggle up to my teddy’s and use a pacifier or suck my thumb Without being looked at like a weirdo…

Someone who is male identifying as female can ware a dress, put makeup on etc and they are more and more accepted (as they should be) by society because they feel like the are in the wrong body…

Anyone have any advice or hope 😖 the older I’m getting the worse it’s getting for me of course :(

It’s bad people that are the reason that this hasn’t gone further and been accepted like gender dysphoria etc… also that doesn’t help is that society growing up is the right thing to do, some may say that it’s biologically what happened but that’s not taking into account how people think physiologically.

I am really struggling… I hate being called a man… inside I am a boy… when I get told off for something inside I feel as upset as a little boy… I want my teddy… I want comfort… and we’ll what makes it worse is society does not put its arms round me and say don’t worry you can cuddle your teddy, you can have your pacifier… it says “grow up”…

😢

It hurts so bad :(
I know and feel your pain. I am just the same.

I'm just a Little boy too.

I gess like me you have to play protend to be a Adult every day.

At the moment I am on break wishing I could suckel on my pasifer.

Be nine to your self so you can be your self everyday.

Huggels

• Love
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and Josh998
"Act your age"

...what a stupid, stilted cliché. When you're driving a car, making a legit income, caring for your own, that's a singular era of responsibility...from 16 to grave. The real thing to say is "act responsible" or "own up". Screw someone who looks at me and says "act your age"...to them, what is my age: armpit-high plaid trous? Grooming like Fredo Corleone and using Hai Karate? Driving a Buick? Barking "Get off my lawn!"?

EFF DAT.

Telling someone to "act their age" is both narrow and insulting. Don't ever do it. The best comment is "C'mon, be responsible": if you wanna wear and use diapers for fun, fine, but take responsibility for what ya got, no matter what your age. If you have a home, pick up your toys, do the dishes, clean the glass, mow the lawn, pay your light bill. Even a caveman can do dat, God's not raining Mommies on us. If you own a car, wash it, pay the fuel, the insurance, the tabs...and pay that ticket! 16 to death...if ya own it, own it. No age cubbies here.

In the meantime...at home, wear diapers if you wanna, cuddle Teddy, bottle/binky up, color in a coloring book, enjoy your game or Hot Wheels. Wear a cute dress or shortalls...and wear plastic pants over your diaper, too, own that leak! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, howiebabe, dogboy and 1 other person
TeddyUrsadorable said:
One of my favorite quotes from a long time ago... Growing Old Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional.
I have a ring on my finger with this engraved on the inside :)

• Love
Reactions: Teddy, TeddyBearCowboy, siysiy and 1 other person
Back