Adult diaper bag

I have a few different:

My go to daily diaper bag I have a larger sort of tactical either Oakley or UA(besides diapering supplies, I carry meds, IFAK, stuff for wheelchair & other misc supplies) in the main compartment I can hold 5 Abena L4 + Boosters and high cap diaper. For Everyday it works

My secondary bag is a small-med tactical bag usually it like minimum bag it can be slug over a shoulder but can hold stuff off 1-2 changes and usually has my tablet or cgar bag

For me being paralyzed having a bag on my wheelchair isn't abnormal! But like I have a bag when I go have cgars I do have room for a travel humidor so if I pull out cgars they don't need to know their is diapers in it as well or if I use it with tablet.

Honestly any bag would work if your looking for a bag of for medical use(abdl crowd each has varieties like some want an official diaper bag so want low profile) I personally would go to few shops like if you want a traditional backpack go to like LL Bean or camping store(look for day bag), if your style is sort of tactical maybe check out 5.11, Oakley, Mystery Ranch or like Cabela's/Bass Pro (though I bought current bag at dicks their values don't align anymore & personally don't buy from there anymore). So I am a visual person I can look online but I like to see in person and really see if it fits my needs like having hands on I can see and measure if it will fit my needs .

This is another part that goes with picking a bag is what are your needs, do you need a bag for quick errands where you may need 1 chance but have 2 Incase of emergencies or are you looking for a day bag where your gone most of the day and need multiple changes also you needs may vary like being paralyzed I can't stand so I need a spot for changing pad. I will say if you go tactical bag route there are few tactical baby diape bag companies I mention it because like I have a wipe case normally stays in my bag but if needed I can use molle loops and it hides in plain sight but I also have a molle bottle pouch made for baby bottle but fits nalgeen bottle but that works for me

Lastly I will leave you with something that wish I did a good while ago prepare for the worse and pray for the best. So I may only need few changes but it over pack because it like I like I am only having one more beer and leaving it's usually not just one more & trust me running out of diapers and supplies sux or can .

Reactions: Diprs2, pdiapered and cantwait
cantwait said:
Does anybody find it odd that you’re carrying a bag everywhere now? I’ve recently started caring a messenger bag with a change in it.
I also wonder if people find it odd ?

If my protection is not too inconfortable I go pee in the bathroom without my bag and don't change. Even if I don't like to stay wet. So of course I do that only if I know that I will have access to the toilets whenever I want/need afterward.

I hope it helps to remain discreet.

Reactions: Diprs2 and cantwait
ParaRomeo said:
I have a few different:

My go to daily diaper bag I have a larger sort of tactical either Oakley or UA(besides diapering supplies, I carry meds, IFAK, stuff for wheelchair & other misc supplies) in the main compartment I can hold 5 Abena L4 + Boosters and high cap diaper. For Everyday it works

My secondary bag is a small-med tactical bag usually it like minimum bag it can be slug over a shoulder but can hold stuff off 1-2 changes and usually has my tablet or cgar bag

For me being paralyzed having a bag on my wheelchair isn't abnormal! But like I have a bag when I go have cgars I do have room for a travel humidor so if I pull out cgars they don't need to know their is diapers in it as well or if I use it with tablet.

Honestly any bag would work if your looking for a bag of for medical use(abdl crowd each has varieties like some want an official diaper bag so want low profile) I personally would go to few shops like if you want a traditional backpack go to like LL Bean or camping store(look for day bag), if your style is sort of tactical maybe check out 5.11, Oakley, Mystery Ranch or like Cabela's/Bass Pro (though I bought current bag at dicks their values don't align anymore & personally don't buy from there anymore). So I am a visual person I can look online but I like to see in person and really see if it fits my needs like having hands on I can see and measure if it will fit my needs .

This is another part that goes with picking a bag is what are your needs, do you need a bag for quick errands where you may need 1 chance but have 2 Incase of emergencies or are you looking for a day bag where your gone most of the day and need multiple changes also you needs may vary like being paralyzed I can't stand so I need a spot for changing pad. I will say if you go tactical bag route there are few tactical baby diape bag companies I mention it because like I have a wipe case normally stays in my bag but if needed I can use molle loops and it hides in plain sight but I also have a molle bottle pouch made for baby bottle but fits nalgeen bottle but that works for me

Lastly I will leave you with something that wish I did a good while ago prepare for the worse and pray for the best. So I may only need few changes but it over pack because it like I like I am only having one more beer and leaving it's usually not just one more & trust me running out of diapers and supplies sux or can .

Can you direct message me? This app does not allow me to send direct messages yet. I would like to know more about how you’ve been dealing with the VA as I am in the middle of that right now.

Reactions: Diprs2 and ParaRomeo
I've carried messenger bags or backpacks around since I was a child. I take computers or game consoles and books everywhere, so I've always had a bag. Now I just put diapers and wipes in there too, not really that weird to me

The Lands End backpack that I used as a book bag when I returned to college in ‘92 has been repurposed to my diaper bag. It has my name embroidered on which I’m not sure is a good thing or a bad thing. There’s three compartments in which I carry fresh diapers and plastic pants, plastic grocery bags for disposables or return of used cloth diapers, and wipes, rash ointment, and skin repair cream. It has a handle at the top which makes it easy to carry not necessitating carrying it by the shoulder straps.

Last edited:
Back