Adult diaper bag

cantwait

Life is full of surprises.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was just curious what kind of bags do most of you carry that are discreet every day carry diaper bags that hold all of the things you need?

Reactions: Jorelaxed and AliB

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
A backpack.

Reactions: Js413blue, Zeke, Petya217 and 1 other person

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My SO has a Skip Hop Forma diaper bag she uses when we go on little journeys around town, etc., and it's big enough to hold a couple of diapers and wipes. That's really all I need; she has a Curious George stroller bag tag on the bag strap just to give me something to occupy myself while she's changing me. This bag is here:

https://www.albeebaby.com/skip-hop-forma-pack-and-go-diaper-tote-peacock.html

For her birthday this year, I gave her a huge - in comparison, anyway - Vera Bradley baby bag that will hold a few diapers, our changing pad, wipes, baby lotion and even a couple of bottles. We took a longer trip this Fall and she found that she loved carrying the bag because it was big enough for her purse, eliminating the need to carry both.

Both bags are obviously diaper bags. We've yet to have anyone ask about the missing baby!

Last edited:

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I take a day pack, with a couple adult diapers, bag of wipes, and lotion along with some old shopping bags for disposal.

Reactions: cantwait

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Diaper bag when I’m out and about. It’s a true diaper bag, but it looks like a backpack. Helps me feel little and big simultaneously.

Though for work I keep a change kit with 2 diapers, a bag for disposal, travel size thing of wipes, gloves, and body spray in my work bag.

Reactions: todderhr

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
A gold old Adidas backpack, filled with a few extra diapers, booster pads, powder, wipes, plastic pants.... Even a spare clean onesie!

Reactions: Zeke and Abdlchriscrinkle

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
As many have said, just a back pack.
Simple, common and no one else needs to know what you have in them.

Last edited:

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
cantwait said:
I was just curious what kind of bags do most of you carry that are discreet every day carry diaper bags that hold all of the things you need?
Hi. I struggled with this same issue for months and finally found a great backpack purse on Amazon. I bought black and pink and love that the bag is small and can fit my sippy water bottle plus wipes, snacks etc.. I wear Huggies Goodnites for day in public bc they’re discreet and actually hold a lot (smaller to pack than an abdl diaper). There’s a few zip pockets outside and inside the bag to store more revealing things like diaper cream, gloves and or paci’s. The bags are not more than $20. Good luck in your search.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Jeff Rictus

SoCalSwitch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have a Cars 3 backpack that I keep in my car for emergencies. It has 2-3 diapers, wipes and powder. I carry it in like it's normal and walk out.

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just a normal single strap backpack with a single diaper, amongst my other stuff. Even if I'm not wearing that day it makes me feel giddy knowing its close by.

hanbanan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
cantwait said:
I carry a backpack with 2-3 diapers, some wipes, a small bottle of powder, and some plastic bags, in addition to some paper towels and hand sanitizer. I keep a few other personal items in there too.

Reactions: Zeke and cantwait

cantwait

Life is full of surprises.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does anybody find it odd that you’re carrying a bag everywhere now? I’ve recently started caring a messenger bag with a change in it.

Reactions: DreamerBen

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
cantwait said:
Does anybody find it odd that you’re carrying a bag everywhere now? I’ve recently started caring a messenger bag with a change in it.
It's not odd to carry essentials around with you, especially a couple of diapers or pull ups wipes etc. If you suffer with IC, then it really is essential to carry several changes to meet your requirements, I have a friend who carries the contents of her house in her backpack! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:(y)

Reactions: cantwait

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have a 40ltr hiking back pack in my car so if you just look it just looks like a normal back pack (love to see thief’s face if they nick it 🤣🤣)
In there is
1 disposable nappy
Bags
Wipes
2 spare plastic pants
1 pair of shorts
Towel
Socks
And today a fresh pocket nappy in a wet bag
Bag always stays in my car
At work I drive a truck with sleeper cab so I have weeks supply plus extra any way

jdinvirginia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Military messenger bag or a light backpack. Other supplies, including a change of clothes, are in a "disaster kit" in the trunk of my car.

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I do use a small "cool-pack-bag", enough for 4 diapers and a small package of wipes and three catheters and some bags.

When i need something more discrete i do carry a laptop bag, enough for 2-3 diapers and stuff, usually i prefer the cool-bag.

Attachments

• 10_lt91547_n0026_1.jpg
    10_lt91547_n0026_1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

CheshireCat

Neuromuscular Disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have athletic string sack packs of various sizes for running errands. Supplies needed determines which size I use.
I also have a Quiksilver computer backpack - surfer grandpa - for long days out.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My bag
image.jpg

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A small black backpack with three diapers, some plastic bags, wipes and some babypowder

Reactions: Zeke and ILuvDiapers