Adult bed wetters

Been a bedwetter for as long as I can remember. Seems to come and go...not that it bothers me.

Only downside is, my father (who I still live with) was getting fed up with it lately, and trying things like getting up during the night, and cutting down fluids didn't seem to work. He said the next thing if it didn't stop, would be pads. Woke up soaked this morning, Have just been down to boots and got some of their staydry pants. Figured if he's going to make me anyway, I may as well pre-empt it.

Not that it bothers me at all.

I've worn pants in the past for bedwetting (without him knowing), and I actually love wearing them.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, chamberpot and 2 others
Bedwetter1 said:
Hi all I'm new here. I'm a lifelong bed wetter. Was wondering how many people on here are only wetting at night and have full day time control
Also a lifelong bedwetter. Except for 4 years at college, which was weird since I commuted from home. I have occasional daytime incontinence too. Mixed/overflow. Decades of shy bladder unable to pee ultimately hurt my bladder so I have accidents. I can go from unable to pee to leaking into my diaper, but not enough to get relief.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
i wet my diaper in the bed everynight.

Reactions: Diprs2, Wetshisbed, Jr2012 and 1 other person
I wet the bed in my teens then stopped.
It started 7 years ago.
I have had 1 dry night since it started.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, chamberpot and 1 other person
Been a lifelong bed wetter & as many on this site know, it really can get you down having these problems , I know I have felt like the only one who still pees the bed in his late 30’s.

But after reading posts here on this site, I know for sure that I am not alone.
I always had overactive bladder during the day but in 2012, after an infection from a urodynamics test & cystoscope, I suffered some major infections & also had prostatitis which have since given me more trouble with urgency & made my overactive bladder even worse . Overflow & urgency big time .

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, chamberpot and 1 other person
Absorblock said:
Been a lifelong bed wetter & as many on this site know, it really can get you down having these problems , I know I have felt like the only one who still pees the bed in his late 30’s.

But after reading posts here on this site, I know for sure that I am not alone.
I always had overactive bladder during the day but in 2012, after an infection from a urodynamics test & cystoscope, I suffered some major infections & also had prostatitis which have since given me more trouble with urgency & made my overactive bladder even worse . Overflow & urgency big time .

Also, having Lyme disease has made these problems worse too .

Reactions: Deleted member 52837
WABX said:
I wet the bed in my teens then stopped.
It started 7 years ago.
I have had 1 dry night since it started.
I have had very few dry nights sine my bedwetting came back.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and chamberpot
I'am also in that group.

Reactions: Jr2012
I'm also a Bedwetter. Came to me in adulthood. Luckily wife is supportive. Though there are times, when I had a leak and the sheets become wet, she can sosometimes vent, but quickly excuses, again.

iampadded said:
The new pull ups do wick moisture, but I find when I wake up with one on from a full bedwetting incident, they are plenty full and but for the plastic pants holding them up would sag like crazy. I will wonder downstairs and get a cup of coffee and read the paper. Once supplemented again its that same feeling of being in a fully soaked cloth diaper. Frankly I don't mind wet diapers to a point.

It does come down to the reference point of wet undergarments. When I was boy and was in / out of training underwear and plastic underpants I recall the satisfaction of waking up in the morning with only a wet training underwear and my plastic underpants holding it all in. Other times I wore no protective undergarments and would wake up with a totally soaked bed. At my first sleepover I had been out of protective underagents for over a year but I heavily wet the bed that night and woke up to wetness of my pjs up to my ribcage, my regular underwear and pj bottoms totally soaked, and completely down to my middle thighs. I was shocked at how much I had heavily wet myself and the bed. Previous times without any protection only my underwear and pj bottoms may be wet and I could change in the middle of the night out of those and into a clean underwear, keep my pj top on, and get right back in to bed and sleep to the side.

At age 8 having your best friend's mother put you back in a full pin-on diaper and plastic underpants is humiliating but waking up with ONLY a wet diaper and your plastic underpants holding it all in with dry sheets and pjs was a much better fantastic feeling and meant I could go right back to sleep.

This is one major reason when I began to wet my bed at college I easily accepted wearing a snap on full cloth diaper and plastic underpants again (plus an understanding dorm mate helped).

Bedwetter here too. Wet as kid until 16/17 then pretty much stopped. Started again in my late 20s and am 33 now. Its pretty much every night at this point but wearing diapers makes it easy to deal with.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, chamberpot and 2 others
Boopa said:
Bedwetter here too. Wet as kid until 16/17 then pretty much stopped. Started again in my late 20s and am 33 now. Its pretty much every night at this point but wearing diapers makes it easy to deal with.
Very similar to me with some age exceptions. Wet as kid until age 12 when the mattress protector came off. Only wore plastic underpants I bought at age 13/14 due to wet dreams. After that it pretty much stopped up through age 17. At 18 and in college it started again and I was back in a full diaper and pp nightly. Around age 22 it slacked off enough I was going without any protection for several months / weeks at a time with no bed wetting. Occasional sessions of several days of waking up in wet sheets began to torque me off since I had my bed-wetting protection in a box in my closet that would have prevented this. So after trial and error, at some point when I was in my 30's I made the decision to wear protection regardless and found adult training underwear and many choices of plastic underpants to buy that worked. I started to wear nightly for security and am glad I did.

I only have significant wettings about 3 - 4 times a year but my trainers and pp work fine. After reading many similar references to my background in this forum and discussion with my doctor, at some point the "switch" may happen just as it did in college and heavier protection will be warranted. I won't hesitate to handle it with more absorbent products that I know I need. I am fortunate I have no problems with day time and "regular" underwear so I count my medical blessing with that. My time growing up as young boy and needing protection then does make it easier for me to accept it now.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
Lifelong bedwetter here too. Wet the bed growing up, it changed in frequency over the years, but never stopped. I do also pee in my pants every once in a while during the day, but not often. Bladder is overactive with urgency. I was also always an extremely deep sleeper, still am, I could sleep through anything.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, Goodnites1990 and 3 others
I've been a bedwetter all my life, too. It would slow down at times, and I would even have short or moderate dry times (days/weeks), but the wetting when I sleep always returns. I have been diapered when I sleep for many years, and that is simply part of my life. I happen to like the feeling of my diapers and plastic pants, but wear them for need as well as comfort. I am beginning to have some minor daytime leakage experiences and have begun to wear light protection for that, too. Oh well, life goes on.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, JOCKMAN and 3 others
I wet the bed until 17 and wore diapers and rubber pants. Could probably have stopped sooner but started to become aroused in my diapers and rubber pants and didn't want to stop. I stopped when left home for college but would wear whenever I could get away with it because by then I had developed a diaper fetish. Many years later after my divorce I went back to wearing diapers and rubber pants evernight and began to wet again. After 15 years of wearing and wetting diapers both I and my fiancee consider my a bedwetter.

Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
I remember stating to wet the bed on purpose when I was very young , wet pretty often from then on mostly always knew when I was wetting but because I enjoyed it I never tried to stop, sometimes I would wet in my sleep usually was awake when I would need to pee and just go, nothing was ever done about it , never diapered for it or anything (this was back in the 1960's) I have never stopped , I now do wear diapers for it just because I share a bed , if I didn't at least half the time I wouldn't wear for it , we just keep a very very well protected bed so as not to ruin any more mattresses ... so yes I am an adult bedwetter

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and Wetshisbed
chamberpot said:
I remember stating to wet the bed on purpose when I was very young , wet pretty often from then on mostly always knew when I was wetting but because I enjoyed it I never tried to stop, sometimes I would wet in my sleep usually was awake when I would need to pee and just go, nothing was ever done about it , never diapered for it or anything (this was back in the 1960's) I have never stopped , I now do wear diapers for it just because I share a bed , if I didn't at least half the time I wouldn't wear for it , we just keep a very very well protected bed so as not to ruin any more mattresses ... so yes I am an adult bedwetter
I never wanted to stop bedwetting and often wet deliberately during my teens.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Diaper44 and chamberpot
tucoy1 said:
amazing with the new pull ups, they pull all the moisture away from you, so you miss that sexy feeling of being wet in cloth diapers. Even thou, still need plastic pants on to keep from side leaks at night. I personally love the warm wet feelings.
I couldn't agree more! I have always loved that soaking wet feeling.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
diaperbobby said:
I've been a bedwetter all my life, too. It would slow down at times, and I would even have short or moderate dry times (days/weeks), but the wetting when I sleep always returns. I have been diapered when I sleep for many years, and that is simply part of my life. I happen to like the feeling of my diapers and plastic pants, but wear them for need as well as comfort. I am beginning to have some minor daytime leakage experiences and have begun to wear light protection for that, too. Oh well, life goes on.
what do you call light protection?

Back