Adult bed wetters

NappiedTruckDriver said:
I wet in my sleep 4/6 times a week , also have balder urgency in the day
Same here. My daytime wetting varies from a minute or two warning to wetting uncontrollably. I pee heavily in my sleep most nights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
It started 3 years ago with a nervous bladder during day and night. First I wet the bed once or twice a month. And I had episodes of very short time between feeling the need for the bathroom and loss of control.
It periodically came and wet away. My doctor gave me drugs against enlarged protate. Without an effect. My prostate is OK.
Thies spring, I woke op partially paralyzed. In ER, everything was checked. No physical reason could be found. They told me, stress must be the reason.
Since then, I haven't had more than a hand full dry nights. As a DL, wearing diapers every night seems to be a dream.
But it is not. I hope to get again to the state before, where I can decide if I'd like to wear a diaper or not.

Aldebaran79 said:
It started 3 years ago with a nervous bladder during day and night. First I wet the bed once or twice a month. And I had episodes of very short time between feeling the need for the bathroom and loss of control.
It periodically came and wet away. My doctor gave me drugs against enlarged protate. Without an effect. My prostate is OK.
Thies spring, I woke op partially paralyzed. In ER, everything was checked. No physical reason could be found. They told me, stress must be the reason.
Since then, I haven't had more than a hand full dry nights. As a DL, wearing diapers every night seems to be a dream.
But it is not. I hope to get again to the state before, where I can decide if I'd like to wear a diaper or not.
Being partly paralyzed sounds scary. I wonder if it was caused by some kind of neurological illness? I was diagnosed with that kind of illness after having problems for a really long time including bladder issues along with problems with walking and balance. I hope you figure it out. Your last point is interesting. Losing bladder control might seem like a great thing to DLs but it doesnt always turn out that way. It can be inconvenient especially if your traveling and can end up costing a lot these days because of rising prices.

I wet the bed a few times back when I was in the 1st or 2nd grade or maybe younger. That was a long long time ago. I pooped my pants once in that same time frame in school when the teacher would not allow me to go to the bathroom. Now in the last several years, I have had accidents all during the day. Then after spending a month and a half in the hospital with COVID back in Nov. of 2020, I came out of the hospital with wetting issues 1st I used Pull-Ups and usually had just a few spurts and or warning signs and could get to the bathroom. Then I was getting up several times a night to go the bathroom and not quite making it. I am now wearing diapers and plastic pants 24/7 and have been for about a year and a half. I especially flood my night diapers with a booster and plastic pants. So far I have only leaked once in my sleep.

I started wetting my bed out of the blue when I was 30 years old. It started happening once every fortnite, but the frequency rapidly increased to a nightly event. Some medical appointments and tests later, my urologist concluded it was caused by nerve damage after an incident I had had while rock-climbing a few months earlier.

For the past 5+ years I´ve slept in diapers every single night and woke up to a very squishy diaper the following morning and even though it distressed me at first, I have made my peace with it and now I can even say I love to pee myslef in my sleep. Also it´s what detonated my current abdl streak, so something good did come out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryanbailey, Diprs2, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
Back