Adult bed wetters

SebLittle

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Since my nocturnal enuresis ended at the age of 9, I have since had 4 bedwetting accidents as an adult and never understood the reason as each incident was years apart. Needless to say I was not wearing a diaper on any occasion and thus completely soaked my bed. Since it was so rare, I never thought anything else of it and have been dry since.
Mostly the same. Now in my night routine, unless I plan on wearing, I go to the toilet right before bed and stop drinking anything 2 hours before going to sleep. I hope it will keep me safe; I don't like wetting the bed, and even more so than I sleep with my girlfriend :/

DiaperGuy08

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Adult bed wetter here too. Started when I was young and has continued to progress. As a chronic bedwetter, I wake up in a soaked diaper the majority of the time. Very rarely am I dry in the mornings. Wear high absorbency diapers, boosters, and plastic panties every night just to be on the safe side. My daytime control is somewhat okay right now. Just dribbling and small leaks for the most part, although these have become more frequent than they used to be. Can usually get by with a pull-up or thinner diaper for the daytime.

sport1

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
You are very lucky in the day' as I got older both day and night control became worse.

Last edited:

Ukbedwetter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hi all I'm new here. I'm a lifelong bed wetter. Was wondering how many people on here are only wetting at night and have full day time control
I’m a lifelong bedwetter too - tried everything growing up but nothing worked and the issue persisted. Now coming to accept that I will always be a bed wetter. I’m in nappies at night. Also wet sometimes in the day - like when I can’t get to a toilet quickly or if I’m on a long car trip. So I will also wear nappies in the day depending on the situation.

Peepeegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am not but crazily I wish I was since a was sexually abused one reason is that maybe he would be disgusted by and not come to my bed so it would be less and also people would see that something was wrong , because when you have mental issues people don’t believe you, but if became physical is a little harder to deny

mickdl

Est. Contributor
Role
As a child I had some problems and now again since my UIC started. Meanwhile I have partly control bag over the daytime but unfortunately still no control over the night time. Normaly I wake up from the urge but to late to cope with it - so if I getup or move my bladder cramps and that it...

@Peepeegirl: Sorry to here this - it's not uncommon that such a trauma cause bedwetting problems. Not sure how it is in your country but at last in Germany these kind of crimes do not become time-barred. A couple of years ago they send some catholic priest into prison for this... There is no excuse for crimes like this and even if it helps little for the victim it help others not become ones if theses sexual idiod's are send into jail...

Peepeegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As a child I had some problems and now again since my UIC started. Meanwhile I have partly control bag over the daytime but unfortunately still no control over the night time. Normaly I wake up from the urge but to late to cope with it - so if I getup or move my bladder cramps and that it...

@Peepeegirl: Sorry to here this - it's not uncommon that such a trauma cause bedwetting problems. Not sure how it is in your country but at last in Germany these kind of crimes do not become time-barred. A couple of years ago they send some catholic priest into prison for this... There is no excuse for crimes like this and even if it helps little for the victim it help others not become ones if theses sexual idiod's are send into jail...
He was a family relative so I was scare to go to the police but two years ago they received a anonymous claim and they contact me ask for records of the psychologist that was treating me and one of my psychiatrist about mu autism diagnostic , they said they would open a case, but after that there was no more contact

DandyAndy

Diaper lover that occasionaly wets bed 'naturally'
Contributor
Role
Bedwetter until age 16 nightly. Now wet the bed occasionally, it goes in stretches usually tied to stressful times in life.

sport1

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I was so lucky to not wear diapers to school in the 40's then the awful 50's and back in diapers the pull ups don't work to well.I understand that Autism people do have to wear diapers not always.

tanrog

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Welcome! I was actually DL for a long time. When I started my CPAP my childhood bed wetting came back. To most littles that would be a dream. It’s not as great as they would Think.

Goodnites1990

Bedwetter
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Off and on bedwetter as long as I can remember. Stress related and deep sleeper. Goodnites thru high school then adult pull-ups and diapers thru college and now. Wear every night just in case. Just a few daytime accidents, not too good at holding it for long periods. Sucks on trips though. Lol Also recently got into onesies too they really help. My wife and best friend know and I try to keep it secret. Currently in my pull up now :) northshore are really comfy and not prone to leaks. :)

rio20090

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I was potty trained very young and never wet while awake since.

I have never been completely dry at night. I wet most nights.