1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
any thoughts on the new abu tiny tails?

• Sad
Reactions: BlueFazeButDL
They're cute, and I'm sure I'll get around to trying them in the coming months. The print is not my favorite though. There's too much going on. It makes me wonder whether ABU was originally going to do something like what PretendAgain did with the TryAgains, and then decided to combine four diaper prints into one at the last minute.

Reactions: Sealander, TheWaddlingDad and DloverUK
Not a fan of the design. It's too furry for my own liking.

Reactions: espectro, TheWaddlingDad, LiddleBigBoy and 3 others
littledreamers333 said:
any thoughts on the new abu tiny tails?
Too furry, not enough bunny

Reactions: littledreamers333
I think they are cute, but I won’t be surprised if they sell out right away.

I’m wearing Tiny Tails now. Super Cute! I also love the feel of the diaper, plastic backed, just enough crinkle, real tapes, not hook-and-loop. Does anyone know what base diaper is used for the Tiny Tails? Would be interested in getting more diapers made from that base.

• Love
Reactions: sassypigtailz, TeddyBearCowboy and QTnPLASTIC
Little2Roo said:
I’m wearing Tiny Tails now. Super Cute! I also love the feel of the diaper, plastic backed, just enough crinkle, real tapes, not hook-and-loop. Does anyone know what base diaper is used for the Tiny Tails? Would be interested in getting more diapers made from that base.
Feels great but kinda big. Wetness indicator doesnt seem to work very good. I would say they feel like rearz base. Lots of rearz vibes going on

Thank you, Kraken. I would tend to agree. Reminds me a little of Safari or Critter Caboose. I love both of those diapers, by the way. I love large, oversized diapers anyway, so that works for me. And not a huge fan of diapers with hook-and-loop tapes. They tend to catch on clothing when you move around, and then pull away. I prefer the plastic tapes with landing zone just like Tiny Tails have.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I find them uber cute

To be honest I'm not a big fan of plastic backed, so i prefer the ABU Little Kings, Molicare elastics or briefs

kraken98 said:
Feels great but kinda big. Wetness indicator doesnt seem to work very good. I would say they feel like rearz base. Lots of rearz vibes going on
Definitely big. Some of the ABU a xl fits perfectly on me. These I am swinning in them and wish I had ordered large.

Meh, not a fan of the design!
It does nothing for me unfortunately!

Reactions: Sealander, abdlchristian12, BlueFazeButDL and 1 other person
I tried some of these diapers, and they are now my favorite ABU product. :)

Reactions: sassypigtailz, TeddyBearCowboy, TigerDL and 2 others
i ordered a case I'm not into furry but the print is still fun and the cut and absorbency seem to be what ill like about these diapers

Reactions: TigerDL and QTnPLASTIC
I think these have my favorite plastic of any diaper so far! It’s a great balance of durable yet soft. I wear a medium and find it fits well, the tapes seem extra strong. The super tall leak guards made a difference. I like how it starts off not to bulky given how absorbent it is. As for the print it’s fun, I enjoy it, but it’s not fully my thing. I would absolutely buy these again though. I hope they make more awesome diapers in this style

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and QTnPLASTIC
these diapers are probably one of my new favorites, after trying a sample out I realize that the fit was great and absorbency was pretty good, I tried a second one from that sample that I got, out last night and put it through a more rigorous test of seeing how many times I could wet before I needed to change it, took like 12 hours. The tapes are ridiculously strong so that’s great for me. The bonus is that the design has all kinds of cool animals on it, especially, including lions. Yes I know it’s a furry theme so that’s nice too. They might actually be better than safari, but I’m not sure at this point. I will put it through a much more rigorous test when I wear it during the day and I wet a hell of a lot more, i’ll also probably try it out with a booster to see how much better it is. So glad that I ended up buying six packs of these.

Reactions: sassypigtailz, TeddyBearCowboy and QTnPLASTIC
I love them. The print is cute and they fit great. I pre-ordered and went through that pretty fast so I ordered another bag. A bit too expensive for every day wear.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
SpankyUnicorn said:
I tried some of these diapers, and they are now my favorite ABU product. :)
Mine too! 🥰

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn
For those that have tried these, how is the wicking?

Back