Abu tiny tails

Nspchevy61 said:
For those that have tried these, how is the wicking?
Nspchevy61 said:
For those that have tried these, how is the wicking?
Im interested in this as well they clame its the best i got 8 packs of size 10

They're definitely my favorite print. Also, they're the heaviest diaper by weight out of the package of any diaper I've ever seen. So tons of sap. But wicking is still good. They're one of those diapers you can wear to bed, wet frequently, and when you get up you STILL feel dry, even though the diaper is very swollen. So I'm in no rush to change in the morning if it's a weekend. :)

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
I just don’t get that little feeling when I see these. Not like I do with PeekABUs, SDKs, Cushies, and Kiddos. So, I don’t think I’ll be trying these.

Reactions: Crinklesounds
Im a big fan of PeekABUs and that has been my go to diaper for at least the past couple of years.

But I saw these and just had to give them a try. When they first arrived and I picked up the case, I thought, dang these seem a lot heavier, but truthfully I haven’t checked on actually weight in comparison.

The print is way awesome! But being a teddy bear, I guess that puts me in with the furries, but the characters and all over print is super cute and feeling very little like.

One thing I have sometimes wished is for the PeekABU to have and all over print instead of just the characters on the landing zone. This is one of the big pluses I would say of the tiny tails.

I’m still not trading away my PeekABUs, but I am going to enjoy the rest of the case of Tiny Tails and will likely be ordering again.

Reactions: TigerDL
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Im a big fan of PeekABUs and that has been my go to diaper for at least the past couple of years.

But I saw these and just had to give them a try. When they first arrived and I picked up the case, I thought, dang these seem a lot heavier, but truthfully I haven’t checked on actually weight in comparison.

The print is way awesome! But being a teddy bear, I guess that puts me in with the furries, but the characters and all over print is super cute and feeling very little like.

One thing I have sometimes wished is for the PeekABU to have and all over print instead of just the characters on the landing zone. This is one of the big pluses I would say of the tiny tails.

I’m still not trading away my PeekABUs, but I am going to enjoy the rest of the case of Tiny Tails and will likely be ordering again.

As someone who carries them around all day, I can confirm Tiny Tails are our heftiest huggies, even before being used!

Reactions: ArgentBuffalo, TigerDL and TeddyBearCowboy
ABUTonyUK said:
As someone who carries them around all day, I can confirm Tiny Tails are our heftiest huggies, even before being used!
Thanks for your hard work making these possible for all of us!

TeddyBearCowboy said:
You can almost consider these Peek 2.0 with all over print. The same artist did both.

Reactions: TigerDL
TeddyBearCowboy said:

It has been a while since I have bought ABU diapers and I find that I also prefer all over prints to just landing zone prints. The next time I place an ABU order I plan to include a pack of Tiny Tails.

Reactions: DotTheCyberCat
I just bought a pack of them this morning along with a pack of Little Pawz

Reactions: DotTheCyberCat
EmpatheticSquish said:
I think these have my favorite plastic of any diaper so far! It’s a great balance of durable yet soft. I wear a medium and find it fits well, the tapes seem extra strong. The super tall leak guards made a difference. I like how it starts off not to bulky given how absorbent it is. As for the print it’s fun, I enjoy it, but it’s not fully my thing. I would absolutely buy these again though. I hope they make more awesome diapers in this style
I must agree. The plastic is above and beyond any diaper I've tried since the coveted Attends of old disappeared.

If the SDK's get the new size small and this plastic I'd be tempted to stock up with several cases.

I haven't tried these yet, however I am considering getting some if I cannhave them delivered abroad when I visit SE Asia in June as I will be in Hong Kong for a week in November.

I'm personally a pretty big fan of them and like them.
  1. They're sized on the larger size and have a larger fit which I really like, especially coming from ABU which often has things sized smaller/slimmer fitting.
  2. I personally like the design and think they're really cute.
  3. They have a really high capacity.
  4. The plastic shell feels really nice and soft.
  5. They have good tapes.
  6. I find the packaging they come in to also be really cute and aesthetically pleasing and even the packaging plastic feels really nice and soft.
At first I was actually pretty surprised by the mixed reception I've heard on the designs, but after hearing them and thinking about it I can see and understand the criticisms even though I feel differently. Most of the complaints I've heard are:
  • they're not really a baby diaper design.
    • Even though I agree they're not particularly baby diaper-ish, I still think they're a cute design and fun to see and wear.
  • they're clearly furry targeted.
    • This is 100% true, but furry is my demographic so I have no qualms with that haha, but can understand why others might feel differently.
  • the design is too busy.
    • I don't think this is really the case, and even it is, it pulls it off imo, but design is a purely subjective thing. I find that Kit Initiative's Adventure Puffs design to be waaaay busier and when I first saw pics of them online thought it was going to be way too busy and just way too much. But after getting my hands on them and seeing them in person I think they pull it off too, and they have way more detail and stuff going on in their design than Tiny Tails. But once again, design preference is entirely subjective.
So overall, I like Tiny Tails and think they're a good premium diaper I enjoy wearing and using. For those that are curious, I'd definitely suggest and encourage trying them just to see what they're like, but I'd say that for just about any diaper lol. I think even for those that aren't quite fond of the design may appreciate the other features such as their fit, capacity, tapes, and soft plastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and littledreamers333
Back