ABs- what would you say your little age is?

am1248

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I haven't found anything particularly recent asking this (unless my searching went horribly wrong)… and I'm genuinely curious what your little ages are, and what makes you say they are what they are.

For me, my little age is 3, and I say its set at 3 since I engage in activities that aren't considered acceptable much past 3 (such as using a pacifier, drinking from a bottle, and wearing pull-ups and diapers), and I like doing activities that (at least to me) are considered perfectly acceptable at 3 (such as preschool worksheets, watching preschool-oriented TV, drinking soda, and playing pretend, to name a few). I have mental/deeply personal reasons for saying its 3, too, but I'd rather not say those "in the open."

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail
In reality my interests, identity, and world view peaked in junior high, and both high school and college culture were utterly gross and repulsive to me. So factual answer is no more than 12. But I like how diapers and stuffed animals and things make me feel even littler and excessively childish for fun while keeping my body autonomy, independence, and self reliance, so no younger than perhaps 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
My little side is about 10 years old, he still needs diapers though he does find comfort in them. He would be somewhere on the autism spectrum, definitely ADHD. Sometimes he gets overwhelmed and finds it hard to communicate verbally, then he may use an AAC device to speak.

He likes trains, cars, blocks and his stuffies. He shows no desire to ever want out of diapers, and would be happy to continue wearing them and be mommy’s little boy.

Reactions: Blekyss, BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
LittleAndAlone said:
In reality my interests, identity, and world view peaked in junior high, and high school and college were gross to me, so factual answer is probably no more then 12. But I like how diapers and stuffed animals and things make me feel even littler and excessively childish for fun while keeping my body autonomy, independence, and self reliance, so no younger than perhaps 4.
I understand what you mean, its a range.

I also 100% empathize the feeling of anything much beyond middle school being gross.

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and longallsboy
I'm a age regressor myself but my little age is around 1-5!

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and am1248
3-5

I am also a middle, I am a tween 8-12 years old, pretty normal boy for my age, sports, video games, lego's,, etc... But I'm still in diapers, and am remarkably uninterested in taking care of them myself - so I am still treated like a toddler in some respects. Sometimes it's semi punitive - if you don't want to be checked and changed like a three year old then learn to be responsible for yourself, but most of the time, it's just the way things are - Todd's a big boy sure, but he's always been in diapers and no one is interested in changing what has worked for 10ish years.

As a real kid of that age I really, really wanted to be in diapers (I still wanted to be a big kid thoough - I just wanted checked and changed like my smaller cousins, maybe given a sippy cup or something similar) That's just stuck with me and my age play is rooted in that.

Reactions: grst, fredy552, AVictoryPointe and 5 others
Just into 2 years old. 🥳🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, BBBen, Sealander and 1 other person
I'm 6. Have been for decades!

1 - 4, quite often around 4

My regression age is about two to four years old, but I am still wearing and using diapers and I may watch grown-up movies (or at least movies made for teenagers). Being single, I would also need to fill my bottle, make lunch or dinner, start a bath and so forth.

The bottom line is that I take activities and actions from many different ages as I need or want to at the time I am regressing.

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and PaddedCub
4 to 6, but much like a toddler because autism

• Sad
Reactions: BBBen, LiddieBear, longallsboy and 2 others
I don't really have a concrete age. I mostly just think "babyish preschooler"--stubbornly clinging to diapers, pacifiers, bottles, but feeling more inclined toward preschool-level activities, cartoons, etc. If I absolutely had to pick a number, I'd go with 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, longallsboy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
PaddedCub said:
4 to 6, but much like a toddler because autism
As an autistic person myself, I wonder if that had any factor in getting me to this point...

• Thinking
Reactions: Sidewinder, LiddieBear, BBBen and 2 others
Cottontail said:
I don't really have a concrete age. I mostly just think "babyish preschooler"--stubbornly clinging to diapers, pacifiers, bottles, but feels more inclined toward preschool-level activities, cartoons, etc. If I absolutely had to pick a number, I'd go with 4.
Similar to me... I guess that range could really be classified as 3-4-ish (maybe up to 5?), depending on cultural norms.

Reactions: BBBen, Cottontail and BobbiSueEllen
I'm just a little one 3 to 4 mouth old

Reactions: LiddieBear and BBBen
am1248 said:
As an autistic person myself, I wonder if that had any factor in getting me to this point...
I think a lot of us "auties" here wonder that. I sure do.

• Sad
Reactions: OmiOMy, LiddieBear, Visitor2Earth and 4 others
am1248 said:

Yeah I wonder that too. Most Autistic people, even the ones who aren't adult babies, are emotionally and socially very young. I read in many research papers and studies on Autism, that it isn't unusual for even those Autistic people who graduate from university, to be somewhere around 7 to 11 years old. I'm more like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially. I do have fairly significant Autism and it really makes me unable to do many things. I know other Autistic people and they aren't quite as disabled as me. Maybe they function more like a 11-13 year old emotionally and socially. Some can even drive cars. I have a driver's license but really can't drive - as I can't even concentrate past 25-30 minutes at most. It's very sad. I wonder too how many Autistic people became adult babies because they were constantly being bullied and the bullying led to regression. ..

- longallsboy

Reactions: BBBen, am1248 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I think a lot of us "auties" here wonder that. I sure do.
I've read/heard various theories that could indicate why myself (and probably a decent amount of other ABs) are this way...

I've heard autism and delayed development (I was definitely developmentally delayed, but I'm considered "high functioning") can cause this/make it appealing.

I've also read some psychological work that says trauma makes your mental age sort of stop... in that, if you had a traumatic event at 5, 10, or whatever other age, you're always kind of stuck at that age mentally.

• Thinking
Reactions: BBBen, longallsboy, PaddedCub and 1 other person
I would say 98% of the time I am like a 4 1/2 year old to 5 year old emotionally and socially because of my Classic Autism and ADHD. And that's how I normally act. I wouldn't call myself an adult baby, exactly, and I don't even wear diapers. I would say normally I'm like a 4 1/2 year old. On bad days, maybe not even that, more like in the 3 to 3 1/2 year old range. I don't have social skills that even nonautistic chronological children have at age 3 to be honest. A neurotypical 2 year old even understands nonverbal facial cues and can gauge the distance of how close / far to stand to someone when they talk. It's something they are born with, whereas autistic people are not. In that aspect, damn it, I'm probably worse than a normal 12 month old baby, or even maybe a fetus.

Most people I know, from professionals to college professors to the few past employers I've had to relatives to friends, would probably put my emotional / social age around 4 to 5, although some would even say 3. In a few ways, mentally, I might be even there in a few aspects. Just how I manage to graduate from university, I don't know. That probably questions what kind of college I went to, that would award a degree in Geography to someone who is like a 4 year old.

I knew a professor at a state university that taught child development for 45 years and wrote textbooks, one of which my community college used in their child development classes in the 1990s. I knew that professor personally because he was teaching at my local state university and I was there for a year until I transferred to the state university I graduated from. I spent 2 years at the other university. The professor, who was a friend, from his evaluation, felt I was like a 4 year old emotionally and socially for sure. I wish I stayed in the body of a 4 year old, albeit as a proportionate pituitary dwarf. Life would have been a lot easier for me. I know parents of actual children I know who told me this too. If I only had known my life was going to end up like this, I would gotten a pediatrician to stop my growth.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: BBBen, am1248 and BobbiSueEllen
Back