ABs- what would you say your little age is?

Ages 5-9. It's the period of my childhood I remember most vividly and fondly. I'm not interested in nappies at all, but I love being curious about the world, playing games, having my bottom smacked, wearing shoes without socks, and sensory play, especially involving being blindfolded.

Reactions: am1248
I would say 6-8 years but need diapers in little space and I’m autistic

Last edited:
am1248 said:
I haven't found anything particularly recent asking this (unless my searching went horribly wrong)… and I'm genuinely curious what your little ages are, and what makes you say they are what they are.

For me, my little age is 3, and I say its set at 3 since I engage in activities that aren't considered acceptable much past 3 (such as using a pacifier, drinking from a bottle, and wearing pull-ups and diapers), and I like doing activities that (at least to me) are considered perfectly acceptable at 3 (such as preschool worksheets, watching preschool-oriented TV, drinking soda, and playing pretend, to name a few). I have mental/deeply personal reasons for saying its 3, too, but I'd rather not say those "in the open."
I experience myself as being 12-13, but this junior high school boy has some infantile habits: bedwetting, occasional pants wetting, sucking a pacifier and/or baby bottle and hugging his Teddy when he sleeps. What to make of it? :think:

Long story short, it varies. Its hard for me to specify a certain age. Sometimes I want to be bottlefed and held close, other times I wanna be independent. I guess my little age is all over the place, basically...but not any older than 10 I guess.

My little age is 2-4 but usually 2!

Lily12345 said:
I'm about 3.5 years old. I'm in preschool and learning every day. I'm full of energy and running about in the day starting to chat loads. I'm a big girl with a baby sister. On the other side, with the baby sister I'm still in pull ups and my parents nor me have an interest in potty training yet, so I'll be in diapers for periods of time as well. I've also got a pacifier at home as I'd steal it from my sister otherwise.
This sounds so much like me and my little age! I can definitely relate

NappiedB said:
This sounds so much like me and my little age! I can definitely relate
It's such a fantastic age with variety. Today I've had a really active day at preschool, I didn't wet myself much at school, but I've been very tired so had my mom has let me have my pacifier all evening. I've messed so much in my pull ups that I'll be back in diapers for a little while. My mommy and daddy are understanding though and complete pushovers so I even get a rare bottle before bed otherwise I'm not drinking enough

Reactions: fredy552 and NappiedB
Lily12345 said:
It's such a fantastic age with variety. Today I've had a really active day at preschool, I didn't wet myself much at school, but I've been very tired so had my mom has let me have my pacifier all evening. I've messed so much in my pull ups that I'll be back in diapers for a little while. My mommy and daddy are understanding though and complete pushovers so I even get a rare bottle before bed otherwise I'm not drinking enough
Aw good I’m glad! Sounds like you’re not quite ready for potty training yet

Reactions: fredy552
I'm mostly DL but my AB side is around 5 yo

I would say my little age is early elementary school age between 6 - 9, but with diapers.

Reactions: wetaccident
I guess my little age is 6-10 but still wear diapers day and night as I cannot control my wetting of my diapers and plastic panties or the bed. :rolleyes:

I didn’t realize there were so many people whose little age was so far into childhood. I’ve always just considered myself a DL, but like imagining myself in scenarios as an 8-12 year old wearing a Goodnite. Maybe there’s room for another acronym - AC - Adult Child. Due to my parents divorce, I grew up really quick when I was about 6. I never really did kid things after that and always tried to be as much of an adult as possible. I wonder if that’s why I enjoy creating those scenarios as an 8-12 year old for myself…because I missed out on it actually happening to me. However, the VAST majority of my time when I’m wearing diapers has nothing to do with pretending to act little, it’s because I just genuinely enjoy wearing diapers.

Last edited:
grst said:
I didn’t realize there were so many people whose little age was so far into childhood. I’ve always just considered myself a DL, but like imagining myself in scenarios as an 8-12 year old wearing a Goodnite. Maybe there’s room for another acronym - AC - Adult Child. Due to my parents divorce, I grew up really quick when I was about 6. I never really did kid things after that and always tried to be as much of an adult as possible. I wonder if that’s why I enjoy creating those scenarios as an 8-12 year old for myself…because I missed out on it actually happening to me. However, the VAST majority of my time when I’m wearing diapers has nothing to do with pretending to act little, it’s because I just genuinely enjoy wearing diapers.
It’s been interesting too watch the replies to this thread. You usually see more people who identify with the toddler and younger ages. I’m surprised but happy to see more middles active here.

I take my age and turn it to months so at 38yrs old I'm just over 3, I suppose as I get older I may need to change my age to weeks, but I'll cross that path when I get there.

I feel I'm about eight or nine years old, and I'm an incurable diaper wetter and pooper. I have assembled a variety of clothing appropriate for a small girl, including shorty nighties, dresses, tights. leggings, school uniforms and MaryJane shoes with scalloped pointelle socks. These are for nights and weekends. But for work I usually wear under my upsized Levi women's 505 jeans and button up shirts bralettes and panties, I prefer Lollipop banded-leg white cotton panties and plain white cotton bralettes with a touch of lace. Very few people--or at least I think very few--know how I'm underdressed. Needless to say, I always am diapered inside plastic pants under my white, high-waist Lollipops. When I'm not working, I usually go into little girl mode at home. Sometimes when I go out at night on errands or to have a drink somewhere, I'll wear my MaryJanes. I sleep in a bed and room that is thoroughly feminine, with lots of pink and lavender and my collection of little girl dolls and toys. Across the hall from me live two female flight attendants. They (and I'm pretty sure some of their friends) know about my sissy diaper life. They've both seen me dressed or partially dressed on rare occasions. Once in a while, I have visitors that stay a night or two of grown-up fun.

Back