• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Miceturtles333

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Name I go by: Kai
Big/little age: 23/3 years old
Hobbies: drawing/coloring, crocheting, playing games like Minecraft or animal crossing, playing with toys like magic mixies, blocks, and monster high dolls
Likes: making friends, wearing diapers, pink and green and black, wolves, horses, spooky stuff like ghosts and magic, and the season fall
Dislikes: loud noises and yelling, chewing noises, hot summers, and feeling judged or misunderstood
Lately I've been trying out new things let me know what you like to do if you think I might like it or it'd be new to me!

Reactions: KBoy, VeiledDevotee and Edgewater
Miceturtles333 said:
Name I go by: Kai
Big/little age: 23/3 years old
Hobbies: drawing/coloring, crocheting, playing games like Minecraft or animal crossing, playing with toys like magic mixies, blocks, and monster high dolls
Likes: making friends, wearing diapers, pink and green and black, wolves, horses, spooky stuff like ghosts and magic, and the season fall
Dislikes: loud noises and yelling, chewing noises, hot summers, and feeling judged or misunderstood
Lately I've been trying out new things let me know what you like to do if you think I might like it or it'd be new to me!
I also go by they/she pronouns

Hello and welcome Kai. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and Miceturtles333
Welcome to ADIDC, Kai. I trust you will find lots of discussions and people here that interest you.

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and PatrickDL
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper and no one cares what pronouns you want to use, as they are all good!
Enjoy!

Reactions: KBoy, Miceturtles333 and moorey
Welcome to the community Kai.
I'm sure you can make lots of friends on here.

Reactions: KBoy, Miceturtles333, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hi

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: Edgewater
Good Day and Welcome!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy and I am a "Little".

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
welcome!

Hello and Welcome

Hi Kai ! I also like horses, wolves, spooky stuff and fall. Though we call fall autumn here!

Back