Abdl pull ups

Austen00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so my girlfriend and I are wanting to do some toddler age play I want to know if anyone knows of any abdl pull ups we could get modded or normal but they have to have prints

I wouldn't mind knowing that too. I mostly wear pull ups, and I would like to have them look more babyish. The closest I have come is a fabric diaper cover with a baby print, which I really like, but it isn't the same as having a printed diaper.

K thanks I will look into that

Austen00 said:
K thanks I will look into that
I got my diaper cover from a shop on Etsy. I can give you the name if you want. I have one, and I plan to get more.

Of the 2 brands available in our market, you might not like either one Rearz makes one, Bambino, the other. If I were you, Goodnights XL.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Of the 2 brands available in our market, you might not like either one Rearz makes one, Bambino, the other. If I were you, Goodnights XL.
Can you post a link to them please I want to check these out

I will try the cloudee pull ups when back in stock for sure

I meant the rearz and bambino

Austen00 said:
Well, I would, if they appeared to still be made. I can't seem to find them, now. Sorry.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Well, I would, if they appeared to still be made. I can't seem to find them, now. Sorry.
Ok thx anyways

Austen00 said:
Ok thx anyways
It makes me sad, because I get why you want them. They just don't seem to work well for the ABDL market, because ABDL specific manufacturers run into patent issues. Lot's of ABDLs really like the new, bigger Goodnights, though. I'm not pushing them on you. I just feel bad for you, because I understand why you want them, and, no sooner do we get a brand or 2, than manufacturers stop making them! 🤗 I really am sorry! I hope you're not too sad! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
It makes me sad, because I get why you want them. They just don't seem to work well for the ABDL market, because ABDL specific manufacturers run into patent issues. Lot's of ABDLs really like the new, bigger Goodnights, though. I'm not pushing them on you. I just feel bad for you, because I understand why you want them, and, no sooner do we get a brand or 2, than manufacturers stop making them! 🤗 I really am sorry! I hope you're not too sad! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
I think I might try the goodnights for my toddler age play I think my girlfriend/mommy would like them either that or I would buy some unprinted boring pull ups

Austen00 said:

Here's what I have on the Bambino ones:

Bambino Cloudee Slip-On Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Bambino Skoodoodle Slip-On Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

• Wow
Reactions: Sheepies
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I really wish they made genuine abdl pull ups like the huggies pull ups of my youth and how I saw them were kind of my own personal bathroom and not training pants

Reactions: WillFord384
Austen00 said:
I like heavy diapers

Well, I meant they're really heavy when they're dry. After that it's up to you. :)

WillFord384 said:
Well, I meant they're really heavy when they're dry. After that it's up to you. :)
Will they sag when I’m dry

Back