ABDL in Asia/Russia or the Middle East

Roland007

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
This forum is an info bubble. People speaking the same language(s) from the same regions on the planet land here and discuss the topics they want. What I would like to learn is whether ABDL exists in regions where knowledge of English is minimal, or where internet availability is minimal. Like
- what is ABDL organised like in India, Thailand, Afghanistan etc
- what is the diaper market like
- how do these cultures look at incontinence etc, etc.

Reactions: Baloo and neophyte
I have often wondered the same thing.
I will at some point be moving to Thailand. I do know that there is a member from Thailand. We have sent pm's.

Reactions: neophyte
With the sex culture of Thailand, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a big ABDL culture there, as well. I doubt anything is off the table there.

Reactions: Girlyassboy, neophyte and Lyokodl
I expect it's all over the place, but is also more or less prevalent according to cultural norms. Linking to 18+ sites is against ADISC rules, so I won't do that, but I just did a few quick searches and immediately found an all-up fetish site in Hong Kong with many diaper-related threads, and an ABDL forum in Russia. Sort out your search terms in Google Translate, go to the regional Google Search page, run your search, and then spend a few mins sifting through the results. It's not that difficult. Having a Google Translate browser plug-in also helps.

If there are ABDLs in Iran, however, I wouldn't expect much of an online presence!

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and neophyte
Good question, we are fortunate enough here at adisc to have store reps, who would be able to say whether or not, and how frequently, they ship orders to these places.

I also wonder if, rearz for example, directs some diapers directly from the PRC (Chinese) manufacturer directly to European and Indian vendors; rather than ship from China to Canada back over to Russia (who borders with China).

Maybe if one of the reps sees this thread they could offer some insight.

The diaper fetish is something that develops naturally a lot of the time, meaning we didn’t discover ABDL or see it on tv, it just developed, So I assume there are people all around the world who never wanted to give up their diaper.

I can’t imagine the Iranian gov allowing ABDL products to be sold or used at all.

Many Muslim’s follow a strict set of rules, I dont think ABDL would be approved!?!? My good friend/coworker said they cannot play Pokémon Go as it’s similar to gambling or something.

When it comes to incontinence I’m sure it’s simply a medical supply and nothing more.

Im so very thankful to be in Canada and I never take my freedoms for granted.

Japan on the other hand, I’m sure they embrace it more than most countries.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Roland007 said:
This forum is an info bubble. People speaking the same language(s) from the same regions on the planet land here and discuss the topics they want. What I would like to learn is whether ABDL exists in regions where knowledge of English is minimal, or where internet availability is minimal. Like
Hi. I'm from Eastern Europe(not in EU) and I will give an answer to these questions.
In my country:
1. ABDL there is nothing.
2. The store that delivers to my country. For example thedottydiapercompany, abdlfactiory, etc.
3. Look for medical incontinence - neutral. ABDL and etc - it's a little worse with this

Last edited:
Heyy, from Lebanon here. To correct some misinformation, English and French are widely spoken here, internet access is not minimal, and I am ABDL 😇. But yea according to norms very few ppl will actually engage in fetishs.

Reactions: Bailedacademic and PadPhilosopher
Peesalot said:
With the sex culture of Thailand, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a big ABDL culture there, as well. I doubt anything is off the table there.
Agree with PAL on this
...and aplord his nappy changing joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

neophyte said:
Good question, we are fortunate enough here at adisc to have store reps, who would be able to say whether or not, and how frequently, they ship orders to these places.

I also wonder if, rearz for example, directs some diapers directly from the PRC (Chinese) manufacturer directly to European and Indian vendors; rather than ship from China to Canada back over to Russia (who borders with China).

The diaper fetish is something that develops naturally a lot of the time, meaning we didn’t discover ABDL or see it on tv, it just developed, So I assume there are people all around the world who never wanted to give up their diaper.

I can’t imagine the Iranian gov allowing ABDL products to be sold or used at all.

Many Muslim’s follow a strict set of rules, I dont think ABDL would be approved!?!? My good friend/coworker said they cannot play Pokémon Go as it’s similar to gambling or something.

When it comes to incontinence I’m sure it’s simply a medical supply and nothing more.

I did not even know there was a community when I started at all. For a long time I didn't know if I was the only person in the world. Was to afraid to even explore. We can be influenced and adapt and change,but somehow it is something naturally ingrained in us that wear. Has to be. I was totally unaware of any influence

Roland007 said:
Im iranian so i think i can answer this pretty well

Uncontinence us for babies heck the economy is so shit even babies sometimes dont have incontinence and islam an shit dismisses acts like this ( which is made up nothing regarding childish acts was ever mentioned in quran ) but there are adult diapers for people age 50-70

Why did i bother to explain bro said it all
neophyte said:

Japan on the other hand, I’m sure they embrace it more than

Reactions: JaxHoang
I'm Iranian but I live in the United States.
I have an ABDL friend in Iran but he does not have access to any ABDL products. The only way to get them in Iran is to bring them in from Europe or North America in your luggage. Technically, there are no laws explicitly banning ABDL diapers. Customs might question some of your ABDL items if they open your bag, but you can make an excuse and get away with it (it's for my cousin with a developmental disability, for example).
There are ABDLs in Iran just as there are ABDLs in the western world. And unlike what our former president said, we DO have gay people. Now, the culture of Iran is still conservative to an extent, even among the educated urban population who idealize a more European/American way of life. For example, my family believes in LGBTQ rights, women's rights, freedom of speech, etc., but they would NOT accept ABDL because it's not "correct". My parents are very progressive, but they are not accepting of ABDL.

Reactions: Bailedacademic and PadPhilosopher
neophyte said:

Let's make sure a rep sees it. :LOL: @NorthShoreAdam Albeit it's been a couple of weeks since he's been here so it might be a bit before he does.

Last edited:
Living in middle east (Georgia) being Russian citizen in exile, Georgia is a nice place, but incredibly expensive and incomprehensible. Here you can buy everything, from sports cars to golden toilets, but you can hardly find good diapers =( Only the most non-absorbent ones are available. If there is anyone in Georgia who knows a place where you can get good diapers, write. So far I see only one alternative - to order foreign diapers through reshipping service: ubuy.ge that is very expensive.

DavyBoy said:
Living in middle east (Georgia) being Russian citizen in exile, Georgia is a nice place, but incredibly expensive and incomprehensible. Here you can buy everything, from sports cars to golden toilets, but you can hardly find good diapers =( Only the most non-absorbent ones are available. If there is anyone in Georgia who knows a place where you can get good diapers, write. So far I see only one alternative - to order foreign diapers through reshipping service: ubuy.ge that is very expensive.
Thought Georgia is in eastern europe? LOL. Sorry the good diapers are expensive. Hope someone has an idea for you.

DavyBoy said:
Living in middle east (Georgia) being Russian citizen in exile, Georgia is a nice place, but incredibly expensive and incomprehensible. Here you can buy everything, from sports cars to golden toilets, but you can hardly find good diapers =( Only
jamiejamie said:
Thought Georgia is in eastern europe? LOL. Sorry the good diapers are expensive. Hope someone has an idea for you.
the most non-absorbent ones are available. If there is anyone in Georgia who knows a place where you can get good diapers, write. So far I see only one alternative - to order foreign diapers through reshipping service: ubuy.ge that is very expensiv

DavyBoy said:
Omg I'm in Georgia too!!! I'm dying to find cute diapers sadly only medical seems to be available:c

littlezander said:
Omg I'm in Georgia too!!! I'm dying to find cute diapers sadly only medical seems to be available:c
People often confuse Georgia, which is a US state, and Georgia, which is a country. I live in Georgia which is a country.
This country has so many EU flags, but not an ounce of European values and economy =( no diapers no stuff.

DavyBoy said:
People often confuse Georgia, which is a US state, and Georgia, which is a country. I live in Georgia which is a country.
This country has so many EU flags, but not an ounce of European values and economy =( no diapers no stuff.
Yesss I know I'm in tbilisi haha! Yeah Georgia doesn't have European values lol at all they're dying to be European but I'm in tbilisi

I know a lot of Iranians bought investment properties in Georgia to get residency, gambling on Georgia joining the EU so they could backdoor their way into the EU.

Back