• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Abdl friends in Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedDillon2002

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi my name is Dillon, I am looking for people to hang out with who aren’t vanilla. Someone I can talk to about my diaper wearing, I live in the Coatseville area. It is about 45 minutes from Indy. If you would like to become friends, [removed] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and welcome to ADISC @diaperedDillon2002 ! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself and some things you are interested in? It would be great if everyone could get to know you a little better.
Please remember not to post 'looking for' ads. Thank you for joining, and have a great time :)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome! I’m also new here, hoping to connect with like-minded people. Check out the stickies here for how to write an intro thread. I think they want you to hang out a little and contribute before making personal connections. We all know why we’re here, but fill us in on what else makes you, you!
I can’t send messages yet as a new member, but once I’ve reached Established Contributor status, I’d love to chat. I’m not in IN, but am in the Midwest. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to ADISC! I’m a Hoosier as well. East central Indiana. Not interested in meeting up. Fiancé might not approve! Okay, he definitely wouldn’t appreciate it. Always willing to chat though!

I live in West Central Indiana. I would love to connect with people who love to be diapered. Women and men

Last edited:
Hi Iam new to page iam 39 m Muncie area Indiana

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Welcome from the Netherlands ^^

diaperedDillon2002 said:
Hi my name is Dillon, I am looking for people to hang out with who aren’t vanilla. Someone I can talk to about my diaper wearing, I live in the Coatseville area. It is about 45 minutes from Indy. If you would like to become friends, [removed] ~KitsuneFox
Hey I live around Muncie area

Hello and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back