• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A wild Canadian appears!

uwuhowyou

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Heya, it's nice to meet all of you!

Recently, I've moved back to my hometown in Southern Ontario, from Prince Edward Island, and sort of have been evaluating what's near and dear to me in life as I sort of re-establish my life. : P

I'm 32 years old, and definitely more of a caregiver who finds the Cg bond absolutely priceless. - If some of you are familiar with little space, there's definitely a sort of space that I experience on the other side of that spectrum!

I personally think that I'm softer spoken, with a voice that has difficulty taking the floor in some cases, but has a lot to say once I do usually, leading me to have this weird blend of quiet, confident but also talkative.

I have a great network of friends already that I play board, pc, or even pen paper games with, we get up to good fun really. I also enjoy quiet things like reading, etc too!

Recently, I've started a quiet salary job that I've been doing great at it seems, and have recently started trying to take up the Piano again, now that I have the space for it. =)

I think more or less, what brings me here is that every time I engage with this community, I learn new things about it. I find the whole thing pretty adorable, really, as a caregiver. So I'm here to interact! - Definitely feel free to message if you'd wish to chat. -

High five for my fellows in Canada as well! ;p

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos, Babyfur, DLYUL and 8 others
Hello and welcome ! 😊.
Enjoy the site!

Welcome fellow Canadian 🦊😁 I'm pretty wild myself, I live off grid on a remote island on the coast of BC.

Welcome from another bc resident. I live in the Fraser valley.

Reactions: Truckerguy
uwuhowyou said:

Recently, I've moved back to my hometown in Southern Ontario, from Prince Edward Island, and sort of have been evaluating what's near and dear to me in life as I sort of re-establish my life. : P

I'm 32 years old, and definitely more of a caregiver who finds the Cg bond absolutely priceless. - If some of you are familiar with little space, there's definitely a sort of space that I experience on the other side of that spectrum!

I personally think that I'm softer spoken, with a voice that has difficulty taking the floor in some cases, but has a lot to say once I do usually, leading me to have this weird blend of quiet, confident but also talkative.

I have a great network of friends already that I play board, pc, or even pen paper games with, we get up to good fun really. I also enjoy quiet things like reading, etc too!

Recently, I've started a quiet salary job that I've been doing great at it seems, and have recently started trying to take up the Piano again, now that I have the space for it. =)

I think more or less, what brings me here is that every time I engage with this community, I learn new things about it. I find the whole thing pretty adorable, really, as a caregiver. So I'm here to interact! - Definitely feel free to message if you'd wish to chat. -

Thank you
Welcome from a fellow Canadian.

uwuhowyou said:

Thank you
Hello Fellow Canuck! Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Angelapinks
welcome from Manitoba

uwuhowyou said:

Thank you
Greetings to you too, fellow Canadian.

Being an avid gamer, myself, I also got the reference in your intro. :)

Awe, thank you everyone for the kind responses. <3

I actually did not intend to include a reference in my intro, and looked over it now and still can't see one. xD. - Spill the beans @Sidewinder !

Surprised to see so many Canadians though! ^^

uwuhowyou said:

Thank you
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Welcome! You sound very in tune with yourself, and that reestablishing yourself has been going well. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello and welcome, a can imagine that's quite and adjustment alone moving from relaxed PEI to Ontario! Stay humble lol. All the best from a fellow east coaster.

Hey there! Welcome!

Hey, from Edmonton, Alberta! Anybody else from here, message me!

Greetings from northern Ontario, fellow Ontarian!

uwuhowyou said:
Awe, thank you everyone for the kind responses. <3

I actually did not intend to include a reference in my intro, and looked over it now and still can't see one. xD. - Spill the beans @Sidewinder !

Surprised to see so many Canadians though! ^^
It was a reference to the Pokemon games.

"A wild <Pokemon name here> appears."

Last edited:
Hello from Calgary, lots of us Canadians on here!

Welcome!

Cheers from a mild Canadian in Alberta.

A Great Northern greetings to ya from the South East Ontario GTA

Back